Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

“Uncle” Johnny

My parents dropped me off at Uncle Johnny’s for the summer while they toured Europe. He’s not really my uncle, just an old friend of my fathers. He’s a bachelor and has always treated me like a princess. There was no hesitation when they asked him if I could stay with him for the summer. I had no idea why he was so interested in me. He’s been very attentive to me and has even helped me perfect my dive in his pool. I’ve been here about 3 weeks now and am very comfortable with him. He recently asked me to call him daddy, which confused me, but I don’t mind if it makes him happy. Uncle Johnny is always taking my picture, which I’m used to because I’m into cheer and dance. But he recently asked if I would take some special pictures with him that I couldn’t tell my parents about.

PM me if you would like to play this out.
 
The Mer's Soul Mate

I got the idea from a new tv show called Siren. You would play as a merman who is much more then he looks like. Sure he looks like a regular human from the belly up and has a fin just like the little mermaid. But if pissed off he becomes something else, with claws and different skin plus huge spikes out of his back. But that form doesn't show very much. One day he is caught by fishermen and once they find out what they got, they put him in a tank so everyone could see him. But a girl named Skyler saw the mermaid and while no one was looking she frees him and goes back into the ocean. But the second he looked her in the eye she knew that she was his soul mate, there is an old tale if a human fell in love with a mer that she would slowly become one of them.

When he comes back in his human form she was very surprised, though he can't stay in human form long, they will spend a lot of time on the beach. And when under water she can breath thanks to him giving her air in a kiss. The relationship is kind of fast, id love for him to get her pregnant first time he saw her all he wanted was off spring but the more he got to know her, the more he fell in love and knew she was his soul mate.

And

Love In All Forms

My idea is based on a tv show called Cleverman. Its an Australian tv show. My idea is based on the show to some extent. In the show there are beings known as hairies. The name of the species is really dumb but my idea is a human that respects them very much, she is a nurse that helps them because she sees innocence in them all. You play as one of the hairies, but you keep yourself shaved and your nails cut always, coloring your hair to hide yourself. Your character is in love with mine but because of what he is, he is afraid that she will be afraid of him.

They look like this.Hairies

There is a way for them to become regular people and he wants to do it to have a relationship with her, and doesn't think that she would want him as his true self. But she finds out what he is doing and stops him before its to late, begging him to not go through with it. She had never seen his true self but wants to, which will be a true test. Fur over there bodies and long nails and has super human speed and strength kind of like a werewolf but more human.

Secrets That Can Kill

My idea is a woman falls in love with a man that killed her parents when she was five, she remembers a lot from that but she has no idea the man she is falling in love with is a hitman and killed them. I'm thinking he settles down wants to be with her, maybe have a family when she finds out about him, not to sure how but we will see.

And

Corrupted Heart

You play a king who is picking out his bride, she will be about 18 and he is a really horrible person and that's how it starts out. Then he starts to fall in love and he changes to the point he becomes gentle and loving.

Pm if interested
 
Last edited:
Hi all, I'm looking for a female to play a ffm scene with me. The scene can go a few ways and I really enjoy playing through PM. Please message me to discuss!
 
thread reboot

A long time ago I started a thread about ex lovers who reunite at a high school reunion and they find although they thought they were finished, they might not be that way.
the original initial post is in the link below, please PM me if you are interested in this storyline, am willing to edit the post to reflect our colaborations but want the same sort of premise to stay true. I am looking for a literate writer who can give me a similar amount of detail to my initial post length can vary but detail is important to me. If interested please view
The reunion initial post
 
Consolidating ideas into one thread.

All of these are up for negotiation and are flexible in their premise and in execution.

1. An Education

A young couple (late teens - early 20s) are instructed in the art of love by a more experienced woman.

Here are a few settings in which this could play out

- A school does sex-ed, but with a more 'hands on' approach.
- A young couple, nervous about their first time, approach a mutual acquaintance for advice and instruction.
- In a pseudo medieval/renaissance setting, couples are not expected to come to their wedding as virgins, and are trained prior to their marriage in the art of love. A young man and a young woman, soon to be married to other people, are paired for this training.

