GOP Senators call out wishy-washy con artist

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Mr. President - we must call evil by its name. These were white supremacists and this was domestic terrorism. https://t.co.PaPNiPPAoW
— Cory Gardner (@SenCoryGardner) August 12, 2017

Very important for the nation to hear @potus describe events in #Charlottesville for what they are, a terror attack by #whitesupremacists
— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) August 12, 2017

Those words by leading Republican Senators are a vain attempt to shame the impotent con artist into calling out his supporters for what they are, terrorists, after the car ramming attack in Charlottesville which killed one person and left 19 others injured.

Whenever there has been a car ramming attack in Europe the con artist immediately pounces and derides Muslim terrorists, but when one of his own supporters commits the exact same atrocity the best the con artist can muster is:

"We're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Virginia," Mr. Trump said. "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides."

Did everyone catch the excuse? It's there, right at the end. It's similar to the apologies and excuses the con artist has given about Russia when asked about that country's attack on its neighbors or deliberate bombing of hospitals in Syria:

"There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

To compound his disgusting behavior and words, the con artist walked out of a room full of reporters while on his golfing vacation. When reporters asked him whether he wants “the support of these white nationalist groups who say they support” him or if he’s “denounced them strongly enough,” Trump strolled out of the room, likely planning his next round of golf in Bedminster, New Jersey.

To think this person, the only kind word to call him, is supposed to be leading what is arguably the most powerful nation on the planet, one who claims terrorism is bad yet shirks from calling out his own people when they commit terrorist acts, has such a mealy-mouthed, wishy-washy response to a terrorist act committed by a white, male Christian, is indescribably disgraceful and unbecoming to the office. Yet sadly, this is what we have come to expect from the con artist.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-sen-cory-gardner-urges-trump-to-call-charlottesville-crash-terrorism/

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2017/0205/Asked-about-Putin-Trump-says-US-isn-t-so-innocent

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/08/13/trump-walks-away-from-reporters-after-being-asked-to-denounce-white-supremacists/

Trump isn't really being wishy-washy on this issue. He's exhibiting that he's alt-right himself.

He can't openly alienate the only people who voted for him.

Duke came right out and told him so.

And we need s condemnation of the antifa violence that sparked all this. Trumps the only level headed one here. That surprised me.

He can't openly alienate the only people who voted for him.

The irony is that he probably should. He needs to construct a new base if he wants to be elected again. He would have more success with the rocket rattling he's been doing lately. That's a whole new base for him to gather.

Follow up:

White House aides desperately trying to claim con artist really did condemn white supremacists, but can't point to explicit language. Nor has the con artist come out and clarified his initial vague, and wholly inadequate, statement.

Even worse, earlier this week, Sebastian Gorka, a deputy assistant to the President, spoke about terrorism with Breitbart and said white supremacists were not the problem.

"It's this constant, 'Oh, it's the white man. It's the white supremacists. That's the problem,'" Gorka said. "No, it isn't."

Since that statement, Gorka has remained silent.

How long will the con artist remain silent on this act of terrorism which occurred in the United States, whereas he is quick to point out any attack which takes place anywhere else in the world?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/13/politics/trump-silent-aides-charlottesville/index.html

Isn't the time past that he could say anything acceptable? Are people so gullible that they'll say, "Well, OK," whatever he says at this remove from the event?

Follow up:

White House aides desperately trying to claim con artist really did condemn white supremacists, but can't point to explicit language. Nor has the con artist come out and clarified his initial vague, and wholly inadequate, statement.

Even worse, earlier this week, Sebastian Gorka, a deputy assistant to the President, spoke about terrorism with Breitbart and said white supremacists were not the problem.

"It's this constant, 'Oh, it's the white man. It's the white supremacists. That's the problem,'" Gorka said. "No, it isn't."

Since that statement, Gorka has remained silent.

How long will the con artist remain silent on this act of terrorism which occurred in the United States, whereas he is quick to point out any attack which takes place anywhere else in the world?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/13/politics/trump-silent-aides-charlottesville/index.html

I presume you are referring to Trump. He has strongly condemned the hate and violence shown by the people involved. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-bigotry-and-violence-in-charlottesville.html

GOP senator lashes out: My brother didn’t die fighting Hitler so Nazi ideas could go unchallenged in US

Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) condemned the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, that exploded on Saturday, saying that WWII veterans, including his brother, didn’t die fighting Adolph Hitler so that Nazi ideas could prevail in the United States today.

