Butt PLUG

Maybe you can see this one better! That is funny...some people might think it was attached to the swimsuit bottom. But believe me, the silver butt plug was firmly lodged in my ass, making me twitch and clench while I walked down that beach!!
hahaha..it looks so funny

My go to plug for when I need something is my Njoy plugs in stainless steel. Some good weight and the outer part fits nicely between your cheeks. Njoy always makes really good stuff.

Fair warning though, they are expensive, so you might want to have a play first, work out the level of insertion stretch vs inside volume vs stem going through your anus before you start on this stuff. They feel really good though when you want something in you for longer than a little play.
thanks for all the necessary details...I will definitely look out for how much initially she can take it and this is something advanced level before which she should go through smaller ones....i think you were referring to this one here....its good and shinning.
https://www.amazon.com/Njoy-NJ-005-Pure-Medium/dp/B0014L6EAE

We have a number of them and anal play is a regular part of our sex. We have several that are ribbed and I love him fucking me with them

We have a number of them and anal play is a regular part of our sex. We have several that are ribbed and I love him fucking me with them
I would love to see the ribbed one...they are used too much I guess. The one I posted ..its good for a beginner and how should i insert...any lube or something is required ?

I would love to see the ribbed one...they are used too much I guess. The one I posted ..its good for a beginner and how should i insert...any lube or something is required ?
Yes, definitely a lube! We use a water base lube and you can get it at adam and eve.com.

Before I retired I used to have a butt plug in at work every day to keep me feeling comfortable and relaxed, but the only thing I really like in my ass is a big fat cock.

I enjoy them, especially the tail kind since my fiancée and I are into cosplay

I enjoy them, especially the tail kind since my fiancée and I are into cosplay
in our yesterday sex I got a chance to touch her ass whole so this is progress for me...may be some days I will have my finger inside her

anyone want to share how to use it on my GF?

let her know you want to try it out. make out with her. get her totally aroused. go down on her and get her right to the very tippy toe edge of orgasm....but don't let her cum.....while you are licking her clit and sliding your tongue all around on her.....lick her anus.....get it nice and wet.....slip a finger inside.....be brave and go pretty deep right off the bat.....and then resume licking her clit.....keep working your finger inside her as you lick her clit......when her both is writhing in uncontrollable pleasure and she is aching to cum.....lube up the butt plug and press it to her anus......take it nice and slow.....while continuing to lick and suck on her clit.....press it steadily inside her until it is buried in her nice and tight......go back to licking and stroking her clit and take her over the edge as hard as possible......she will be amazed how the anal involvement enhances things.....and it will be the first step to learning to associate anal play with great orgasms

I hope they’re not out of fashion. I’m enjoying mine now. Did I miss
Something? Either way it feels good

Back