Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC I want someone to wash me up in the shower, my hair down to my toes. Dry me off afterwards and cart me to the bedroom. A 5 min rubbie on my ass and thighs would be greatly appreciated and then, Iโ€™m all theirs to devour. Or we can do some spooddling, Iโ€™m game either way.

That sounds like a wonderful plan either way ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

ICT I think some Litsters are cancerous, but most of them have good intentions and good hearts.

If you know how I feel about you then you know what category I have you in ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ICT I think some Litsters are cancerous, but most of them have good intentions and good hearts.

If you know how I feel about you then you know what category I have you in ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ICT I want to know what category I fall in. :heart:

(I have a pathological need to be liked :eek:)

ICT being a nerd has its upsides: working from home is one
ICT I don't like being out of the loop on vacation plans: No Lake Placid (not THAT one)

ICT over the last couple weeks I have spent an inordinate amount of time here, mostly because it's somewhere "safe" to be sad as I work through things that I don't want to be working through.

ICT over the last couple weeks I have spent an inordinate amount of time here, mostly because it's somewhere "safe" to be sad as I work through things that I don't want to be working through.

That probably explains why I've been on here almost everyday this month, for hours at a time.

I find it easier to be my real self here than on social media or around others ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope everything works out for you ๐ŸŒน

I so feel your pain.:rose:

It can be tough and it's one of the very few places I can be myself as well.๐Ÿ˜‘

Good luck to you!

I confess i dont know which team i want to win. On one hand i think alex deserves to hoist the cup once....but i have always find myself liking tb

ICT my attic is always open, if you need to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back