Reporters highlight how WH lied about nature of Biden's controversial speech — but WH doesn't like the accountability

At political rallies yes, they both attacked each other, not addressing the whole country. I don’t believe ANTIFA ever crossed Biden’s lips, he didn’t believe ANTIFA existed. We’ll see in November
He was President at the time. He was addressing the whole country.

Stop and pull your head out of Trump's ass.

While I absolutely agreed with what Biden said- these people DO need to be called out, and yes,in many cases they ARE a threat not only to democracy but to a modern, free, lawful and civil society as well- I do question HOW he said it.

There are people in this country who do deserve to be marginalized and called out for what they are. Anti-democratic forces are thriving in the U.S. right now and yes, many of them do exhibit autocratic, authoritarian and sometimes violent tendencies. This comes from the extreme left (Radical antifa/anarchist faction) as well.

Only, the radical leftists generally do not hold very many publicly elected positions today. The radical right, on the other hand, do (Brobert, Greene, etc.)

I am afraid that his speech may backfire, regardless of whether or not he has a valid point. It was probably a risk that will not pay off. He would have done a better job of trying to reach these people a different way, to reconcile their toxic views with a more unifying theme of working toward economic prosperity (for example.)

Some people acted violently on their own, doesn’t represent conservatives or republicans period. Biden’s speech was reprehensible, he represents all Americans not just the ones he likes. He talked about political violence but never ever mentioned the violence that rampaged our cities for two years, or defunding police. People aren’t stupid. Democrats lack self awareness
“I'm opposed to defunding the police. I'm also opposed to defunding the FBI." —— President Biden, 8/30/2022

I am much better off with a better job and nicer shit because I'm always moving forward no matter who is in charge.

Lemme guess, the 8 years prior to 45 were the worst for you only to be surpassed in shittiness by the last two.

Your loser mentality is your downfall. Well, that and your inability to use the quote function properly.
So, you moved up from being a bag boy at your local supermarket to flipping burgers at Wendy’s. WOW! talk about overachieving,
“I'm opposed to defunding the police. I'm also opposed to defunding the FBI." —— President Biden, 8/30/2022
8/30/22 8 weeks before the mid terms and now Biden is interested in funding police, tens of thousands dead from fentanyl overdoses, murders up, border security nonexistent, yah Biden is on top of it. LMFAO

8/30/22 8 weeks before the mid terms and now Biden is interested in funding police, tens of thousands dead from fentanyl overdoses, murders up, border security nonexistent, yah Biden is on top of it. LMFAO
To recap:
Biden supports police, fentanyl ODs are mostly unemployed MAGATS, and if 45 built his bigly and yugely wall that Mexico was gonna pay for, we wouldn't have a border problem at all.

Still laughing your fucking ass off, dipshit?

This is why I get so disgusted with this board. The kind of knee-jerk idiots who can't come up with either an intelligent, coherent or even original thought, and are utterly lacking in any analytical or critical thinking skills. It's just "Everything Trump did was great...everything Biden does is bad...and if you ever find anything that might convince me otherwise, it's FAKE NEWS."

Sheesh.

The Mephistophelian back drop was a perfect setting for that speech.

It was a poorly though-out presentation; sinister in appearance.
It was most certainly staged to give Ol' Joe an appearance of vitality.

To recap:
Biden supports police, fentanyl ODs are mostly unemployed MAGATS, and if 45 built his bigly and yugely wall that Mexico was gonna pay for, we wouldn't have a border problem at all.

Still laughing your fucking ass off, dipshit?
Not my fault your teenie weenie brain can’t grasp the concept of comprehensive border security or a remain in Mexico policy. What has Biden done to combat fentanyl overdoses **NOTHING!!!** An estimated 600,000 got aways have entered our country, I’m sure fentanyl crossed with them as well as potential gang members and terrorist.

Last edited:
This is why I get so disgusted with this board. The kind of knee-jerk idiots who can't come up with either an intelligent, coherent or even original thought, and are utterly lacking in any analytical or critical thinking skills. It's just "Everything Trump did was great...everything Biden does is bad...and if you ever find anything that might convince me otherwise, it's FAKE NEWS."

