Cheating Wife

I let you do the washing until you are satisfied. You take your time, scrubbing every inch of me. Trailing your soapy finger along my back and over my ass crack. You naughtily tease my ass, touching that tight hole there.

I suggest you should wash yourself and I will be waiting in the bedroom. Stepping out of the water, I dry myself and left, leaving you alone in the tub.

Turing on the television, I sat on the bed, still with a towel over my waist.
 
I finish washing, placing my fingers in my wet pussy..........I then step out of the bath tub and grab a towel. I dry myself off, then put my fingers back into my wet cunt. I moan a bit then walk out to you. I am hot and ready.
 
I was playing with the paddle that you had bought. Snap .. snap... I strike it at my own palm. "Good. This is pretty good." I said as you step out of the bathroom.

"Drop that towel and bend over, babe. you need some good spanking to remind you who is in-charge in this room." I pointed at the edge of the bed.
 
I look at the evil paddle and I shiver. I slowly bend over, placing my hands and head on the bed. I spread my legs wide, exposing my pussy and ass to you.
 
OOC: sorry, I was away on a vacation.


The paddle landed sharply on your ass cheek. Two on the left and two on the right, then again two on each side. Your bum is getting red and burning and I make sure you would groan in pain.

Then I suddenly drop the paddle and push my middle finger straight into your unexpected ass hole.

"Talk to me bitch, tell me what you have in mind now." I command and expect to hear your immediate respond.
 
"aaahhhh!!" He paddled my behind. I cried out in pain. He then pushed his finger in my rectum. "nnnoooo!! Please...." I begged him.....
 
I did not stop and roughly finger fuck your ass. However to ease the penetration, I squeeze some oil with the other hand over your ass and soon running down the crack to your tight ass hole. My finger slides much easier now and I speak in a wicked way.

"Are you sure you want me to stop? I will stop now and send you home. Now tell me exactly what is in your mind." I insist hearing from you and keep my finger shoving deeper into you hole.
 
"ooohhh!!" You thrust your finger deep in my rectum. I squirm at your intrusion, then you use a second finger!! and then a third!! You ask me if i want to continue...

"Yes, please take me in the ass!!" I tell him, my pussy dripping at the thought.
 
I grab the ass plug you bought earlier and jam it into your wet dripping pussy roughly. Then mercilessly I shoved my hard cock deep down your tiny ass hole. I pound at you again and again ignoring your screaming as I sink in deeper and deeper into your tight back door.

Reaching out, i grab your right breast from behind and play with it. Pulling your nipple and squeezing it.
 
I feel abused. The plug in my pussy. His cock in my tiny hole. He thrust in deeper and deeper. His hands squeezing my breasts. pinching my nipples. But I was hot......i loved it. I was dripping.
 
I wrap my fingers around your neck, pulling your head backward. Licking your face lewdly and push my tongue into your mouth. Pushing pass your teeth against your sensitive tongue.

I whisper another command. "Keep talking babe, you don't seem to be very excited. Talk to me, tell me your desire and show me how you please your man."
 
The fucking is getting intense and really rough, shoving home deep from behind into your ass. It is real tight but soon the wetness lubricate the passage and makes it easier. You are screaming although I cannot tell whether it was the pain or pleasure.

"AAArgh.... fuck fuck" I shouted fiercely and spur my hot cum deep inside your ass.

I lay besides you and whisper. "Come, lay here beside me. I want to see you play with yourself. " I saw the white cum slowly oozing out from your stretched ass.
 
He thrust in, faster and faster. He finally came....squirting his seed in my tight rosebud. I contracted around his cock, then exploded myself!

He then tellsme to lay beside him. He wanted me to play with myself. I let my fingers drift to my clit....I encircled it....rubbing it......making it hard.
 
I could not log in using my handphone when I am away. So i had to wait until reaching back home and post using my laptop. Sorry for the delay.

I lean over and licks your breast while watching you playing with your pussy and fingering your wet hole. It takes some time and you began to moan, louder and louder. You soon carried away with your fingering action and responded wild.

I took out a hand cuff from under the pillow and gave it to you. "put this on babe, you will learn how to obey my instructions and I want to make sure you will be a good girl and not resisting."
 
I moan as my fingers play with my pussy.......my body quivers as I come close to cumming.....then you hand me a handcuff and tell me to put it on.....what did he have in mind?

I went ahead and put it on my wrist.
 
I watch you cuffing both your wrist Then I lift it above your head and hook it to the headboard of the bed. I got out of bed and fetch a piece of black cloth, tying it over your eyes, putting you in total darkness. You look scared when I tie it over your head.
 
my hands above my head and a blindfold over my eyes. my body quivers as i can hear his heavy breathing.
 
My hands traces over your soft skin, trailing across your chest, stomach and thigh. Moving to your inner thigh, inches away from your wet pussy and teasingly moving away. I lean forward to kiss you passionately, knowing that you would respond and kissing back. I hold the kisses for awhile and pull away again, only to make you hunger for more.

Then my hands reaching for your nipple, pinching them lightly and rubbing to make them hard. I hear you moan and again I left you hanging in frustration.

I just cant wait to make you beg for more............
 
I moan as you pinch my nipple. You kiss me then back away.......

"Please, more..." I beg you.

my hand searches for your cock......i find it and start to stroke it..
 
That was not easy, especially when your hand is above your head. " uurghh...." I groan with pleasure but still pull away from you. You can hear my foot steps walking away, then the door slams.

The room was suddenly so quiet and probably I had left you cuffed and blindfolded alone in the room.
 
I shiver as I hear the door slam. I am alone, blindfolded and tied to the headboard. I squirm, my pussy is hot, yet unsatisfied. When will he come back?
 
i kept you waiting and 15 minutes seems like an hour when you become restless. Your excitement turns into frustration and probably angry if I did not show face any sooner.

Finally you heard foot steps and the door. It was rather noisy and I did not speak a word nor touches you. Your nakedness was so exposed and free and you could not even cover up or defense yourself.

I sat across the room, and turns the music on. Then whisper "go, lick her. fuck her if you are interested."

Was I talking to another guy? girl? or guys? You are so helpless
 
I feel a hand on my breast. Then a pair of lips kiss me and bite my nipple. I moan as I quiver.....

What will this guy do next? will he take me?
 
I feel a hand on my breast. Then a pair of lips kiss me and bite my nipple. I moan as I quiver.....

What will this guy do next? will he take me?

" grabs my glass and shakes it the sound of the ice cubes knocking around
stepping closer .....marveling at you laying helpless ...checking the time ...knowing hubby will be away for hours ........ sit on the edge of the bed and sips my drink ....and takes an ice cube in my mouth ............
 
Back
Top