What color is your underwear?

Two guys have first hand knowledge I'm wearing tan panties with a wide, leopard print band at the top.

Hubby Jim knows because he watched me put them on yesterday morning after sex.

We were at a convention and Jerry, one of our friends that we see once a year had recently broken up with his girlfriend that he'd been with for three years. He was spilling his guts to Jim after having way too many shots. He told Jim that he'd like to get laid, but knew it was very unlikely to happen at the convention. Jim informed Jerry that I always wanted to screw him but hadn't because of his girlfriend.

Jerry was quite surprised that Jim was setting him up with me. He said he'd settle for just a hug. Jim left him and found me talking to some of our lady friends. Jim pulled me aside and mentioned his talk with Jerry and where to find him. I found Jerry easy enough and gave him a good, long hug, pressing my leg into his crotch.

Jerry suggest we walk around for a bit. We talked some as we walked. Much of it was his bitching about his now ex-girlfriend. But every so often, he would ask me, "are you sure Jim is cool with this?"

I guess I finally convinced him. As we walked down one hallway, he stopped and opened the door to his room. In between blowjobs, pussy lickings, and plain old fucking, we talked a bit more about swinging.

"Has Jim watched you have sex with another guy?"

"Occasionally, usually he's too busy fucking the guy's wife."

Anyway, Jim was asleep when I finally made it our room which was too bad. I'd liked to have made love to my husband. In the morning we dressed quickly to get to our last meeting. Then it was the long trip home.

Jenny

Two guys have first hand knowledge I'm wearing tan panties with a wide, leopard print band at the top.

Hubby Jim knows because he watched me put them on yesterday morning after sex.

We were at a convention and Jerry, one of our friends that we see once a year had recently broken up with his girlfriend that he'd been with for three years. He was spilling his guts to Jim after having way too many shots. He told Jim that he'd like to get laid, but knew it was very unlikely to happen at the convention. Jim informed Jerry that I always wanted to screw him but hadn't because of his girlfriend.

Jerry was quite surprised that Jim was setting him up with me. He said he'd settle for just a hug. Jim left him and found me talking to some of our lady friends. Jim pulled me aside and mentioned his talk with Jerry and where to find him. I found Jerry easy enough and gave him a good, long hug, pressing my leg into his crotch.

Jerry suggest we walk around for a bit. We talked some as we walked. Much of it was his bitching about his now ex-girlfriend. But every so often, he would ask me, "are you sure Jim is cool with this?"

I guess I finally convinced him. As we walked down one hallway, he stopped and opened the door to his room. In between blowjobs, pussy lickings, and plain old fucking, we talked a bit more about swinging.

"Has Jim watched you have sex with another guy?"

"Occasionally, usually he's too busy fucking the guy's wife."

Anyway, Jim was asleep when I finally made it our room which was too bad. I'd liked to have made love to my husband. In the morning we dressed quickly to get to our last meeting. Then it was the long trip home.

Jenny

Am sure she forgot to collect her panties after the fuck.

Today I am wearing that naval dress: the navy blue one with thin white stripes, which shrunk in the wash. As there is a high chance of the dress riding a couple of inches up my thigh to show my knickers, I wear blue and white striped knickers too.
:)

(They aren't quite the same as the dress - otherwise you might not notice them at all as I cycle along with my skirt riding not very far up my thigh :eek:)

;)

All Black of course! :D

Yayyyy! success! they won. So if I don't wear my all black underwear next time they play Scotland they will lose! ... LOL, fat chance.

Today I am wearing red with white polka dots and a cheeky blue bow right in between ... oh I must go ;)

Since i stayed up to get an early start on Nano, I'm still naked and plan to stay that way as i head for bed shortly.

When I wear underwear, I wear boxers of all different colors and patterns. All briefs are good for is killing off the sperm. It pulls up the testicles against the body, heating up the sperm enough to kill them off.

When I wear underwear, I wear boxers of all different colors and patterns. All briefs are good for is killing off the sperm. It pulls up the testicles against the body, heating up the sperm enough to kill them off.

I'm afraid that still doesn't count as safe sex. :)

Back