The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Giggles* I would have shared cookies instead, but I haven't any. It sucks to be between paydays.

*Kisses both of them sweetly to help get rid of the bad taste.* :kiss::kiss:

*Giggles* I would have shared cookies instead, but I haven't any. It sucks to be between paydays.

*Kisses both of them sweetly to help get rid of the bad taste.* :kiss::kiss:

Blushes shyly at the kiss, but it doesn't stop her from returning it.

I understand that completely.

Why is it so hard to write letters that may never be read? You know you can write what you really feel, what you really want to say.... yet you stare at the blank page for hours without words to put down.

LT: It's funny to me how the ones that you think are your friends disappear when they don't need you to do anything for them.

FLT: Hmmmmmm....sounds like a user to me!

LT: It's funny to me how the ones that you think are your friends disappear when they don't need you to do anything for them.

FLT: Hmmmmmm....sounds like a user to me!

Friends are the ones that show up when YOU need THEM without even asking...

Few and far between they are...

Why is it so hard to write letters that may never be read? You know you can write what you really feel, what you really want to say.... yet you stare at the blank page for hours without words to put down.

Perhaps it is the fact that the words may never find the ears of those that they target. Or maybe it is that the words must be spoken and not written, for venting them through your fingers would not give you the satisfaction of sore lungs. Then again, it's simply possible that your emotions do not have proper form in words. Thoughts are not always phonetic, my dear. Nor are they always to be written.

OH Oh oh .. dude. .I saw snow flurries while I was up there.

I havnt seen snow actually fall since i was ... like... 8.

It was sooo awesome.

Even though I looked like a goodwill eskimo.

I r bad wif cloths... worse with stayin warm cloths.

SOOOOOO much easier to dress for home weather.

Bra + dress + sandles = dressed.

easy peasy.

Nina327,

Hmmmm...wonderful narrative...

easy peasy.

That means with out panty....very hot indeed...

Kisses her cheek softly

You know where I am if you need to talk, dear one.

OH Oh oh .. dude. .I saw snow flurries while I was up there.

I havnt seen snow actually fall since i was ... like... 8.

It was sooo awesome.

Even though I looked like a goodwill eskimo.

I r bad wif cloths... worse with stayin warm cloths.

SOOOOOO much easier to dress for home weather.

easy peasy.

Hahaha. It snowed here too.

Welcome home doll.

LT:

Wasn't sure how I was going to like this, but I am really happy with how it turned out.

Why does sleep hate me. Finally decided to go to bed at normal human hours, and I can't sleep. Hmph. Not gonna try and be responsible again.

Why does sleep hate me. Finally decided to go to bed at normal human hours, and I can't sleep. Hmph. Not gonna try and be responsible again.

Some people's sleep schedules get screwed up easily and are hard to correct. Sounds like you're one of those people.

Friends are the ones that show up when YOU need THEM without even asking...

Few and far between they are...
Indeed. I know I have 5 of these you speak of. I count myself more rich than Oprah because of that fact.
Nina327,

Hmmmm...wonderful narrative...

easy peasy.

That means with out panty....very hot indeed...
It usually is hot here. And one should never wear skirts or dresses with panties, ever. Jeans on the other hand...
Hahaha. It snowed here too.

Welcome home doll.

LT:

Wasn't sure how I was going to like this, but I am really happy with how it turned out.
-kisses nose-

COOOOL

I'm both happy and sad to be home.

-curls up-

I tried to send you voice.. the prgram yelled at me.

:kiss:

Indeed. I know I have 5 of these you speak of. I count myself more rich than Oprah because of that fact.

It usually is hot here. And one should never wear skirts or dresses with panties, ever. Jeans on the other hand...

-kisses nose-

COOOOL

I'm both happy and sad to be home.

-curls up-

I tried to send you voice.. the prgram yelled at me.

Damn thing!

I might be losing it in a few days anyway. Should be getting a new phone and I don't know if that program works with the OS of the new phone.

Smooches cheek

LT: No matter what these bitches say they are all the same.....just BITCHES who use those that can do for them!!!

FLT: I am a fucking dumb ass! lol

Damn thing!

I might be losing it in a few days anyway. Should be getting a new phone and I don't know if that program works with the OS of the new phone.

Smooches cheek

I can send voice MMS, takes longer and eats min if your on a restricted plan though. -gasp- I might have to revert to typing at you in yahell.

-happy grins-

I can send voice MMS, takes longer and eats min if your on a restricted plan though. -gasp- I might have to revert to typing at you in yahell.

-happy grins-

Oh gods above, the horror!

Grins

Well the good news is I have unlimited minutes now, the bad news is... finding time to use them might be a bitch for a while.

Go to bed, fool!
this made me giggle like a madwoman.
Then you are both rich and blessed beyond words.

No doubt, because of the kind of friend you are in return.

Well done my dear...

-grins-
Friends are the family you chose, they dont have to love you but do so.
That should always be respected, nourished, and treasured... always.
:rose:
Oh gods above, the horror!

Grins

Well the good news is I have unlimited minutes now, the bad news is... finding time to use them might be a bitch for a while.

-giggles-

That... That's just plain funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back