Reporters highlight how WH lied about nature of Biden's controversial speech — but WH doesn't like the accountability

Counselor706

Literotica Guru
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked directly whether Biden's speech would be "political," and she denied that it would be.

"No, it’s not a political speech," Jean-Pierre said. "This is an opportunity, again, for the president to directly have a conversation with the American people."

"'Good manners is nothing they’ve ever suffered from,' @POTUS says about protesters at his speech, in which he accused former President Trump and 'MAGA Republicans' of threatening the foundation of U.S. democracy. The White House said earlier today the speech was not political," Reuters reporter Jeff Mason noted.

"Like or loathe what he said tonight, it should be noted: The president spoke tonight on the grounds of a national park, flanked by US Marines, and took direct, specific aim at his predecessor and members of the Republican Party," O'Keefe noted. "Another thing we don’t see everyday."
https://www.theblaze.com/news/reporters-political-nature-biden-speech

I like Joe Biden. I like Hillary Clinton too. Nevertheless, I think it was as foolish for Biden to call his American opponents fascists, as it was for Clinton to call her American opponents deplorables.

I like Joe Biden. I like Hillary Clinton too. Nevertheless, I think it was as foolish for Biden to call his American opponents fascists, as it was for Clinton to call her American opponents deplorables.
Wrong on both counts. Clinton said that half of Trump’s supporters were a “basket of deplorables.” Biden said that the extreme MAGA philosophy is like semi-fascism.

If you feel directly insulted by those comments, then the shoe must fit.

He called fascists, fascists. People actively attempting to (still) overturn an election aren't the type of people who deserve niceties

He called fascists, fascists. People actively attempting to (still) overturn an election aren't the type of people who deserve niceties
Election deniers of a democrat persuasion are justified because, well, they're democrats, but if they're republicans, well, they're a threat to democracy. ["MAGA Forces" telling lies"] LMFAO... Biden did such a great job uniting the American people last night... again LMFAO... " No place for political violence " while *Carma baby* set up a bale funds for felons.

Joe Biden and his crime family are a disgrace to the office of the presidency.

I wonder if there's any truth to high level WH administration officials working secretly behind the scenes with tech media giants to suppress free speech, that's real fascism!! Real Collusion!!! Today... free speech is speech that democrats sanction everything else is some sort of misinformation/disinformation, Russian, MAGA, Deplorables, Trump voters, FOX, Breitbart, New Max, W/E, NY Post and 74 million Trump voters.

Wrong on both counts. Clinton said that half of Trump’s supporters were a “basket of deplorables.” Biden said that the extreme MAGA philosophy is like semi-fascism.

If you feel directly insulted by those comments, then the shoe must fit.
Obviously I do not feel insulted. I voted for Hillary in 2016, and Joe in 2020.

Election deniers of a democrat persuasion are justified because, well, they're democrats, but if they're republicans, well, they're a threat to democracy. ["MAGA Forces" telling lies"] LMFAO... Biden did such a great job uniting the American people last night... again LMFAO... " No place for political violence " while *Carma baby* set up a bale funds for felons.

Joe Biden and his crime family are a disgrace to the office of the presidency.

I wonder if there's any truth to high level WH administration officials working secretly behind the scenes with tech media giants to suppress free speech, that's real fascism!! Real Collusion!!! Today... free speech is speech that democrats sanction everything else is some sort of misinformation/disinformation, Russian, MAGA, Deplorables, Trump voters, FOX, Breitbart, New Max, W/E, NY Post and 74 million Trump voters.
You mean the ones who didn't attack the Capitol and obstruct the transition of power?

