Warhammer Fantasy RP?

Katamari Roller

Lusting 24/7
So I have been having a blast playing the Norsca DLC for Total War: Warhammer, and I´m wondering if any Warhammer fans here would be interested in doing just that: a Norsca RP. All about raiding, looting, and post-battle celebratory sex.

That, or something else that by association I like to call "Greentide"...

I'm not a super fan, but I've read a few of the future warhammer books and like the concept of the setting in general (past or future). I've also been reading quite a bit of http://www.erfworld.com/

I've always wanted to play the player in a strategy game. Not the player per se, but the the tactician/strategist marshaling the forces with qsuai-video game powers.

The idea would be starting as nobodies, then becoming somebodies, and eventually sacrificing thousands of innocents in an orgy of death and destruction to appease our dark gods. You know, Warhammer stuff...

That´s if you want to play "the baddies". If you´d rather play the goodies, that´s going to be a little harder and probably best left to some good, old-fashioned small-party-on-an-aventure kind of story, which is what Greentide would be about (like Vermintide, the melee action game, but with the obvious enemies instead of Skaven).

Personally, though, I´m all for Norsca. And all you need to know about them, you can find easily here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbrbDa9EBR0

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Norsca

No one should need to read all of this, but whatever information you seek, you can find there. For the most part, though, Norscans are basically barbarians that worship the dark gods, and they consider that the mutations and transformations that many of them suffer are not curses, but blessings from the gods whom they serve by spilling blood and carrying out dark rituals in their name. That´s when they are not sailing south to raid the Empire, Bretonnia or Kislev, or go somewhere more exotic.

Sign me up!!

The idea would be starting as nobodies, then becoming somebodies, and eventually sacrificing thousands of innocents in an orgy of death and destruction to appease our dark gods. You know, Warhammer stuff...

That´s if you want to play "the baddies". If you´d rather play the goodies, that´s going to be a little harder and probably best left to some good, old-fashioned small-party-on-an-aventure kind of story, which is what Greentide would be about (like Vermintide, the melee action game, but with the obvious enemies instead of Skaven).

Personally, though, I´m all for Norsca. And all you need to know about them, you can find easily here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbrbDa9EBR0

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Norsca

No one should need to read all of this, but whatever information you seek, you can find there. For the most part, though, Norscans are basically barbarians that worship the dark gods, and they consider that the mutations and transformations that many of them suffer are not curses, but blessings from the gods whom they serve by spilling blood and carrying out dark rituals in their name. That´s when they are not sailing south to raid the Empire, Bretonnia or Kislev, or go somewhere more exotic.

Back