I would write the male role. The other two roles could be written by a single writer, or by two different writers depending on the comfort and preference of whoever takes me up on this.

2. Mistaken Identity

Had this idea floating around for a bit. A teacher is at a bar and is approached by a woman. She begins hitting on him, he takes her home, and they have a good time.

A few days later it's the first day of school, and who should walk into his class but the very same young woman. Turns out she's had a crush on him a while, though she hasn't been in his class before, and finally decided to go for it. So she changed her hairstyle, goes to a bar she knows he frequents, and picked him up.

The teacher wants to break it off and never speak of it again, but she has other plans, and threatens to go straight to the administration with her version of events if he doesn't agree to continue the affair.

I'm looking for a female writer who doesn't mind taking charge a little. I'm thinking a lot of fun ways this could go, and I'm willing to talk about the details, but essentially she takes over and uses him in a variety of ways, maybe even shares him with some friends if you want to expand things. Like I said, I'm up for talking the details out.

3. The Deluxe Package

This is a pretty simple idea and could be adapted to a lot of scenarios. It would center around a massage spa with some special services.

One of us would play the client and the other a worker at the spa.

The client character has been down lately over a break-up or lost job or something else. I'd like to leave the details open to be discussed prior to starting.

In order to cheer the client up, his/her friends buy a gift card for several sessions at a spa. They buy the deluxe package and give it is a gift to the client. What the client does not realize is just what sorts of special services the deluxe package includes. Whether the friends who gave the gift knew can be decided before we begin.

So the fun of this would be in the surprise element. Both characters can be of either gender and I'm willing to play either to client or the spa-worker depending on what you're interested in. Feel free to PM me if you think this sounds fun and would like to work out some details.
 
Looking for an RP partner for a couple different scenarios. PM me if you're interested in any of the following:

Strip Club Adventure (F/F)

A woman agrees (reluctantly or not, your choice) to accompany her boyfriend/significant other to a strip club for his birthday. While there, she draws the eye of one of the dancers, and the two end up sneaking away on their own to a private room, where the woman discovers her wild side...

Sibling Rivalry (F/F or M/F)

Two siblings are home from college for the summer, and being highly competitive they start to rub each other's faces in their accomplishments over the school year, scholastic or otherwise. The talk soon turns to sexual conquests, and soon the rivalry escalates into passion...

Close Encounters of the Erotic Kind (F/F or M/F)

UFO sightings and close encounters with unknown, possibly alien beings are on the rise. It turns out the aliens aren't here to conquer us, they're just here to research human sexuality. And they like to visit people late at night to conduct their experiments and learn about humanity's kinks...
 
Hey there! I have some concepts in mind that I’d like to explore with other writers. I am currently only looking for female writers that are looking to write with another female writer. It doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll be a traditional FxF story but regardless - happy to spark a discussion.

Topics include:
- incest
- alien abduction
- time travel
- time manipulation
- romantic pairings
- domination
- futanari
- gloryholes

There may be others I haven’t listed here but figure I’d start something first! Look forward to my chats.
 
Seeking F for Short-term RP

Filled

Bring Your Daughter to Work:

Bob Cross had worked at his entry-level, cubicle job for over ten years without so much as a whiff of a promotion, profit sharing or even a 401k. All signs point to this being a dead-end as various trainees with less experience get promoted above him. He has four direct superiors, none of whom communicate with each other, so every day he has to hear no-less than four times how and why he fucked up the day before.

Behind closed doors, Bob had become something of a punchline for his superiors, both direct and the higher-ups. They laugh at his futile attempts to negotiate for more money or better benefits--it had become something of a secret sport, keeping Bob from advancing while everyone else around him moved up.

Nobody spared much thought for poor Bob and his futile struggles, at least until he brought his 19 year old daughter to work on "Bring Your Daughter to Work Day." Suddenly, all of middle and upper management has a renewed interest in him, scheduling meeting after meeting with him and his daughter, even sending the two of them on a journey to the twenty-fifth floor to meet the Executive Vice President--God, as far as Bob was concerned.

