Arranged Marriage (closed)

teazme

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Posts
5,006
Lucia Martinez was the apple of her father's eye because she reminded him of her mother Juana. Juana had passed away giving birth to Lucia, it was the happiest and saddest day of her father`s life.

Lucia is now 19 years old, and it has come time to arrange a marriage for her. Her father is a well off Spanish diplomat, an ambassador to the English court. He wants to see his daughter taken care of. He talks to one of the Earls in the English court about his daughter and his desire to arrange a match for her. The Earl says he has a son who would be a good fit for Lucia.

Lucia's father comes and finds her sitting at their home in the gardens . It is Lucia's favorite place in the entire house because her father told her that Juana, her mother, loved gardens and it made Lucia feel closer to her.

"Lucia I have something important to tell you. Today is a very momentous occasion. I have spoken to an Earl at the English court and he says he has a son who would be perfect for you. I have arranged your betrothal to him and you shall marry in two weeks time."

Lucia looks at her father in shock, "but Papa, I know nothing of this man! You know I have always wanted to marry for love." Lucia starts crying and looking at her father with sadness in her eyes. She runs inside and hides in her bedroom to cry.
 
Charles Beaufort knocked on the door of the private study of his father, the Earl of Cambridge. "You wanted to see me father?" he said. His father looked serious, and Charles had a sinking feeling. He knew what this was going to be about.

"Charles, you are now twenty-five years old. The family line must be continued, and it is time for you to marry. You have shown yourself incapable of selecting a suitable bride, apparently preferring the company of kitchen maids, whores, and other men's wives. I have therefore found a suitable wife for you at court. She is the daughter of a wealthy Spanish diplomat."

"But father, this is ridiculous! I am not ready to marry yet. And I hate the Spanish. When I marry it will be a beautiful English rose, not a Spanish ... bitch!"

"Charles, she is 19 years of age and apparently regarded as a beauty. It will be a most advantageous match for both our families. They will acquire a connection to the English aristocracy, and we will benefit from his commercial enterprises. As you know, the East Wing is in urgent need of repairs. The matter has been settled and the wedding takes place in two weeks. Defy me now and you will lose your inheritance to your younger brother. Now go, and think the matter through. You know I am right."

Charles was horrified and could hardly speak. He staggered back to his chamber and collapsed on his bed in shock and despair. He rang for the kitchen-maid Mary. She ought to be able to cheer him up.
 
Lucia stayed in her room for the night, declining to join her father for dinner as he requested. She was so unhappy, she wanted to marry for love, like her parents had.

The next morning when Lucia journeyed down for breakfast she saw her father at the table. She glances at him briefly, "Father"

Lucia's father looks at her in surprise, "Lucia, why did you not join me for dinner like I requested last night?

"Well Father, I figured you did not care about me since you disregarded my feelings about marriage." Lucia looks at her father again, " I have lost my appetite, I will be going for a ride to the forest."

Lucia`s father looks at her, "wait, don't go to far from the house. Your betrothed and his father will be joining us for lunch to discuss the wedding."

"Well Father, since you didn`t see fit to discuss my life we me, I am certain you do not need me here to discuss the wedding ceremony. Just tell me when and where I have to be to sign my life away"
 
There was a knock at his bedroom door and Charles started to unbutton his breeches in preparation for the attentive young maid, Mary. But it wasn't Mary, it was a messenger boy, with a note from his father.

"You will meet your future wife at luncheon tomorrow. Her father, Mr Martinez, has kindly invited us to their house. Her name is Lucia. I will expect you to behave with the greatest courtesy towards them both."

Charles was fuming. What could he do? If he refused to attend and refused to marry her, he would be disinherited and thrown out. Could he survive, perhaps with the help of one of his wealthy lady friends? Or could he face being tied to the Spanish bitch, and giving up all his other women? Neither option seemed possible. He decided to wait and see what the girl looked like. If he fancied her, perhaps he could marry her, do the necessary with her in bed and then continue to enjoy other women.

There was a second knock at the door and this time it was Mary, bringing him a glass of wine, and smiling at him as she came towards him, her hair loose around her shoulders. He took a large gulp of the wine, lay back on the bed, unbuttoned his breeches and pushed the girl's head down.
 
Last edited:
Lucia goes and changes into her riding clothes and heads for the barn. The stable hand saddles her horse for her and Lucia mounts her horse. The hand looks at her, "Miss Lucia make sure you are back before lunch so you can make yourself presentable." Lucia rolls her eyes, " I will be back when I and my horse have decided to come back.

Lucia starts her horse off with a slow walk. She has always loved riding her horse, she hopes she will be able to take her horse Trixy with her. After a slow walk Lucia lets Trixy fly and start galloping. Lucia loves how it feels to be so free when she rides at a gallop. Lucia and her horse reach the edge of her father's property and turns back to go make herself presentable, Lucia knows it wouldn't be smart to start off her marriage acting like a child.

