My Favorite Quotes

There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right. - Ronald Reagan
 
Now let me tell you this. Those who refuse to study for lack of a library will most probably continue to do so even though there is a library. And those who refuse to do research for lace of a laboratory will most probably continue to do so even though a laboratory is available.
--Hu Shih (Republic of China)
 
Now let me tell you this. Those who refuse to study for lack of a library will most probably continue to do so even though there is a library. And those who refuse to do research for lace of a laboratory will most probably continue to do so even though a laboratory is available.
--Hu Shih (Republic of China)

niiice
 
My favourite quote?

Question Master: Make a sentence using the word 'Horticulture'.

Groucho Marx: "You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think"
 
No matter how far you’ve gone, don’t forget what your aim and dream was from the very beginning.
 
Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given–when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes
 
he earth has grown old with its burden of care But at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung.
 
There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child
 
Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect
 
One can be absolutely truthful and sincere even though admittedly the most outrageous liar. Fiction and invention are of the very fabric of life.
 
Anybody who says they are a good liar obviously is not, because any legitimately savvy liar would always insist they're honest about everything.
 
Anybody who claims to read the entire paper every day is either the world's fastest reader or the world's biggest liar.
 
Being alone and being lonely are two different things.
we try to decorate ourselves scared of everyone leaving our side. this is what life is.
 
After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working.
 
Back
Top