But even though Evan Turner, EVP teased Bob with the idea of a corner-office promotion, his interest was exclusively in the nubile, teenager that Bob brought with him. Evan has been the primary instigator of Bob's futility at this company and his little game of bully the little guy just revealed a new level to enjoy.

OOC: Looking for a female writer to play the daughter for a short-term, sex-forward RP. I don't intend this to be an epic or anything, but I do expect it to move quickly in the short term. Length of post isn't important, but please be ready to include a photo of your character's model.

PM with interest and we can begin right away!
 
Last edited:
Facebook Romance

.

Hi

I'm looking for an articulate female to brainstorm the following idea.

I know I have suggested this elsewhere previously, but currently looking to develop this idea.

A lot of people are now addicted to social media. to Facebook or Instagram or whatever.

I am intrigued by two individuals forming a rapport, a connection and then an attraction via Facebook.

In reality, they could be total strangers but have a friend in common.

Maybe there was a wedding, a BBQ or similar where I took my camera and posted some of the photographs on FB.

You see them because I mentioned my wife or another mutual friend and start to leave comments.

Over time you befriend me and eventually we meet in real life with interesting consequences.

If this idea intrigues you please send me a pm with your thoughts?

Thank you in advance
 
Hello I am looking for a few threads to start. I don't have a concrete idea yet but here is some things I want in it.


- romantic pairings
- domination

- futanari
- gloryholes
-multiple partners
-anal play
-BDSM
-rough sex


The colored text are the things that I really want to do. I am pretty open minded so if there is a kink, topic, and/or particular fetish you like that I haven't listed we can discuss it seeing where it goes.
 
Posting a couple story ideas that I have been wanting to try. Any females interested in writing with me please send me a pm.

The first story idea is about a nerd who is reading a story about fairytale creatures. There is one line in the book that is cursed and once he reads it he wakes up in a mysterious land. He was sucked inside of the story and is now in a land filled with fairytale creatures. Fairies, elves, mermaids, and such but they aren’t as nice as he read. This creatures are hungry for human cum. It gives them power and they are all striving to become the most powerful and try to escape the book and get back to the human world. You would play multiple characters that my character encounters and they try to get as much cum out of him as possible.

I’ve recently become interested in nuru massages. In this story we’d be brother and sister, or step brother and sister and I go to get a nuru massage that I’ve read so much about on the Internet. Only to discover you work there. After a discussion you decide to give me the massage to keep me quiet. The longer the massage goes on the more erotic it becomes. We end up fucking and when we go back home we try to hide the sexual tension but can’t keep ourselves from each other.
 
The Mature Model

.


.

The Mature Model.​


As I have already mentioned elsewhere in this thread, I am a keen amateur photographer. As such I do browse some of the photo thread on the lit forums, and of course being a visual creature the odd one inspires a story or at least a vague outline of a plot.

I am still unsure exactly how this story will develop, - yes I am open to your ideas, but I am contemplating a storyline with a maturer female, lady.

Maybe she frequents somewhere like lit, posting selfies and even some photos from her husband. But she is tired of the poor quality, the photos being overexposed, or underexposed; flash eye etc.

And whilst she is out visiting friends she sees some books on a book table about portraiture work, not necessary boudoir but still portraiture.

And so she starts flicking through a book and ends up chatting to the host, who can be whatever age you feel intrigued by.

So she offers to pose for him, and slowly she suggests more risque photos - after all she wants to upload them to that thread?

Or even another twist she has watched 'Calendar Girls' and the idea intrigues her, she arranges a shoot with a photographer.

Maybe she has had breast cancer and a mastectomy? Just looking for ideas that are slightly outside the usual photographic theme.

Anyway please let me know if you are interested.

tumblr_p7fhumn6Zs1w7q1l4o1_540.jpg


https://78.media.tumblr.com/889f4d7b20e396516f49d73a505f9be0/tumblr_oqq2bxrfzn1wo3n0wo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looking for new writers to play with who write more consistently than a few of my current ones. Some have not posted in like 2 weeks. If interested, check out my threads. Would be willing to restart any of them for you.
 
