The Last Daughter of Krypton II (OOC)

Not such a bad idea actually. I would need to get the timelines right. I don't know if you've been told, but Jaime and Kara are going to meet soon in the StarCity:HOT thread. Actually, I am hoping she saves his life and becomes a mentor. We'll see, Chas and I are talkin bout it.

I'm sure the dynamic will be fun to watch.

If I joined it'd most likely have to be an original. Not to mention someone who really doesn't have a lot of knowledge of anything important that has happened (unless you were up to the daunting task of filling me in but I'd hate to impose that effort on you). Oh boy. Coming up with original super-powered characters is tough as hell though. I think I'm a decent writer but I've never been much of a character creator.

You're a lot more creative than you give yourself credit for.

:rose:

If I joined it'd most likely have to be an original. Not to mention someone who really doesn't have a lot of knowledge of anything important that has happened (unless you were up to the daunting task of filling me in but I'd hate to impose that effort on you). Oh boy. Coming up with original super-powered characters is tough as hell though. I think I'm a decent writer but I've never been much of a character creator.

And I know the task sounds daunting, but it's not really not.

I. Love. Story. Telling.

#Challengeaccepted

:heart:

And I know the task sounds daunting, but it's not really not.

I. Love. Story. Telling.

#Challengeaccepted

:heart:

Awesome! You're the best! I also appreciate that you guys have faith in my creativity. Thank you.

Yeah I'd love to get a rundown and maybe bounce some ideas off you if you're up for that. Feel free to PM or AIM (I can't remember what IM program we previously chatted on...) me whenever you're free.

Awesome! You're the best! I also appreciate that you guys have faith in my creativity. Thank you.

Yeah I'd love to get a rundown and maybe bounce some ideas off you if you're up for that. Feel free to PM or AIM (I can't remember what IM program we previously chatted on...) me whenever you're free.

I don't even remember what my AIM sn was.

Oh well.

:: RUNS AROUND SCREAMING ::

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAasahsahadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm screaming with excitement, numbnuts.

But now that you mention it, we're going to have to run the Winchester barrage of tests-- salt, iron, silver, holy water, Enochian sigils, Borax...

"Hail Gurthang! No lord or loyalty dost thou know, save the hand that wieldeth thee. From no blood wilt thou shrink. Wilt thou therefore take Túrin Turambar, wilt thou slay me swiftly?"

And from the blade rang a cold voice in answer: 'Yea, I will drink thy blood gladly, that so I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and the blood of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly.'

130618a.gif

My current webcomic obsession is Mokepon. Pokemon fan comic. I don't even give a crap about Pokemon but the person is a great artist and character writer. Probably helps that I relate to the main character a bit too much. He's just the sort of jerk I'd write, or.. maybe am.

Back