Testosterone Pellets

ImiGirrst

Literotica Guru
A few months ago, my GYN did a hormone panel on me - found out that my testosterone was low. I have since found out that it's a chronic issue for women. Apparently, more and more doctors are giving women the off-label option to use testosterone for all kinds of good reasons, not the least of which is to get back their waning libidos. His recommendation was subcutaneous pellets that lasted for three months or so

My doctor told me not to expect anything until my second round, but about two weeks ago, something kicked in. I hadn't felt this level of sex drive since I was in my late 30s. I had about a week of "FUCK ME NOW!" -which was wonderful. The last couple of days, that intensity has waned, so I can actually focus on something besides feeling my tits and wanting my cunt filled.

I'm hoping that others who have had this kind of treatment can share their experiences. Do you have a spike during the time the pellets last? If so, when? Do you get to a point where your libido mimics what it was when you were younger? Is there always a spike? If so, so you know why? How do you handle the intensity of the spike? Is there anything else interesting you have to share?

My wife’s friend referred her to a clinic to get pellets and when asked her friend told her to get the highest dose she could and she really came alive! My stay at home,go to church sweetheart was now going out with her girlfriend,mastubating with toys,and open to let a young guy massage her that I met on line that ended up in her getting fucked hard while I watched!

A few months ago, my GYN did a hormone panel on me - found out that my testosterone was low. I have since found out that it's a chronic issue for women. Apparently, more and more doctors are giving women the off-label option to use testosterone for all kinds of good reasons, not the least of which is to get back their waning libidos. His recommendation was subcutaneous pellets that lasted for three months or so

My doctor told me not to expect anything until my second round, but about two weeks ago, something kicked in. I hadn't felt this level of sex drive since I was in my late 30s. I had about a week of "FUCK ME NOW!" -which was wonderful. The last couple of days, that intensity has waned, so I can actually focus on something besides feeling my tits and wanting my cunt filled.

I'm hoping that others who have had this kind of treatment can share their experiences. Do you have a spike during the time the pellets last? If so, when? Do you get to a point where your libido mimics what it was when you were younger? Is there always a spike? If so, so you know why? How do you handle the intensity of the spike? Is there anything else interesting you have to share?
Please keep us up to date on your progress. My wife has shown some interest in this. Did you have to go to a special clinic to have the procedure done? The closest one to us, if we’re talking the same procedure, was about three hours away.

My wife’s friend referred her to a clinic to get pellets and when asked her friend told her to get the highest dose she could and she really came alive! My stay at home,go to church sweetheart was now going out with her girlfriend,mastubating with toys,and open to let a young guy massage her that I met on line that ended up in her getting fucked hard while I watched!
Right on!

Please keep us up to date on your progress. My wife has shown some interest in this. Did you have to go to a special clinic to have the procedure done? The closest one to us, if we’re talking the same procedure, was about three hours away.

I found out about this at my GYN. And yes and no, it's a special procedure where the nurse practitioner slipped them under the fat on my hip. It was just like having stitches for a week. But it healed up like a dream, can't see that it was cut at all. But it was my GYN's office that did it.

They said not to expect to see any significant changes until the second time, but damn if my libido didn't kick in with gusto about 6 weeks after insert. I hadn't felt that way since I was in my 30s. I couldn't think about anything except my fucking crotch! And literally, it was when would my crotch be fucked!

That lasted about 10 days and gave me a whole new appreciation of what guys have to deal with. Womens testosterone is an order of magnitude less than what guys have, so I totally get right now why they think so much with the little head. I was getting off 3 times a day and fucking my partners as often as I could get them to cum over!

I was fully prepared for my doc to say they had overshot the level, but it turns out they landed right where they wanted to. 😲 So, after a long chat, we decided to do the same level next month and see how it goes. If that 10 period was just the jump start or if I'll have another spike in the middle of the quarter again. Because that was just an unsustainable level. I do have a job to do. I'm not really interested in trading my current career for one in adult film as saggy MILF.

I have had testosterone pellets injected for several years now. I like it and plan to continue

I am over 8 years on pellets.
Let me just say - my ex had to ask me to take a cold shower.

I usually need a folded towel under me I get so wet.

I have had 18 orgasms while my partner had 2.

No hot flashes. Mild night sweats. No adult acne.
I kneel and worship you

I know four women who have admitted to having those hormone pellets (including my wife).

Every woman reacts differently. But three of the four become highly sexed after they've been on them more than one three-month cycle. They usually take one week to "kick in". But my wife (after her TENTH time at the three-month insertion) reacted in just over 24 hours. She got horny after I went to bed, and she came in, went down on me, then rode me til her orgasm. Usually she gets horny for two-tenth weeks after insertion, and she needs her toys after I'm spent (6 nights per week). (And no, I'm not bragging. I can only help her two or three of those nights.)

For those of you interested... find a "med spa" (in the U.S.), and the doctor there requires you to get a blood test, then goes over the results with you to make his recommendation. It's a painless procedure, where he makes a quarter-inch incision in your butt, then inserts a mix of testosterone and estrogen pellets under the skin (during the consult). Then he puts a patch on it, and says "leave this on for 3-5 days." The best effects require the second and third treatments. But three of the four women I know swear by them. (The fourth continues to take them for the higher energy, but says her libido was already high.)

Men can go to those same clinics for testosterone boost pellets. But based on personal experience, BE CAREFUL! Testosterone in men should be within the range of 300-900 NG/DL. If the doc says "Yours is at 610. Do you still want to take the pellets?" ... NOOOO! That boost will make you easily angered and more aggressive!!!! It took months for those to wear off, with me and the wife having several major arguments! Over NOTHING!

Back