Calling it a Comeback

After a number of years of near continuous posting on Lit, I just took a multi-month break to turn my writing to bigger more personal projects. While I am still working on that … I missed y’all, you naughty little perverts. While I’ll be out trying to rebirth some of my paused projects, I am looking to add new ones.

Looking for female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. You can have a look see at my SRP Profile and the threads & ideas I have washed around.

I tend to post once or twice a week, usually around the weekends. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and I prefer co-writers who do the same. This is about the joy of creating for me, so I love a good long development and good characters. So you can say, I am more about the ‘quality’ of posts more than the quantity.

If you have some stories you want to work on, I am always interested to hear them - but I have a few concepts (mostly based on old ideas that either never started or died on the vine) to inspire:


Holding On for a Hero -- The city thought they didn’t need a hero. For years, crime and evil had an enemy in a lone vigilante who did what the the cops couldn’t do, Yet when the city had enough of the chaos he caused, he disappeared. Since then, the city has a new chaos, a new form of hell, and no one is safe. She knew him, she knew him better than anyone, but she knew him as the man in the mask. He knew her, he knew her better than anyone, but he also knew she knew the man behind the mask better than anyone as well. Now the city calls for it’s hero once more, she calls for her hero. Yet if he returns, is it for the city, or for her.

A Whole Different Normal -- You grow up real fast when you become a celebrity at seventeen and do arena shows in front of all her fans; yet being grown up so early only reminds you how lonely it can be in her crazy ‘normal’. You grow up fast when you become a father at sixteen and a widower at twenty; yet he did what he had to to be the dad to give his girl a ‘normal’ life. So he gets his daughter backstage passes to her favorite singer. So she meets this guy who comes backstage. So they try to figure out how to turn what is so completely different for the both of them and make it a new normal.

The Pirate King -- Hear Ye’ Captain Ramsey Argyle of the good ship IronWood and it’s faithful crew of hardy souls. Terror of the seas. Faithful companion of Neptune and Davy Jones both. Even at a youthful age, he had seen many great grand adventures and treasures to make the bravest of pirates drool in envy. Though never a treasure has he seen by the fine young daughter of the governor. She in all her purity and sheltered innocence had never seen one like him. While her upbringing tells her that a man like him is the most distanable men, he offers something that her currently life cannot … adventure.

Kessel Run -- (Based on an unnamed rogue movie series that recently went “solo”). It was not an argument of time, it was an argument of distance. You can make the run going as fast as you want, but to avoid getting scooped up and spat out you need to take a route that avoids those looking to impound your ship. That’s why the right navigator will find the route that will get you there in the shortest distance for the best investment. That’s why he needs a good crew, and sitting in the smuggler’s canteen, he waited for the right co-pilot to add. Though, it was getting so late, he was about to get desperate. (Not looking to use direct cannon or specific characters .. but to be honest, a little difference in alien species maybe part of my ‘interest’).

Soccer Mom -- She likes her life. Good job, good home, good kids, good friends. He likes his life. Going to school, picking up extra money coaching youth soccer, banging the moms that seem desperate for attention, no need for attachments. One night over drinks her friends confess to that cute coach & what he is willing to do with them; something, of course she would never do. One day after a nice conversation with her, he started to image what it would be like to allow himself to be attached; something, of course he would never do. Then again, soccer is a funny little game, and anything can happen.

None of this is so hard set that we can’t discuss it - at the end of the day, this is a shared story so we both have to buy into the concept.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Seeking Male Writing Partners

Looking to re-start some RPs of mine that I'd previously began with other writers and was enjoying, but then were abandoned by the writing partner. Some are from a while back, some are more recent. Links to the original threads are below, but please keep in mind that I'd rather do a restart and begin afresh than just picking up where I'd left off with the other person before, so the specific details of each story and the characters are flexible. These are just some jumping off points. Also, if you have an idea for something completely new that you think I would be interested in as well, just let me know.

