The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My god, I am turning almost everything I read into a potential dirty comment...I need to get out more."
 
careful guys, you could turn this thread into a remake of dude where's my car if you keep that kind of stuff up
 
Hey that was a hilarious movie. Ridiculously stupid, but the two are seldom exclusive or do I have to bring up the example of Monty Python?

Now can anyone tell me what the tattoo on my back says?:devil:
 
Ugh, you would like that movie Veroe. Further highlighting the differences between us.
 
I wouldn't call zoolander genius, but it is funny. stupid funny.

People don't see the difference between stupid funny and smart funny anymore.
 
That's because people don't put out smart humor anymore. I love intelligent humor, much more so than stupid humor most of the time.

But no, I was forced to watch Zoolander, the one time I've seen it, and wanted to rip out my eyes.
 
I appreciate all kinds of humor. Be it smart or stupid, like you mention.

Creating ridiculously stupid stuff is no easier than creating awesomely smart stuff. I know the smartest of minds that absolutely love stupid shit.
 
I appreciate all kinds of humor. Be it smart or stupid, like you mention.

Creating ridiculously stupid stuff is no easier than creating awesomely smart stuff. I know the smartest of minds that absolutely love stupid shit.

What he said.

I like when Mav makes my point for me.:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top