Get me wet Daddy...

wow

wish i was one of the guys at ur bar. i would have to take u to the back room and take care of that wet pussy for u. sit u up on a table spread ur legs and let daddy get a taste of that sweet juice.
 
wow. I know you're a girl looking for a Daddy and all, so my input is a little irrelevant, but I just wanted to say...shit-your posts make my cunt wet. I so hope you find him. X
 
Daady speaking....

You better sleep well and rest properly! Daddy does not want to play with tired little girl, else she will get a spanking first.
 
You two ladies have me sitting back, rubbing thinking, and waiting.
 
Daddy would love to play with your hot wet little cunt ;) see how much it can spill down your sweet thighs, before Daddy's tongue needs to clean it all up ;)
 
Daddy would love to play with your dripping little cunt, but not all at once. He'd love to sit in the back room, fingering you a little every time you come in, but never finishing you off. Then, he'd send you back to the bar with your pussy dripping into your panties to tease and flirt some more.

Daddy wouldn't let you get off until you got home.
 
Daddy wants to bend you over and fuck your little pussy from behind pulling on your hair than shoving myself in your mouth an shooting my l load down your throat
 
How wet?

I am a lucky little girl. Now not only do I have some nice hard men getting me horny but now these women are coming in and getting me even more wet. Last night didn't work out how I planned but tonight will.

On another note, I guess some people are still doubtful. Well I got a special picture request from someone so this is the last one!



Maybe......

PM sent
 
Now I could just slide that thong to the side... And then slide myself in.. Yum ;) do you enjoy playing dress up? Not as much as I'm sure I love seeing it.


Here you go


*smiles*

Bent over for Daddy with a black thong and school girl skirt.
 
For my doubtful Daddy

Pushing you on your back, lubing your tits and shoving my cock between them. Clamping your nips together to make a nice tight space and fucking hard. Daddy love using his little sex toy!
 
Back
Top