“We should call evil by its name. My brother didn’t give his life fighting Hitler for Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home. -OGH,” Hatch tweeted Saturday evening, signing it OGH to signify that he, not his staff, had written the message.

Good Nazis are the ones who no longer breath.

And we need s condemnation of the antifa violence that sparked all this. Trumps the only level headed one here. That surprised me.

You're the kind of person I've been reading posts from on social media who justify a racist psychopath driving his car into a crowd of human beings.

I presume you are referring to Trump. He has strongly condemned the hate and violence shown by the people involved.

Of course you're stupid enough and enough of Trump's monkey to take this as a strong condemnation of the alt-right's attack on Charlottesville, Box. You're pathetic. Why do you even bother here anymore?

“We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides – on many sides,” he said.

You're the kind of person I've been reading posts from on social media who justify a racist psychopath driving his car into a crowd of human beings.

I don't believe anybody can justify that, but the violence started when a mob attacked a group of people who were peacefully demonstrating. By no means do I have any sympathy with that group of people, but I do have sympathy with their Constitutional rights.

How many times have we said on this and other forums that freedom of speech applies to everybody, even when we don't agree with them? :(

Of course you're stupid enough and enough of Trump's monkey to take this as a strong condemnation of the alt-right's attack on Charlottesville, Box. You're pathetic. Why do you even bother here anymore?

“We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides – on many sides,” he said.

The "alt-right" didn't attack anyone. They were the ones who were attacked, with "hatred, bigotry and violence." That is, except for the one extreme tactic of one person who drove a car into a crowd of people, which is a thing anybody would condemn.

Yes they did

Chanting "Jew Go Home" and other racist and Anti-Semitic stuff, dressing up as KKK, flying Swastikas, IS being terrorist and IS attacking the community and trying to intimidate people in that community.

It's not like they sat in a circle singing Kumbya and weaving friendship bracelets.

As far as I and many others are concerned, that "demonstration" was itself an attack, full of violence.

The "alt-right" didn't attack anyone. They were the ones who were attacked, with "hatred, bigotry and violence." That is, except for the one extreme tactic of one person who drove a car into a crowd of people, which is a thing anybody would condemn.

Yes they did

Chanting "Jew Go Home" and other racist and Anti-Semitic stuff, dressing up as KKK, flying Swastikas, IS being terrorist and IS attacking the community and trying to intimidate people in that community.

It's not like they sat in a circle singing Kumbya and weaving friendship bracelets.

As far as I and many others are concerned, that "demonstration" was itself an attack, full of violence.

True, and I have no use for them or their beliefs. However, what they are doing is Constitutionally protected speech and assembly.

AG Jeff Sessions demonstrates that he doesn't know what "unequivocal" means.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...arlottesville-statement-he-was-unequivocal-in

Sessions said Trump was "unequivocal" in criticizing racism and bigotry.

Sessions said Trump in his statement "explicitly condemned the kind of ideology behind these movements of Nazism, white supremacy, the KKK."

"That is his unequivocal position. He totally opposes those kind of values," Sessions said.

"His statement yesterday again affirmed that."

Asked if Trump needs to specifically condemn neo-Nazis and white supremacists today, Sessions responded "absolutely."

I don't believe anybody can justify that, but the violence started when a mob attacked a group of people who were peacefully demonstrating. By no means do I have any sympathy with that group of people, but I do have sympathy with their Constitutional rights.

How many times have we said on this and other forums that freedom of speech applies to everybody, even when we don't agree with them? :(

I find that when I am trying to send a visual message of peace, nothing conveys that message better than wearing nazi helmet and waiving a nazi flag.

I find that when I am trying to send a visual message of peace, nothing conveys that message better than wearing nazi helmet and waiving a nazi flag.
Don't forget the torches waved by youngish men (the Nazi women in C-ville weren't allowed to carry) to convey their love of peace and equality.

Reshaping the "White House"

bdeec292bf9337121f1e4c2017c067cd40641c0d42e7e6aab232f9b8edd9ca61.jpg

Back