Sheesh.
You certainly don’t exemplify critical thinking skills. Your hatred for Trump just won’t allow you to separate hatred from good policy. There is nothing knee jerk about Biden’s shortcomings, they've been on display for 18 months. Again as I’ve said many times before I strongly dislike Trump as a person but it’s hard not to like his policies. You lack self awareness or the intestinal fortitude to admit to yourself that Biden is not the brightest bulb on the tree and takes his marching orders from an incompetent cabinet that he personally stocked with know nothing progressive looney toons who have never run so much as a ma and pa candy store.

Not my fault your teenie weenie brain can’t grasp the concept of comprehensive border security or a remain in Mexico policy. What has Biden done to combat fentanyl overdoses **NOTHING!!!** An estimated 600,000 got always have entered our country, I’m sure fentanyl crossed with them as well as potential gang members and terrorist.
They did. Business is booming at the local DEA office.

The up and coming Mexican Cartel is the Jalisco New Generation cartel. They are known to be particularly violent, are not restricting their activities to drugs alone, and are determined to infiltrate the US all the way down to street distribution.

They did. Business is booming at the local DEA office.

The up and coming Mexican Cartel is the Jalisco New Generation cartel. They are known to be particularly violent, are not restricting their activities to drugs alone, and are determined to infiltrate the US all the way down to street distribution.
When you don’t secure your perimeter your enemy will attempt to kill you. These looney toons think the whole world loves us. Jean-Pierre thinks because our border agents have interdicted massive amounts of drugs that it prove the situation is under control. All my years on this planet I have never seen an administration just blatantly ignore such a huge threat against our population. We need 80,000 border and ICE agents not IRS agents.

It was a poorly though-out presentation; sinister in appearance.
It was most certainly staged to give Ol' Joe an appearance of vitality.
^^^Snowflakes melting under Dark Brandon's reign^^^
Not my fault your teenie weenie brain can’t grasp the concept of comprehensive border security or a remain in Mexico policy. What has Biden done to combat fentanyl overdoses **NOTHING!!!** An estimated 600,000 got always have entered our country, I’m sure fentanyl crossed with them as well as potential gang members and terrorist.
Please repost in the form of a language.

The only decipherable part was that you can't refute a single fact I posted.

President Joe Biden took to social media on Sunday to trash what he called the “MAGA agenda,” dismissing it and those Republicans who follow it as threats to the very fabric of America.

He sneered on Twitter: “The MAGA agenda represents an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic. It doesn’t respect our Constitution. It doesn’t believe in the rule of law. And it doesn’t recognise the will of the people.”

Later, Biden encouraged Americans to fight against this dark and wicked ideology, characterizing MAGA Republicans as a minority, even though 70 million people voted for Donald Trump.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...t-threatens-very-foundations-of-our-republic/

Fifty-six percent of general election voters view President Joe Biden’s speech, where he cast Republicans as “threats to the foundations of our republic,” as unacceptable, a Tuesday Trafalgar Group poll found.

The poll asked respondents, “What is your opinion of President Biden’s recent primetime address to the nation in which he accused his political opponents of representing ‘an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic’?”

Fifty-six say the speech “represents a dangerous in rhetoric and is designed to incite conflict amounts Americans.” Only 35 percent say the speech was “acceptable campaign messaging that is to be expected in an election year.” Nearly 8 percent have no opinion.

Moreover, nearly 20 percent of Democrats viewed the speech negatively. Sixty-two percent of independents agreed that it represented “a dangerous in rhetoric and is designed to incite conflict amounts Americans.” Eighty-nine percent of Republicans oppose the speech.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...iew-joe-bidens-extremism-speech-unacceptable/

Last edited:
The thing with polling numbers is... it depends on whom you poll, and where you poll them.

56% view his speech as unacceptable, you say.

Take that same poll in a place like Council, Idaho (A rabid white-nationalist stronghold) or Harrison, Arkansas (notorious in the media for it's racism/right wing population) that 56% will rise to a nearly unanimous 100%.

Take that poll in a place like Eugene, Oregon, or Berkeley, California, and that poll result will drop to almost zero percent.

It really seems like people don't know what the word Democracy and Democratic mean.

I think they think it means "The Left's agenda", but it doesn't.

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “America Reports,” co-host John Roberts stated that President Joe Biden’s recent remarks aren’t new because Biden has engaged in similar language in the past, including during the 2012 campaign, when he said that then-Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was going to put people “back in chains.”

Roberts then said, “I mean, this is something that this President does to try to demonize the other side and fire up the Democratic base.”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...ew-he-said-romney-would-put-people-in-chains/

Back