How to give the most pleasurable handjob

Worst: She stroked me, and talked about her mom.

Best: I stroked myself, and played with her ass (she was on her period and smelled wonderful).

Note: these were years apart, and not with the same person.

A "good" handjob might include other sensory input as well, so don't just think it's all about how you stroke or how fast. Using certain words, or a specific voice might help enhance the experience. Also sights and smells and tastes, too. I suppose I'd think a handjob would be something more parallel to masturbation, and so could be more oriented towards fantasy, mood, or something else that's stimulating like where you are or the possibility of being "caught" (as an example).

tumblr_njbnygOltn1rsxqqio1_1280.gif

:D

In German, there is an expression they use referring to male masturbation. It translates to "Take the pendulum in the hands"

Just do it. Enthusiasm is the ultimate aphrodisiac, and I'm willing to bet you are phenomenally good at it already, since obviously you are interested in it, seem to like it, and take it seriously.

One tip... If you are approaching from below, make sure the bottom (pinky side) of your palm isn't banging too hard into his balls, that could hurt a bit. Otherwise, go for it with all you've got! ;-)

Keep him on edge by going slow, sensual until it's time for him to pop, then go fast to make it shoot loads

As that GIF earlier demonstrated, don't forget the opticals. Swinging tits make handjobs hotter.

If they guy is into it, position yourself so that your pussy is just inches away from his face, so he can inhale your arousal.
69er handjobs are wonderful for that reason plus visually stimulating

Use lots of variations; different strokes, one hand two hands, light, hard. Just observe his reactions. Don't change it just as he's starting to enjoy.

Also use lots of lube or saliva. Sometimes a sexy spit can help with the visual effect.
Wow thats nice...ex gf used to lick her hand before applying...visually pretty hot. And then edge then edge before pumping very fast. She got pretty excited a real turn on.

Worst: She stroked me, and talked about her mom.

Best: I stroked myself, and played with her ass (she was on her period and smelled wonderful).

Note: these were years apart, and not with the same person.

A "good" handjob might include other sensory input as well, so don't just think it's all about how you stroke or how fast. Using certain words, or a specific voice might help enhance the experience. Also sights and smells and tastes, too. I suppose I'd think a handjob would be something more parallel to masturbation, and so could be more oriented towards fantasy, mood, or something else that's stimulating like where you are or the possibility of being "caught" (as an example).
Very nice. Adding a fantasy always works for me. I like to hear what she likes and especially if she's really into HJs. Plus in the backseat of cars really does it for me.

As the receiver of many a bad handjob, I can say the most important thing is to stay consistent. Its fine to play around and do different things in the beginning, but when its time to get to business you can't just all of a sudden change your tempo on the guy. Like others have said just watch him masturbate. Also moan softly in his ear, doesn't mater how bad you are you'll get him every time.
Really like hearing a woman's excitement when she masturbates you;)

First of all Amber you are going to have to be a good bit rougher than most women would be inclined to be. Second, vary the strokes, hard and fast, slow and gentle etc. make sure to keep him lubed either with saliva, your juices, or something. If he has a foreskin, keep it covering the head sometimes and not covering sometimes.

Tease, get him really fired up, then back off. Most men cum way too quick for even their own maximum enjoyment, so get him worked up, then back off, over and over until he can't stand it any more. When he is about to cum, apply pressure to the prostate, one finger up his ass pointing toward his balls, pressure on his "taint" or deep inward pressure around the base of his cock. Always finish hard and fast, then slow to some exotic touch like softly fingering the wet head as he is finishing keeping it going as long as he can stand it.

Most men feel, "love me love my cock" and even further, "love my cum". So make love to his cock as you would a person and let him know how much you love and enjoy his cum. Call his peter "him" not "it".

