When I Get Home Be Prepared Slut

KashAlmighty5

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Posts
370
Do any Dom's text or call their subs while on the way home from work..Love telling my sub that Daddy is on the way home... making her clean up shower and dress up by the time I get there.. Knowing I am coming to provide all her sexual needs and dominate her has her craving me by the time I walk thru the door .any subs love the thrill of Daddy coming home??? Share please
 
My husband does this to me from time to time, either instructing me to be dressed in a particular way to greet him, or even to be completely naked. Every time he does, my preparation for his arrival is like foreplay for me, and by the time he actually gets home, I'm always dripping wet and ready to do practically anything for him. On more than one such occasions, he's surprised me by showing up with a male friend when I was expecting him to be alone.
 
My husband does this to me from time to time, either instructing me to be dressed in a particular way to greet him, or even to be completely naked. Every time he does, my preparation for his arrival is like foreplay for me, and by the time he actually gets home, I'm always dripping wet and ready to do practically anything for him. On more than one such occasions, he's surprised me by showing up with a male friend when I was expecting him to be alone.

Is he looking for any new friends? ;)
 
My husband would do this sometimes early in our marriage, but after several years I was expected to be ready whether just him or bring friends home with him or arriving later. Only did food needed to be prepared would he call and tell me.
 
Last edited:
This is an idea that my long distance boyfriend and I revisit often. If only we were in the same city, I'd be ready on my hands and knees, or over the sofa, or at the sink, or ..... So many fun possibilities.
 
My boss

He often will send a text preparing me for the day. Often he will demand my attire for the day....lol
 
Cindy your pms are full

:DI wonder why :D LOL

In all honesty, like one of the girls up there posted, this is a very big thing for me in a live in relationship. Though details are private between my partner and I. as work schedules were pretty consistent, I never had to guess when he would be home. I'd always be in a part of the house where i could hear the outer gate close. I can safely say there was only ONE occasion in 9 years of marriage that that man had to actually use his key in the door. I was always waiting at the door by the time he got the inside gate open, and he heard my greeting before he even got that gate closed. it was an important way that I could in action show that he was important to me, that i was anticipating and waiting for him to get home.

There are virtual equivalents to this as well, if you are in an LDR and you know your significant other will be home and available to talk, I used to enjoy being "ready" for Him, wearing what he wanted, what he had told me earlier in the day he would want. having my makeup how he liked it, or my hair down how he far preferred. Etc etc etc. The point of it is twofold... as someone up there said, the foreplay aspect, the anticipation... but also the aspect of showing in action to your person, that out of sight is not out of mind.

I also do not see this as a purely sexual thing. Part of my care in this arena was making sure the house was in order, and that dinner was done. I'd also always try to have a "surprise" or three waiting for him... something that needed done around the house, or something I thought he might appreciate whatever it could be from a letter hidden somewhere, to a specific dinner cooked, or a movie loaded and ready to play that I knew he had wanted to see. all of those things are ways to show care and consideration. That said... it is important that it is RECIPROCATED. When one partner is going out of their way to do that and live that way, it is important that it is not taken for granted. Those messages or acknowledgements of effort are IMPERATIVE! certainly it isnt a score keeping game, but it is very easy to feel invisible after a while when that behavior becomes to be expected and is no longer acknowledged.

You only miss what you have when it is gone. Then you see it for what it was.
 
My husband does this to me from time to time, either instructing me to be dressed in a particular way to greet him, or even to be completely naked. Every time he does, my preparation for his arrival is like foreplay for me, and by the time he actually gets home, I'm always dripping wet and ready to do practically anything for him. On more than one such occasions, he's surprised me by showing up with a male friend when I was expecting him to be alone.

I hope it was a welcomed surprise! That sounds like you said, an excellent form of foreplay. Playing the possible events in my head throughout the day in anticipation is enough to drive me wild.
 
Back
Top