The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's a bit of a bright side. Beastie's weekend is done, and ours still has a few hours to go.:D

:kiss: Sweet Dreams Beastie...stay warm:kiss:

Now I would be inclined to brave the frigid cold and make my way to you, no matter how bad it got. Just to see you greet me at the door looking like that, would be worth the trek. Your tender hands would raise my temp past normal in no time.:heart:

Now I would be inclined to brave the frigid cold and make my way to you, no matter how bad it got. Just to see you greet me at the door looking like that, would be worth the trek. Your tender hands would raise my temp past normal in no time.:heart:

Hold that thought...I'm going for a bubble bath...I'll be back later....:kiss:

Hold that thought...I'm going for a bubble bath...I'll be back later....:kiss:

Damn, I'm on my way. I might make it there in time to do your feet. At least the pleasure of wrapping you in a towel and then a robe, I'd hope. Maybe have the utmost pleasure of applying your body lotion.;):kiss:

Oh, yes, they called him the Streak. Mack Davis?

Hey, we're having a heatwave here. It's 19 degrees. Go ahead. Streak away.

I loved Mack Davis's music. He's one of the good ones that made his money and got the flock out of Dodge.

Hey, I got you beat, it's a whole 27 here.

Anyway, it's the naked thread so why not streak it.

I streaked a bar on Whittier blvd one night back in the 70's on a Harley. :D

I loved Mack Davis's music. He's one of the good ones that made his money and got the flock out of Dodge.

Hey, I got you beat, it's a whole 27 here.

Anyway, it's the naked thread so why not streak it.

I streaked a bar on Whittier blvd one night back in the 70's on a Harley. :D

The closest I ever came was skinny dipping in the lake back home.

I think that was Ray Stevens that did that.

You may be right on that. It's been a while since I even heard it much less saw anything with a name on it.

Molly, I'm a gentleman and smart enough to never use the word hoist and woman in the same sentence. ;)

I think that was Ray Stevens that did that.

I do believe you're correct, sir.

hoisting? Oh, then depth was a factor.

I was in need of a little help. The broom was being contrary.

You may be right on that. It's been a while since I even heard it much less saw anything with a name on it.

Molly, I'm a gentleman and smart enough to never use the word hoist and woman in the same sentence. ;)

Kind of you. The picture reminded me of when I was a kid and one of my cousins had the bright idea of my getting down the frisby that landed on my grandfather's barn roof. He would just open the loft window and "hoist" me onto the roof.

He opened the window, got me on his shoulder and shoved me upward.

I woke up 2 hours later to the sound of my grandfather tanning his hide with a stick and my grandmother mopping my face with a cold rag. Just one of the many reasons the cousin is afraid to eat at my dinner table. :devil:

Hi all. Just came in to say I like Molly's av.

*goes to find food, then a warm blanket, then a warm bed. I wish*

:kiss: just stopping by for kisses good night....:kiss::heart:

It may be hours of difference, but I was thinking the same thing when I popped in just now before heading for a post-work nap...so,I'm going to help my self to some Trish-kisses, if that's okay...;)

Anyone lurking about want to hand some out as well? hehehe

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back