Re-Emerging

Fundareguy2

Virgin
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Posts
7
Hi all. 46 mwm here making a bit of a return to the site. Was quite active in my 30s penning several stories under my first screen name (Fundareguy), but life got I'm the way and sidetracked me. Thinking I might try to jump back in and start writing again. Feedback and/or encouragement welcomed. Thanks!
 
Hi all. 46 mwm here making a bit of a return to the site. Was quite active in my 30s penning several stories under my first screen name (Fundareguy), but life got I'm the way and sidetracked me. Thinking I might try to jump back in and start writing again. Feedback and/or encouragement welcomed. Thanks!

Hey, welcome! Sounds like that was a while ago. Yes, jump back in. You'll ask yourself why you ever stopped. And to help you get started, here's ......

DailyDoseEncouragement.jpg


Stop thinking :D - go ahead and do! Progress report on Sunday evening requested :D

You may expect your next dose of encouragement shortly. Either that or a coffee. LOL.

Seriously, go for it. The more the merrier and where else are you going to find so many like-minded inmates to share your thoughts with.....

So what's your next story going to be about?
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the kind reply and encouragement Chloe! I'm thinking I should try to pick up on my class series, but maybe I'll jump into something completely new. I seem to have tons of pent up sexually energy these days...
 
Hey FDG2!
Welcome back. I hope you have a lot of fun.
Are you going to continue with Dr. Green and the girls or start something new?
Happy writing!
 
Back
Top