The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are poised to send at the push of a button. Except I have three more entities to do taxes for.

You can download tax forms at www.irs.gov . There's some free tax filing software available too if you don't have complex investments, deductions and exemptions. ;)

Tax forms I got. What I dont' have are W2's and the things from the bank. I'm sure someone put them away for safe keeping and they'll never be seen again.

Tax forms I got. What I dont' have are W2's and the things from the bank. I'm sure someone put them away for safe keeping and they'll never be seen again.

Uh oh. Ummm...better start looking. You can always file for an extension. :eek:

Molly went to bed? Then I'll just put the sawmill jig away for a time when the whine of tool steel cutting hardwood into slabs won't disturb anyone's esteemed repose. In the meantime I shall practice stirring my coffee with my thumb. ;)

'Allo Molly. I'm off to the kitchen.
chef_jon_ro_bear_front.jpg

Mmm . . . not bad for a 20 minute throw-together. Venison steaks wrapped in bacon, sauteed onions with mushrooms and pinto beans. Washed down with Hornsby's hard cider.

Mmm . . . not bad for a 20 minute throw-together. Venison steaks wrapped in bacon, sauteed onions with mushrooms and pinto beans. Washed down with Hornsby's hard cider.

Add a Caesar salad and some rosemary potatoes to that menu and you've got yourself a dinner guest. :D

Add a Caesar salad and some rosemary potatoes to that menu and you've got yourself a dinner guest. :D

No spuds. I'm off all carbohydrates again for another two weeks. I'm making a serious try for 190. Then I'll ease off for a month and then make the final dash for 185. I weighed that when I graduated from college. Seems like a good place to stop.

However, there was port and a five-year old cheddar for dessert . . . :)

No spuds. I'm off all carbohydrates again for another two weeks. I'm making a serious try for 190. Then I'll ease off for a month and then make the final dash for 185. I weighed that when I graduated from college. Seems like a good place to stop.

However, there was port and a five-year old cheddar for dessert . . . :)

Making me hungry, bear!:D

Making me hungry, bear!:D

It's one of the family talents. Mother was a professional cook, the cub has been through chef's school . . . everyone here cooks. And the reason I had to lose 30 lbs is because we all look like it!

Cooking is my third favorite indoor sport. Eating is second . . .

It's one of the family talents. Mother was a professional cook, the cub has been through chef's school . . . everyone here cooks. And the reason I had to lose 30 lbs is because we all look like it!

Cooking is my third favorite indoor sport. Eating is second . . .

Hubs insists that the 30 lbs gained in the last year was from my cooking... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back