You mean the ones who didn't attack the Capitol and obstruct the transition of power?
Some people acted violently on their own, doesn’t represent conservatives or republicans period. Biden’s speech was reprehensible, he represents all Americans not just the ones he likes. He talked about political violence but never ever mentioned the violence that rampaged our cities for two years, or defunding police. People aren’t stupid. Democrats lack self awareness

Some people acted violently on their own, doesn’t represent conservatives or republicans period. Biden’s speech was reprehensible, he represents all Americans not just the ones he likes. He talked about political violence but never ever mentioned the violence that rampaged our cities for two years, or defunding police. People aren’t stupid. Democrats lack self awareness
45 did much worse on the daily. He attacked Democrats and even the press. And yes, he absolutely called out defund the police and antifa and BLM constantly. During the Floyd protests he ripped city police for not doing more against protestors and even called for legislation against them

One speech calling out undemocratic horseshit is tame.

https://mashable.com/feature/trump-timeline

You didn't call out 45 and his fucking disastrous presidency so you can shut the fuck up.
Violent 2 years? Do you not remember 45's run started with a Trumplitard mowing down a peaceful protester in the streets?
Violent 2 years? What triggered this "violence?" J6?
People are stupid - you are proof of that.

You didn't call out 45 and his fucking disastrous presidency so you can shut the fuck up.
Violent 2 years? Do you not remember 45's run started with a Trumplitard mowing down a peaceful protester in the streets?
I'm fairly certain that you could throw a dart at the calendar and find a 45 speech that denigrated his political opposition much worse during his tenure

President Joe Biden tried Friday to walk back his dark political speech from the night before after receiving considerable backlash for trying to portray supporters of former President Donald Trump as radical extremists who threatened the United States.

"I don’t consider any Trump supporter to be a threat to the country,” Biden replied when asked by reporters at the White House about why he decided to say that Trump and his supporters were a threat to democracy.

The president tried to narrow his definition of exactly who he was talking about when he said “Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans are a threat to the very soul of this country” in his speech Thursday night at Independence Hall in Pennsylvania.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...sider-any-trump-supporter-to-be-a-threat/amp/

I'm fairly certain that you could throw a dart at the calendar and find a 45 speech that denigrated his political opposition much worse during his tenure
45 dissed his own fuckin' party members' wives and parents.
Lil Marco Rubio is still crying.
Pocahontas?

President Joe Biden’s speech Thursday night in which he characterized MAGA Republicans as a dark threat to American democracy has not exactly generated a positive response, with even some of former President Donald Trump’s harshest critics admitting he made a mistake.

As the speech concluded, images of the president standing before a red and black backdrop with military soldiers flanking his sides poured out all over social media, evoking comparisons with the Third Reich, the USSR, and even the gates of hell.

The optics apparently became so unbearable that CNN even resorted to adjusting the contrast during its live broadcast to lighten the red lights behind the president.

No matter the spin or rhetorical framing, the damage had been done and the verdict was sealed as the “photo from hell” spread across the social media sphere.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ch-deemed-a-terrible-mistake-over-bad-optics/

It's red...that means it's evil

Meanwhile, there's a ton of hot redheads with their own forum here like wut?

45 did much worse on the daily. He attacked Democrats and even the press. And yes, he absolutely called out defund the police and antifa and BLM constantly. During the Floyd protests he ripped city police for not doing more against protestors and even called for legislation against them

One speech calling out undemocratic horseshit is tame.
At political rallies yes, they both attacked each other, not addressing the whole country. I don’t believe ANTIFA ever crossed Biden’s lips, he didn’t believe ANTIFA existed. We’ll see in November

And Trump created cancer LMFAO. Are you better off today than 3 years ago, even 2 years ago, if you answer yes then you’re either a glutton for pain or suffer from persistent numbness of your one and only brain cell.

And Trump created cancer LMFAO. Are you better off today than 3 years ago, even 2 years ago, if you answer yes then you’re either a glutton for pain or suffer from persistent numbness of your one and only brain cell.
I am much better off with a better job and nicer shit because I'm always moving forward no matter who is in charge.

Lemme guess, the 8 years prior to 45 were the worst for you only to be surpassed in shittiness by the last two.

Your loser mentality is your downfall. Well, that and your inability to use the quote function properly.

Back