The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

Hey guys. On for a bit. Happy for the weekend. Hoping someone will send me some hot PMs. Hit me up :)
 
^ You're all soapy n warm n hard, and your skin is all soft n warm. Cocks in a warm bath is SUCH a nice thing.
 
Slick is a good word. Spesh in the same sentence as "warm soapy". Skin on skin, no space in between. Lenght sliding over length, prick hard against prick.
 
Exactly my thoughts. Almost as fun as being oiled up together. Things slide around and in easily.
 
And there's that fun splishy splash, weightless part of it, too. Where one second, you're on top and then the next, whoa, I'm the one with heat inside me.
 
Warm and both or all feeling like one. Every touch more exciting than the last each slippery movement.
 
I think I like that part the best. Where anticipation is highest. Before the urgency takes hold, before your hands lock on to my hips, or mine onto yours. Before we push deep and couple desperately.
 
The warmth of bodies and the fluid feeling of both of us as our bodies rotate and slide..knowing that the point of no return is coming..locked together.
 
Sissy pussy lubed up, dildo slid in, headphones on, sissy hypnosis going... all I need is some naughty messages from daddies ;)
 
Back
Top