Back at the house Lucia goes to her room and has her maids assist her in washing and arranging her hair for lunch. Lucia puts on a soft blue dress to offset her lovely dark blue eyes she inherited from her mother. Lucia goes down to her father's study and hears voices talking, " Well Martinez I certainly hope your daughter is worth us waiting."

Lucia knocks on the door, and decides to cover for herself, " i am sorry I am late gentlemen, I wanted to make sure lunch was prepared and I came to let you know lunch is served." Lucia doesn't look around to meet her betrothed's eyes.
 
Mary was a good kitchen-maid and always very attentive to her master's needs. She knelt down beside his bed and leaned her head over him. She knew what he wanted and knew that she was good at it, thanks to a year of experience. She pulled down his breeches and unleashed his big manhood, wrapping her hand around it, squeezing and stroking. She loved to feel it growing and hardening in her hand. She licked her lips and kissed the tip, then slowly opened her mouth and sucked him in, pushing his skin down with her lips to get at his most sensitive parts.

Charles groaned with pleasure as the girl started to suck him, and stroked her soft light-brown hair. He explained his predicament to her, saying that he didn't really want to marry this Spanish bitch but he might have to. Mary knew he didn't want her to reply - she was to continue with her task. She sucked him in deeper until he reached the back of her mouth. She had gradually got used to this and could now do it without choking, which had been a problem at first. She reached down and lifted and fondled his big, dangling balls, knowing that he enjoyed having them played with. He was starting to grunt and push up into her so she knew he was close. One more long deep suck was all it took - he cried out and she felt him flex in her mouth as the jets of hot sticky fluid squirted into her. She swallowed it all as he had trained her to do, then quietly left the room, taking the empty wine glass.

The blow job from Mary helped him to sleep but he woke early, angered by his new situation, still in a foul mood. He took his breakfast in silence, thinking through his options once again. He wrote two letters explaining his problem, one to his good friend Sir Edward Markham, and one to his mistress, the insatiable Lady Emma Compton, whose husband was away most of the time on business, leaving her plenty of time to enjoy with younger men such as Charles.

Later in the morning Charles and his father set off to central London on horseback. He wore his fine red silk tunic and tight white breeches, setting off his tall frame, dark wavy brown hair and deep brown eyes. When they arrived at the house they were welcomed at the house but told they had to wait for a while.
At last she appeared. She wore a fine blue dress. Her figure was quite acceptable. She had black hair - he preferred English blondes - and pretty blue eyes. She would not have been his choice but she was just about acceptable. He would probably be able to do the necessary with her.
"Charles Beaufort, at your service, Madam," he said with a bow.
 
"Charles Beaufort, at your service, Madam," he said with a bow. Lucia looked him and executed a perfect curtsey. Lucia could clearly see the distaste in Charles' face.

Lucia looks at the man who is supposed to be her husband and tilted her head gently. He was decent looking enough and dressed well enough, he could even be considered somewhat a dandy. No matter how appealing Lucia may or may not find her future husband, she has to keep her heart and secrets guarded. Lucia looks at him and replies, "You don't look to thrilled to be here, am I not to your liking."

Lucia knows by asking the question she will find where she stands with him, if he lies and says she is appealing she will know he is not trustworthy, however if he tells the truth her father will have no choice but to dissolve the engagement. Lucia hopes this question will put a stop to this arranged marriage nonsense.

"Lucia that is an inappropriate question, how dare you put our guest on the spot and ask him that question," Lucia's father is embarassed by Lucia's behavior and tries to make excuses for her.
 
Charles was annoyed that the girl had asked such a tactless question. How was he supposed to answer that? The true answer would be 'You are not really my type, I prefer tall slim blondes, but I suppose you will have to do, as your father is rich and we need the money.' He was going to have to train her to hold her tongue.

"Thank you sir, for your discretion," he said to her father. He offered her his arm and they went into the grand dining room. An excellent lunch was served, with soup, fish and meat, accompanied by fine Spanish wines. The two fathers discussed business matters, while Charles and Lucia had a cold and awkward conversation, about London and the English weather, and how it compared with life in Spain. She spoke with a strong accent and got some words wrong, but her English was quite good, so he complimented her on that.

He wondered whether she was a virgin or whether she had experienced other men before. He also wanted to take for a test ride before agreeing to marry her, but he was worried that she would not allow that, with her strong Catholic beliefs. And of course he could not raise any of these questions over lunch. So he restricted himself to mundane matters. "How have you been entertaining yourself here in London, Lucia? Do you have any particular interests that you pursue?"
 
Back
Top