What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shoulda waited

BronkOH!bama is more toxic then I thought

HE IS THE CLIFF in the FISCAL CLIFF:)

Dude can't pluralize for shit yet can decipher market sentiment on an hourly basis.

Oh, the ego!

:rolleyes:

tumblr_mbe04nohFW1qgvyhk.gif

Your spelling isn't improving.

What's a "chichuachua?" Sounds like a Mexican entree.

WELL, HE SAID HE’S BAD AT MATH: Arithmetic behind Obama’s “mandate” to raise taxes on the rich doesn’t add up.

Obama proposes a 1.6 trillion tax incease. You just killed whatever recovery you were hallucinating about Mr. President.:rolleyes:

Of which $1T would be arrived at by reverting back to Clinton-era rates on income over $250K, with the balance achieved through capping deductions.

You recall just how robust the economy was during Clinton's 2 terms, right? And capping deductions is a-okay with Republicans, right?

btw, he announced this YESTERDAY.

Would suggest you get your blogger to update his/her BS more often than once a week. :rolleyes:

Of which $1T would be arrived at by reverting back to Clinton-era rates on income over $250K, with the balance achieved through capping deductions.

You recall just how robust the economy was during Clinton's 2 terms, right? And capping deductions is a-okay with Republicans, right?

btw, he announced this YESTERDAY.

Would suggest you get your blogger to update his/her BS more often than once a week.
:rolleyes:

tumblr_mcbqgx1wqP1qa6g1m.gif

tumblr_mbl7jxc4C01qa6g1m.gif

tumblr_mbfya6Ky251qdk0dx.gif

tumblr_mdeutzjdu11qa6g1m.gif

MqEdH.gif

tumblr_lml5d7P6NW1qzijh5.gif

Pipe down, sock puppet.

Oh, but you got shaded, guy. Now go in the shower and cry it out.

tumblr_mcmyig8HTz1qa6g1m.gif

If you're lucky, your left nut bestie will come here and derp up enough bullshit distraction so's you can play it off. Oops, my bad, looks like he's doing it!

tumblr_m96ca49bL91qgwxsu.gif

You recall Clinton handed Bush a recession. It amounts to a vast tax increase in real time today, and he's not even mentioning the increased capital gains and dividend taxes imposed by Obama care either, so it's even more. Raising taxes right now means another recession.

You mean that 8-month recession that followed a 10-year expansion?

As for the cap gains and dividend tax implications of Obamacare, Bush's tax cuts were appropriate when we had a budget surplus. We don't now, yet you still want them?

Hypocrisy at its finest, that's what you represent.

You mean that 8-month recession that followed a 10-year expansion?

As for the cap gains and dividend tax implications of Obamacare, Bush's tax cuts were appropriate when we had a budget surplus. We don't now, yet you still want them?

Hypocrisy at its finest, that's what you represent.

he's ok with deficit spending, as long as it's the republican's doing it.

Just a question that I have wondered about.....

I am not anywhere close to the tax bracket where the new taxes will impact, so it doesn't affect me at all, but I was curious, say all the new taxes are put into place and those making 200K or 250K and over (whatever the number is) as taxed.

Question is, what happens the next year if those same people decide to not work so hard or choose to purposely make less? Where will the money come from after that?

I am only asking in that the government's budget (no matter which party is in charge) seem to make that level of income the threshold by which revenue is based on. What happens if there is not enough money any longer in the form of tax revenue?

I am not anywhere close to the tax bracket where the new taxes will impact, so it doesn't affect me at all, but I was curious, say all the new taxes are put into place and those making 200K or 250K and over (whatever the number is) as taxed.

Question is, what happens the next year if those same people decide to not work so hard or choose to purposely make less? Where will the money come from after that?

I am only asking in that the government's budget (no matter which party is in charge) seem to make that level of income the threshold by which revenue is based on. What happens if there is not enough money any longer in the form of tax revenue?

Not sure if serious.

Exactly zero people will choose to make less money. Honestly, where do you get this shit from?

Answer: all income tax should be eliminated.

In it's place should be a Federal Sales Tax.

This federal sales tax would increase revenue by eliminating all loopholes.

It was just a question. If you do not have a real answer, then please feel free to move to another poster.

Absurd questions have no real answer though. I'm not really sure what response you were expecting to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back