LadyT's Den of Iniquity (closed except for invitees)

He felt her hands press him into the mattrace her words promising consequences should he disobey her orders. He left his hands where she placed them. Even if he wanted to wrap them around her as she leaned over him wanting to hug her close.

Her hands had felt wonderful skimming over his skin, he loved the feel of skin to skin contact. He next felt the contrasting sensations she was giving with the gloves. He wasn't sure what he thought about this, it was definitely different. He didn't say anything intrigued wondering what would ome next.
 
The room is dark, and quiet. Most times this place echoes with cries, and moans. It is in some ways disconcerting, in others it adds closeness

Abandoning the gloves as a new desire strikes, in search of more of that special connection she craves, she leaned forward, her hair brushing against his skin as she blew a cool breath over his skin, her mouth lowered and starting at his breastbone she licked up leisurely until her mouth and tongue trailed along the line of his neck.

Up his neck, the tongue trailing changed to nips all the way to his ear...
 
The sensations continued as she abandoned the gloves. Her hands skimming over skin again. There was a softness brushing over his sensitized flesh that he knew must be her hair. He wondered what she was doing. Her touch and the anticipation was making his breaths come already fairly rapidly. He was tense under her touches, but not out of fear, he trusted her not to do anything that would be grossly outside his comfort zone, although he expected she would push him a little, but is that not one of the reasons he came?

Now he felt her tongue trace his skin. He let out a soft gasp his skin prickling with gooseflesh. He could feel her nearing his ear and he fought to hold still, it was something that tickled and excited him having her lips and breath so near his sensitive ears.
 
Back
Top