Preferences in a writing partner:
Looking for someone who can write as the male lead in the story, but you yourself don't necessarily have to be male. I tend to post fairly regularly and would prefer a writing partner who can do likewise, though of course I understand that things come up in real life and we all needs little breaks to take care of things from time to time. I usually write at least a short paragraph or two when I post if not more, and would like for my partner to be capable of this as well. As you can see, I write in complete sentences and try to check for mistakes in spelling and grammar when I write. This is a MUST for me in a writing partner. Also, I tend to like to take my time with developing the characters and an actual PLOT and not just jump from one sex act to another, so please keep that in mind as well before expressing interest in any of the stories below. If all of that applies and you would like to work on a story together please PM me and let me know! :)

The Hunter and the Hunted
- A dark fairytale type story drawing inspiration from Little Red Riding Hood. Only in this version the "wolf" is a man under a curse.
FILLED

The Awakening
- A member of a superhero alliance is taken prisoner by a villainous agency. He is eventually able to break free with the help of his peers, but during his escape he discovers that the cyborg that was his guard (who's identity had been concealed by her attire) is actually his old lover (also a member of the superhero alliance) whom everyone thought had died during a previous battle against the agency that had been holding him captive, the agency having turned her into a cyborg and blocked her memories from her in order to save her life and use her as their own weapon.

Mortal Enemies, Eternal Lovers
- A "star-crossed lovers" story a la Romeo & Juliet, but in a fantasy setting with human and elf kingdoms at war instead... and also no suicide! :eek: The prince and princess of the kingdoms pair up to help fight against a darkness threatening BOTH of the kingdoms, not realizing whom the other is, and end up falling for one another.
FILLED

Another Vice
- A budding country artist and a jaded country cross-over now mega pop star fall for one another when he's signed to her label in Nashville, but will her secret alcohol/drug problem tear them apart?
FILLED

The Highlander's Secret
- Set in the Highlands of Scotland. A woman goes off to war disguised as a man and ends up falling for her commander.

The Roman & the Rebel
- Don't have a link for this one as it was a story I was writing on a different site. The commander of a Roman army invading ancient Britain takes the queen/commander of a band of British rebels captive after defeating her in battle and the pair eventually become lovers and fall for one another. FILLED


*New story ideas:

By Moonlight
- A twist on the Swan Lake fairytale, but with the kidnapped woman being turned into a white wolf or fox instead by the sorcerer. The initial idea can be found here.

Hellfire
- Would love to do something based off of this version of the Hades and Persephone myth. What happens in between her abduction and 'rescue' that changes her and makes her want to stay?
 
Last edited:
Hello all.
I want to restart an RP that I started years ago.
The premise is that I am a collage bound (~22yo) kid working during the summer for a pool service company. My rout is in the up-scale neighborhood, and I sometimes run into board housewives, lonely girls and the like. I'm looking for ladies to jump in for some adventure, then my character moves on.
PM me if interested. In the meantime I'll post a restart post.
 
Seeking Strong Male writer

Bloodties

This rp is based off the 2007 show blood ties. He's a ancient vampire (in the tv show he is a graphic novelist), and she is a detective suffering from an eye disease that is causing her to go blind. Their paths cross on a investigation she's doing, their paths cross again and she finds that she needs his expertise as her cases become more an more supernatural. Though at first she doesn't know he's a vampire. Once she does more things start making sense. Eventually they fall for eachother and have more then just a working relationship.
 
Secrets That Could Kill


Got the idea from the TV Show Santa Clarita Diet, you would play a zombie. But you wouldn't be rotting like crazy you would look and feel alive, nothing falling off only thing that shows your a zombie is no heart beat and you eat people. You can be creative on how you get what you need, but I could see him really wanting to not be alone. My character will be a genius who is a scientist. She will find a way to help him so he stays the way he is so no loss of body parts or flesh falling off. And the longer he stays that way without a cure he gets more aggressive he will always be dead but turning into a murdering machine he wont be.

Pm if interested
 
Back
Top