The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice...I'll check it out sometime, thanks!!

You should note, however, Zy, that you want to be careful which versions you're watching. You see, the US got Doctor Who at the 8th or 9th incarnation of The Doctor. In other words, there's a lot more of the series that most of the US hasn't seen. Go for the Scottish if you can. The company that made the series in the first place was based in Scotland.

You should note, however, Zy, that you want to be careful which versions you're watching. You see, the US got Doctor Who at the 8th or 9th incarnation of The Doctor. In other words, there's a lot more of the series that most of the US hasn't seen. Go for the Scottish if you can. The company that made the series in the first place was based in Scotland.

Wow...OK, thank you for the info Draggy!!!

I'm going to have to write all this down :)

scribbles away

I suggest starting with the new series episodes, which are the ones on Netflix, as far as I know. The original 40 years worth of Doctor Who would probably only interest fans and old Sci-Fi junkies.

I suggest starting with the new series episodes, which are the ones on Netflix, as far as I know. The original 40 years worth of Doctor Who would probably only interest fans and old Sci-Fi junkies.

That's technically true. I myself haven't gotten around to watching them. I will eventually, of course, if only so I can have something to sit down with my mother with (She's seen all of them)

Umm....OK...I can do that....

is getting confused

LT: I wonder if being a lesbian would fix this....

EDIT
No insults intended for actual lesbians. I'm just pondering out loud...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back