72 hours and Pot becomes legal in Canada

I wouldn’t recommend pot dog treats.


To the Jesus girl: they drank plenty of wine. Now get off your kick.

back when i was younger the youth pastors tried to cover for all the wine drinking by claiming that back then wine was basically vinegar so it didn't count. this was horseshit, of course. the big difference between wine now and wine then (as i understand it) is they didn't age it. it was still full of alcohol, though.
 
and no, don't give dogs weed.

especially if they're small. they freak the fuck out.
 
and if ever gets legalized near you i'd suggest saying fuck the weed and just get a cartridge of hash oil. that shit rules and it doesn't stink up the place like most of the newer, superpotent weed does.

I thought I'd go this way but I still smoke bud through a glass pipe almost daily. I do have a nice wax rig (I love the wax) and a pen for the quick hits.
 
I thought I'd go this way but I still smoke bud through a glass pipe almost daily. I do have a nice wax rig (I love the wax) and a pen for the quick hits.

Any true pothead loves the smell and the smoke and the flavor. Dabs or oil just wouldn't be the same.
 
i don't like wax, but that's mainly because of the hassle. also, i'm a clumsy fucker and i really fucking hate getting burned.
 
Any true pothead loves the smell and the smoke and the flavor. Dabs or oil just wouldn't be the same.

yeah, but not everyone wants to reek of it twenty four seven. the newer shit fucking reeks. it's like it's designed to be detected from fifty yards on a windless day.
 
sure, if you lack empathy and basic human decency it'd probably be fucking hilarious.
 
Any true pothead loves the smell and the smoke and the flavor. Dabs or oil just wouldn't be the same.

I dunno, man. I read on the internet that vaping flower releases the best perfume without the bad flavor of combustion.
 
yeah, but not everyone wants to reek of it twenty four seven. the newer shit fucking reeks. it's like it's designed to be detected from fifty yards on a windless day.

So take a shower afterward and put on clean clothes.
 
Kirk, we are living in very dangerous, perilous times I'm afraid to say. Marijuana is MIND ALTERING, and can be linked in the same scriptural context as alcohol.

Nope...for one, alcohol is man made.

Cannabis came straight from GAWWWWWWD ALMIGHTY!

genesis_bible_quote_marijuana_cananbis.jpg


Do you mean big business marijuana?

Obviously.


Can't let any little or poor folks participate....still illegal for them.

And the "Regulate just for the sake of regulating!!" dipshits wonder how the 1% they hate so much got so absurdly fucking rich :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Where are yhall buying weed online?
Asking for a friend.

Dude there are marketplaces all over the deep web. You can buy any drug you want. Even got reviews and shit. Get a couple hundred or so in bitcoin and try it out. I do it now and then. No hassle from Johnny Law yet but I also just get a little bit of weed. Not really worth their time.
 
Back
Top