And SWALLOW.
I enjoy when they lick your cum up afterwards:)

Use lots of lube and try to use the tip of your fingers/tongue around the base of the head/tip of the head while stroking. Even using one hand to play with the ball sac and using the other to stroke really fast has helped me get guys rock hard.
Good advice and don't shy away from a good hard grip

Also the best advice I can think of here because every cock is different just like the basics are the same but everyone prefers a certain thing to come if that is the only goal here,,,,, the best thing one could do in my opinion is to have the owner of the cock don't first in front of you till orgasm and watch how he does it and what he likes , might save some time at the gym ... Lol jk keep it coming

Use lots of lube and try to use the tip of your fingers/tongue around the base of the head/tip of the head while stroking. Even using one hand to play with the ball sac and using the other to stroke really fast has helped me get guys rock hard.
Love your technique. Do you use what type of lubrication?

I think the most important thing is to play with his mind as you stroke him. He will enjoy it if you show him that you enjoy doing it for him. Talk about what you are doing and how you feel about it. Tell him why you wanted to stroke him. Why you want to see him cum. Yes, don't forget to play with his balls, but as you do, tell him how sexy they are, why you like them and how you want him too empty his balls for you. Maybe tell him the you want to be cupping his balls when he cums.

The point is to make him the focus of your attention and to show that you enjoy it, that you don't see it as a chore, that you don't get bored with it. The rest is icing on the cake. Letting him look at your body, or touch it as you stroke him are great extras. But make him the focus and give him whatever he wants to hear. And enjoy it!

If you enjoy it and show him that, he will enjoy it to!

I think the most important thing is to play with his mind as you stroke him. He will enjoy it if you show him that you enjoy doing it for him. Talk about what you are doing and how you feel about it. Tell him why you wanted to stroke him. Why you want to see him cum. Yes, don't forget to play with his balls, but as you do, tell him how sexy they are, why you like them and how you want him too empty his balls for you. Maybe tell him the you want to be cupping his balls when he cums.

The point is to make him the focus of your attention and to show that you enjoy it, that you don't see it as a chore, that you don't get bored with it. The rest is icing on the cake. Letting him look at your body, or touch it as you stroke him are great extras. But make him the focus and give him whatever he wants to hear. And enjoy it!

If you enjoy it and show him that, he will enjoy it to!
Very nice and clear instructions gals!

This is a repost from 2015,
The Best Way

There are several approaches. The plan to tie his hands behind his back and kneel in front of him as he sits on a chair with out arms is always hot. Go slowly and when he starts to produce precum, take advantage of it. There is no better lubricant and as he continues to ooze it out, spread it around his head.

Edge, edge, edge! Know when to slow down or even stop for a short while. Watch his cock throb and ooze some more. Take your finger or tongue and spread it around. Repeat. At some point he will beg you to bring him off. Take your time. If he is sitting on a chair and you can put him into your pussy, do it and let him fill you up with his nice big edged load.

As a finishing touch, while he is still tied, stand in front of him with your legs spread a bit and show him his cum as it seeps out of your pussy. Take your fingers and take some of his cum as it oozes from your pussy and rub it on his cock and lips. Have him savor the flavor of pussy juice and cum together.

Or use one hand to stroke really fast and the other to play with your pussy

Use pressure on the perineum to temporarily quell the onset of the orgasm. It's a little tricky to get good at this, but the results are worth it.

Having seen a couple of your pics, I can't imagine any guy needing help to get rock hard with you around.

Lol fun thread. When I'm doing this, I circle my palm around the head and kind of massage the ridge of the heading a kind of circular figure of 8 if that makes sense lol. I also find massaging my fingers into behind his balls makes him ejaculate heavier and more intensely. šŸ„°ā¤ļø

Any suggestions?
Like any act of pleasure listening to your partner is just as important as the act itself. Some like lube, others don't. Listening and feeling the body motions is what will give the most pleasurable experience

My wife had always been sexually actively in her past, but giving head and handjobs were something we had to really work on.

Men like different things. So we talked about what felt best when she was giving head and what I like. Same for handjobs.

She has a solid A at giving head now. But her hand jobbing gets an A+. She knows exactly where to touch, how to hold off my orgasm, how to edge, how to tease me till I practically cry.

Communication.

(full disclosure, her clit is super sensitive, so I had to relearn how to eat pussy. Same steps as she did with me. I had to listen to her, feel her body, talk about itā€¦ )

You got me rock hard and you arenā€™t even here šŸ˜

I would argue there is no one best method. People's moods change. Listen and go with how the man reacts on that particular day.

Back