Not sure what to make of this

My "troll sense" is tingling here... First of all, withholding sex is defined as "neglect" in most civilized countries. And to finish the syllogism, neglect is a mild form of abuse....especially since its clearly having a negative psychological impact. Really cannot be any more clear than that.

Either way, this thread sounds like it belongs in the RP section.

Just in the interest of slightly moving the group consensus...

I would like to think this younger man got (is getting) a wonderful education that will vastly improve his future sexual encounters, and indirectly, the future encounters of his future partners.

It used to be that an experienced older woman taught the inexperienced men who taught the inexperienced women. These old-young relationships traditionally got a pass and the educator got a "reputation".

Much more risky for the educator was an experienced older man teaching a younger women. These relationships traditionally got the man run out of town (or strong-armed into a wedding).

Now that it's jail time and sex offender registries and child support. I wonder...

Are we reverting back to totally inexperienced couples fumbling around for many, many years until their forties or fifties when finally they say, "I sure wish I knew way back then what I've finally learned now!"?

My "troll sense" is tingling here... First of all, withholding sex is defined as "neglect" in most civilized countries. And to finish the syllogism, neglect is a mild form of abuse....especially since its clearly having a negative psychological impact. Really cannot be any more clear than that.

Either way, this thread sounds like it belongs in the RP section.

Was kinda thinking the same thing myself...

I would like to think this younger man got (is getting) a wonderful education that will vastly improve his future sexual encounters, and indirectly, the future encounters of his future partners.

It used to be that an experienced older woman taught the inexperienced men who taught the inexperienced women. These old-young relationships traditionally got a pass and the educator got a "reputation".

Much more risky for the educator was an experienced older man teaching a younger women. These relationships traditionally got the man run out of town (or strong-armed into a wedding).

Now that it's jail time and sex offender registries
and child support. I wonder...

Are we reverting back to totally inexperienced couples fumbling around for many, many years until their forties or fifties when finally they say, "I sure wish I knew way back then what I've finally learned now!"?

Are you SERIOUSLY advocating adults having sex with minors? SERIOUSLY!? :confused:

Obviously so. She never did want advice or "talked out of it".

This was bragging, pure and simple.
"Oh my what should I do! The hot young guy may want me?"
Please
Also, given the sparse details in the 'update' I'm assuming he wasn't the E-ticket attraction she was expecting.

I figure I'll give an update.

We had sex this weekend (and we actually had a quick session before Friday too). I went through with it because he was very reassuring and understanding when it was made clear I don't want anyone who could tell my son to find out. And before anyone responds with, "He would've said anything to get you in bed," I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think it to be true.

Also I've wanted him pretty bad for quite a while, so it got increasingly hard pass up the chance.

As a mother of an older teenage male, I think you are incredibly selfish. There are plenty of young guys out there who aren't friends with your son. Just plain selfish.

actually: the OP specifically stated that the boy in question became 18 in august.

ed

satindesire,

Go take a reading comprehension course. Pay special attention to talk about question marks in discussions.

Homework: Identify the topic proposed in the question:

Last edited:
I figure I'll give an update.

We had sex this weekend (and we actually had a quick session before Friday too). I went through with it because he was very reassuring and understanding when it was made clear I don't want anyone who could tell my son to find out. And before anyone responds with, "He would've said anything to get you in bed," I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think it to be true.

Also I've wanted him pretty bad for quite a while, so it got increasingly hard pass up the chance.
The deed is done, for good or bad or both.

You'all have picked out a lot of bad things, and preached hard against the act. Further words will not undo something that has already happened, not to mention I doubt she's been back to check recent replies.

But since it's happened, can anything good be made from the act?

On Literotica, as well as in the United States, all 18 year olds are NOT MINORS.

Yeah, and you don't get JAIL TIME and on the sex offender registery for having sex with an 18 year old. See the bolded part of your post I quoted? Answer the question.

ARE. You. ADVOCATING. Having sex. WITH MINORS?

Because if so, GTFO. Kinky people have enough bad press without pedos getting involved in our shit and making us all look bad.

I truly hope this is a troll post. If not, here's my $0.02 worth.

My 20 year old daughter hasn't spoken to me in over a year. I didn't have sex with her friends or boyfriend, and I didn't do anything else to deserve the cold shoulder treatment from her. Her dad told her lies about why we divorced when she was a small child. I'd never told her a lot about what happened, and what I did tell her, I made sure was as age appropriate as possible. In short, I tried to protect her.

She decided since I hadn't told her much, he had to be telling the truth and I was lying. As I said, she hasn't spoken to me since before Thanksgiving of last year. She blocked me from her Facebook, and she doesn't text me. No contact with her at all. I know she'll eventually figure out the truth (or decide it's not as important as she once thought), but at any rate, she'll eventually come back to mom.

Having her out of my life is the absolute most painful thing I've ever lived through. I can guarantee you that regardless of how hot this boy is (and he IS still a boy, even though he's legally an adult), how good the sex was, and how much he turned you on - one thing will forever be true:

It will not be worth it when your son finds out.

And he WILL find out. It's just a matter of time.

I AM NOT ADVOCATING. Having sex. WITH MINORS.

(Specifically, respect the age restrictions for your political domain.)

Last edited:
To set the record straight, I never "planned" on it all along. I've been flooded wi PMs ever since the original post , and those have been way less hateful.

He was good, but based on the amount of hate I received here, I figured this wasn't the place to share.

To set the record straight, I never "planned" on it all along. I've been flooded wi PMs ever since the original post , and those have been way less hateful.

He was good, but based on the amount of hate I received here, I figured this wasn't the place to share.

I'm not a PM sender, I can state my opinion right here, however...

What were you expecting, a parade in your honor?
I think it's funny how often people come here asking for advice on doing something wrong and are shocked at the common sense responses. Don't ask other's opinions then.

Can't you put yourself in your son's shoes for a second? I don't care how hot a piece of ass is or how hard up I am, it's not worth hurting the person I care about the most.
There are plenty of others out there, hell, I'd rather use a toy.

Can't you put yourself in your son's shoes for a second? I don't care how hot a piece of ass is or how hard up I am, it's not worth hurting the person I care about the most.
There are plenty of others out there, hell, I'd rather use a toy.

The OP wont grasp this concept; we're standing outside the realm of logical thinking here. Serious case of selective hearing.

And dare I add - poor impulse control?

Well you are correct about that. I wouldn't have done it if I thought my son would find out though. And I'm much closer to the situation, so I do think it's easier for me to be the judge of that.

Well you are correct about that. I wouldn't have done it if I thought my son would find out though. And I'm much closer to the situation, so I do think it's easier for me to be the judge of that.
I'm sure that's what you were thinking. Few parents deliberately set out to hurt their children. It's also easier for you to judge the situation than us. I've seen enough, though, that I can say with relative certainty, that most people can't resist sharing juicy gossip - especially when dirty sex (and I don't mean that in a bad way) is involved. Hiding anything is usually a bad idea because someone will find out. The truth almost always comes out eventually.

Back