Help! Need male writer for collab

Goddessglampiress

Experienced
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Posts
37
I'm seeking a male co-writer. I've written 2 unpublished novels (unpublished due to not being able to get find all members of the bands it's written about-the novels are fiction-to agree to publishing) and am working on a 3rd. It's a paranormal romance/erotica. I've never written anything like this before but feel I am stuck and need a partner to write the male perspective. I would like to do a test story with someone to see if we flow before just sending out my work. I've found a few takers but would like more...you will never find the one you seek if you don't keep trying.

The test story is based in an adult shop chance meeting and the virgin meeting a man who is hot enough to melt panties off...but no one knows what he is or where it goes from there...the person helping me with the test story will continue his part and then I continue mine...and so on.

I don't want to reveal anything about my book just yet as I'm still adjusting and if I eventually find a partner to write with I will go into detail with them.

Thank you!!

GG
 
Help! Need male writer for collab

Who knows? Could be made of chocolate...or something like a fruit roll up...LOL...ate some of those once.
 
Back
Top