Oh, hello again.... ;)

It feels so nice to not have school for the next 3ish weeks! Now I can stay up late, sleep in and spend all day lounging around in bed. ;)

I bet that there are a lot of people who wouldn't mind you lounging in *their* beds, sexy.... ;) Love the pictures and what you've chosen to show :devil:

Whaaaat?? What are you talking about? They're fine.
Nope, I don't like em. Definitely time to get my butt into gear and lose the curves!

I bet that there are a lot of people who wouldn't mind you lounging in *their* beds, sexy.... ;) Love the pictures and what you've chosen to show :devil:

Awww, thank you! too many beds to choose from.. I'll stay in mine and hope someone will come snuggle in ;)

Awww, thank you! too many beds to choose from.. I'll stay in mine and hope someone will come snuggle in ;)

I'm sure you'll have a long list of people who would love to be that someone that gets to snuggle with you ;)

Well, that's fair. I personally see nothing wrong with them. Whatever makes you happy, though. That's what's most important.

Yep. I am doing this for me! But don;t worry, it will take a while so the curves will be around for a bit longer I guessss!

I'm sure you'll have a long list of people who would love to be that someone that gets to snuggle with you ;)

Too bad most are too far away!

so happy

so happy to see u back been wondering ontario aimlessly hope for a glimpes of ur beauty.

Not sure how I feel about this one.... :eek:

Attachments

• Photo 97.jpg
    Photo 97.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 2,424
Back