Yet another ratings thread... or is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not clear on where we're getting "identify one specific review by sight". Did Thavipah say that's how they identified it?
Aw c’mon man. I don’t read walls of text, but now I had to, to post my citations. Post 284, quote number 3 by, umm, somebody, I’m not scrolling back to get their name right, but it was an excerpt of a quote from a review (but lit formatted it as a quote, so it looks like a forum quote. (At least I think it was a review. Coulda been from a forum based review, I suppose. Again, actually reading a wall of text goes against what I stand for. I did more just now than the past five years combined!)

Then here, https://forum.literotica.com/thread...thread-or-is-it.1593945/page-13#post-97456617, the new forum member recognized where the first quotation came from even though (I believe) there were no contextual clues. But the new member knew what and where it came from.

I’ll reiterate: don’t nobody make me read a wall of text again! ;-).

But also to reiterate, I have no skin (dammit, Jsmiam forgot to speak of himself in the third normal form.) Double dammit, now Jsmiam is mixing up database terminology with grammar terminology. Someone parse him a beer.

But. Back on topic. Jsmiam has no skin in the game other than sheer amusement, bemusement, and this situation calls for cemusement and demusement too at someone going to that much trouble to (a) pretend to be another person, or (b) actually be another person willing to go to such efforts to defend another.

But like others, I grow weary. I’ll probably still watch though, but off to the sidelines.

FarFavoriteConey-max-1mb.gif

Aw c’mon man. I don’t read walls of text, but now I had to, to post my citations. Post 284, quote number 3 by, umm, somebody, I’m not scrolling back to get their name right, but it was an excerpt of a quote from a review (but lit formatted it as a quote, so it looks like a forum quote. (At least I think it was a review. Coulda been from a forum based review, I suppose. Again, actually reading a wall of text goes against what I stand for. I did more just now than the past five years combined!)

Then here, https://forum.literotica.com/thread...thread-or-is-it.1593945/page-13#post-97456617, the new forum member recognized where the first quotation came from even though (I believe) there were no contextual clues. But the new member knew what and where it came from.

All of that is correct. None of it equates to "identified on sight".

From @Thavipah's first post here, made before NTH posted that quote:
On Stacy's Discord, the quote that I'm pulling from the review sheet about MediocreAuthor is "Has obvious star quality, unafraid to experiment. Brave writer. Can run out of steam towards the end of the work, but is carried there by flashes of brilliance. Charm and enthusiasm are infectious and boundless."

You don't think it's possible that somebody who has access to a sheet of SN's reviews and had already shown their willingness to go check it went back to that same sheet and hit Ctrl-F to check the context for NTH's quote? Or that they just messaged SN and said "hey, this quote from one of your reviews, where's that from?"

Unless you've somehow eliminated those obvious possibilities, it seems like a big leap to say they identified the quote on sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back