an AMAZING lover comes back into her life

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
So, there was this woman that I worked with many years ago...I remember the day that husband had become friends with a new coworker. They became pretty tight buds before the wife met the new friend...

I still remember how her hand went to my thing and how freaking hard she squeezed when she said that he was an amazing lover and when she saw him, she nearly had an orgasm as he did things to her, with her, that she never knew were possible

now, hes bff and working with her husband!

thoughts?

oooooh! I think we all have that one lover... the one that was the FIRST to ring those bells, to show us what a body could feel... so many options for how to take that simple premise/setup...

- resisting temptation (he's kind of flirty)
- actively seducing him (he's a gentleman and your prey)
- pours this suddenly returned desire into pleasing hubby
- hubby's instantly aware of somethingbut silent
- hubby turns a blind eye
- hubby puts friend through professional hell, friend exacts revenge closer to home

ok, just a few quick thoughts... but I like the premise, and you could go in a ton of directions...

This is a good set up for a cuckold or 3 way.

The 3 way could
a) be filled with tension that later has to be resolved, even if they all manage to get off.
b) go well but wife's affections start to stray to old lover.
c) go surprise and find out that old lover is now bi and prefers hubby to her.

Cuckold:
a) Wife tell hubby that he's her old lover. Hubby takes old lover out for drinks and gets him to talk. H/W talk about OL and they convince OL to fuck W in front of H
b) Hubby sees the sparks between them and arranges to be 'out of town'. He actually sets up cameras throughout the house and goes to a hotel to watch the live feed. Gets pissed then excited.
c) Wife and O/L play a dominance game to make H a true cuckold, watching from the sidelines bitter but excited.

So, there was this woman that I worked with many years ago...I remember the day that husband had become friends with a new coworker. They became pretty tight buds before the wife met the new friend...

I still remember how her hand went to my thing and how freaking hard she squeezed when she said that he was an amazing lover and when she saw him, she nearly had an orgasm as he did things to her, with her, that she never knew were possible

now, hes bff and working with her husband!

thoughts?

Jen, were you half asleep when you wrote this? It seems a little disjointed...
:confused:

I can't tell if you are talking about a cuckold, threesome or cheating wife.

Cuckolds to me are getting old.
Nobody asked, but I'll tell you why: it's a matter of percentages. There are always more women to men (accordingly 2/3 to 1/3). Of the subgroup; men, how many are there that can, or are, Don Juans? A small percent for sure. So, while I believe that there are a number of guys who don't know how to give a fuck, I find it hard to believe that there are so many guys out there standing in line to be the prize stud.​
Not saying a cheating wife happens all that more often, but that then leaves the threesome.

So, without knowing which way YOU are leaning, that's the way I'm leaning.

In real life, I knew this one couple that let me tag into their sex life. I find it more common for that then the other two scenarios. Then again, I look less for stories about angst or drama and more for loving relationships.

Then again, it seems like you are trying to describe something that happened in real life, or the way you interpreted it. It sounds interesting, and I've liked your stories before or how you write. It sounds like a good plot from what little I've gleaned.

Then again again, the title for this thread seems to suggest something different altogether.
Nothing different than anything anybody else is doing lately, but just noting that I noticed that.

Last edited:
So, while I believe that there are a number of guys who don't know how to give a fuck, I find it hard to believe that there are so many guys out there standing in line to be the prize stud.
You would be surprised.
It probably depends on where you live and what kind of people you surround yourself with.
I have been living in Germany past 10+ years and have seen a lot of places where one can pick and chose the prize studs. Granted I have been mostly mingling with the swinger crowd but things are never black and white and people are rarely exclusively this or that, there is plenty of cuckolding and other stuff going on in that particular lifestyle.

So if you only make a small effort, its really not hard to find a "prize stud", in my experience.
"Everything" is getting old to me, but that doesnt mean other people may not find excitement in something I personally find boring. I do try not to piss on their parade (or whatever the expression is, not English) :D

... Granted I have been mostly mingling with the swinger crowd but things are never black and white and people are rarely exclusively this or that, there is plenty of cuckolding and other stuff going on in that particular lifestyle.

So if you only make a small effort, its really not hard to find a "prize stud", in my experience.

I would kibitz about the nuance difference between finding many "prize studs" and guys that believe themselves to be such :rolleyes:, but that is an endless debate.

"Everything" is getting old to me, but that doesn't mean other people may not find excitement in something I personally find boring. I do try not to piss on their parade (or whatever the expression is, not English) :D

I misspoke myself. What I was trying to express is that in the past week, three people have each posted cuckold story concepts. In story discussion, likewise, folks are asking about cuckold stories. Now, unless there is a dire shortage of stories about cuckolds, that means that the story postings will become supersaturated with cuckold stories.

Now the OP asked for "thoughts," my thoughts are: No matter how much I love sweets, if I get a steady diet of them, I will get really sick and tired of them. The same with cuckold stories.

Let's put it this way, as a writer, I want my stories to stand out. I imagine that's how a lot of writers are. Now as a reader, if I open up the latest stories out of literotica and I see:
cuckold
cuckold
cuckold
cuckold
cuckold
Unless I was a diehard fan of cuckold, I won't open each and every one. Even as a diehard fan, I might feel I could be picky and view the first paragraph or so and if it didn't immediately blow up my skirts, I'd kick it to the curb and move on to the next story.

As I said, Jen writes pretty good stories. All I'd suggest is to backburner the concept until there is a lull (if it is about cuckold), then boom! Unleash it.

Last edited:
lol, if only! I could use a nap....both now and yesterday.

this is a beach weekend. was trying to type the experience quickly and get my ass back on the beach. Wanted to get feedback, how others felt about what happened and ways to spin the story.

Jen, were you half asleep when you wrote this? It seems a little disjointed...
:confused:

I can't tell if you are talking about a cuckold, threesome or cheating wife.

Nobody asked, but I'll tell you why: it's a matter of percentages. There are always more women to men (accordingly 2/3 to 1/3). Of the subgroup; men, how many are there that can, or are, Don Juans? A small percent for sure. So, while I believe that there are a number of guys who don't know how to give a fuck, I find it hard to believe that there are so many guys out there standing in line to be the prize stud.​
Not saying a cheating wife happens all that more often, but that then leaves the threesome.

So, without knowing which way YOU are leaning, that's the way I'm leaning.

In real life, I knew this one couple that let me tag into their sex life. I find it more common for that then the other two scenarios. Then again, I look less for stories about angst or drama and more for loving relationships.

Then again, it seems like you are trying to describe something that happened in real life, or the way you interpreted it. It sounds interesting, and I've liked your stories before or how you write. It sounds like a good plot from what little I've gleaned.

Then again again, the title for this thread seems to suggest something different altogether.
Nothing different than anything anybody else is doing lately, but just noting that I noticed that.

thinking I will stay away from the cuckold or at least the humiliation part of cuckold.

the reality of that situation, wasn't sexy. when the husband found out his coworker had sex with his wife, he left the job. I'm not sure if they stayed married or not due to his reaction I'm guessing they divorced. how silly as we all have a past and previous lovers.

I think it would make for a erotic story...if she struggled with telling him. Where her husband invited the past lover over for dinner and puts the wife in awkward situations.

the husband is loving life, as his wife is always in the mood when Mr. PastLover is over and hubby pushes her to be sexier. as they plan to stay in and watch a movie or game, hubby pushes the wife to lose her panties and bra and she's torn as she really wants to re-live some of the things he did to her.

maybe in the story, make Mr. PastLover a Dom ... a kink to the story

This is a good set up for a cuckold or 3 way.

The 3 way could
a) be filled with tension that later has to be resolved, even if they all manage to get off.
b) go well but wife's affections start to stray to old lover.
c) go surprise and find out that old lover is now bi and prefers hubby to her.

Cuckold:
a) Wife tell hubby that he's her old lover. Hubby takes old lover out for drinks and gets him to talk. H/W talk about OL and they convince OL to fuck W in front of H
b) Hubby sees the sparks between them and arranges to be 'out of town'. He actually sets up cameras throughout the house and goes to a hotel to watch the live feed. Gets pissed then excited.
c) Wife and O/L play a dominance game to make H a true cuckold, watching from the sidelines bitter but excited.

I'm with you. While I might not find every kind....erotic, I'm say what ever works for someone is awesome! live and let live.

its amazing as to the closet kink culture we have, if one is willing to keep on open mind and look a little....one can find some amazing people.

the cuckold thing can be fun, but not sure how one could live it 24/7. I also enjoy being a Domme, not in the strict definition and not 24/7... the also enjoy being a submissive to hubby.

guess since we mix things up, it keeps some things from getting old. maybe its human nature when one does things all the time, that 'it' becomes old?

You would be surprised.
It probably depends on where you live and what kind of people you surround yourself with.
I have been living in Germany past 10+ years and have seen a lot of places where one can pick and chose the prize studs. Granted I have been mostly mingling with the swinger crowd but things are never black and white and people are rarely exclusively this or that, there is plenty of cuckolding and other stuff going on in that particular lifestyle.

"Everything" is getting old to me, but that doesnt mean other people may not find excitement in something I personally find boring. I do try not to piss on their parade (or whatever the expression is, not English) :D

Aha. Okay, I should have put 2 and 2 together to get 4 but didn't for some reason.

I did figure it to be a threesome sort of thing, but I didn't think of a past lover scenario.

Okay, I totally see it as a competitive situation, the husband trying to outdo Mr. PreviousLover. I see it that the wife lets it slip about what Mr.PL did for her before. Instead of getting jealous, the husband ponies up and tries harder but harder necessarily doesn't mean better. The husband hangs out with Mr.PL, maybe they go drinking and do drinking games etc (I see this as being helpful because getting two guys together, they need to feel relaxed with each other).

But now, the husband's getting frustrated by the situation and before the competitiveness gets adversarial, the wife steps in and suggests they have a threesome. She's the glue between them.

Where it goes from there I'm a little fuzzy. I sort of look at it as the husband is capable but lacks skill, so maybe it's sort of educational and instead of just mimicking Mr.PL, the husband see's the way Mr.PL does his stuff and develops his own tricks.
The question then is what does Mr.PL do that hubby doesn't? I've been too long outside a sexual relationship to know that answer. I'd like to think the hubby gins something so he is renewed in his wife's eyes (why she married him).

I don't think you need to bring in a BDSM flair with the story, maybe just a cozy threesome. I think I know why you are thinking that angle (besides being actively interested in that lifestyle) but I am going to challenge you to try to not fall on that crutch.
;)

****​

In an aside, I usually get 3 hrs sleep a night so I sympathize.

Back