Writing Goal for the Day?

They will keep getting longer as you find your voice and have more to say.

Got one edited to a point and worked on two more so far. I hope to finish another before too long.

My old stories are mammoth size. 14K 10K 8K 6K. Working on one that's 3K. I don't wanna post WAR & PEACE every time. I prefer something that's on the side of the border from poetry.
 
Have three stories rattling around, two of them needed for pending anthologies. Hope I can get at least one of them written today.
 
They will keep getting longer as you find your voice and have more to say.

I don't think I'm capable of writing anything less than 5k words anymore. I get too caught up in the scenes and dialogue. The one I just posted was around 14k. I could have chopped it down, I guess, but I liked the way the story was going.

What I'm working on now is currently sitting at 30k words and I figure I'm only halfway done.
 
I think I will try to write ch2 of "Bi the Way" today. :D

I JUST FINISHED IT! *dances* Hopefully, y'all shall be able to read it very soon! ^_^ Yaaaaaaaay! :D

Wheeeeeeee! It's accepted! You can now click on a link to it in my sig, right next to chapter one. ^_^
 
Last edited:
Trying to finish latest chapter of The Deal, accomplish some mainstream writing and seriously update and add content to my platform (but damn...a nap sounds good!)
 
Trying to finish latest chapter of The Deal, accomplish some mainstream writing and seriously update and add content to my platform (but damn...a nap sounds good!)

I've already had two. They didn't help. Now I'm just groggy.
 
Researched electrocution for a new story; watched several vids and read some accounts of it.

Next up, some research of drug use in the 20s.
 
I've already had two. They didn't help. Now I'm just groggy.

slave_ read my post, pointed out my late waking today and knows my desire to get work done today so definitely was on me about that! No groggy for me!
 
A story for an anthology for this fall was dropped on me by my muse in the night, so I'm getting that drafted. Probably won't look at it again for a month or more. I have a novella relaunch and expansion back from the publisher to review for publishing this next weekend, and need to start doing the last review on a 200,000-word anthology, which has two more anthologies behind it to review. And time to start the next Dirk Hessian, which will be a cattlemen-sheepmen Westerner. A FAWC story is back from the editor too to get cleaned up, reviewed, and sent out. So, busy enough with writing production. Got a new story submitted to Literotica this morning and chapter 6 of a series posted today. Two mainstream works sent off to a contest this evening and need to research an essay for that same contest.
 
Just finished my writing goal for today of doing the final proof on a 200,000-word e-book anthology. Tomorrow I start the review of the next one, a 90,000-word anthology.
 
My latest effort moves along at glacial haste. I know how it ends, I know how it begins, I know all the mileposts and characters; motives and causes are where the work is.

My PC needed a nemesis to help him get to the electric chair, and I had to discover the trigger that makes them adversaries. And at the top of the whole drama I have to make the premise obvious without making it naked.
 
I actually wrote something, well the start of something, on the way down to my in-laws. unfortunately on the way back, with all the van trouble we had, I was totally not in the mood. Sigh.
 
Shipped four stories and an e-book off for editing yesterday. Today I'm cleaning up on the e-book to be published next weekend and maybe starting another one--a pen name e-book set in the nineteenth-century West, a cattlemen against sheep men book.
 
Am in the middle of a story now, actually. I try to write a little on it every day. Definite different category for me -- lesbian.
 
Am in the middle of a story now, actually. I try to write a little on it every day. Definite different category for me -- lesbian.

Watching the riots in Turkey on CNN at the moment and it gave me an inspiration for a Summer Loving contest entry.
 
Am in the middle of a story now, actually. I try to write a little on it every day. Definite different category for me -- lesbian.

Call me shallow... but that's hot to me. Also, a bit misleading. Didn't I read an incest story of yours that had mother and daughter having some fun?

Watching the riots in Turkey on CNN at the moment and it gave me an inspiration for a Summer Loving contest entry.

Okay, I'm sorry... but that read as a bit weird to me. Let me know when/if you post that story!

Meanwhile: I'm still struggling with an incest story that's gotten out of control. It started as using Nude Day as a hook for a Mother/Son story. It's still that, but who knew his ex-girlfriend was going to show up? In theory, it's a fun story of a barely legal young man trying to understand the motivations and reasoning of two very different women. In reality... hell, I don't know. It's too long?
 
Call me shallow... but that's hot to me. Also, a bit misleading. Didn't I read an incest story of yours that had mother and daughter having some fun?

Hope you like the story when I post it. :)

Nope, I've never written an incest story and don't intend to. I think all of my current submissions save three or four are on Romance. And those other categories are sf/f, erotic couplings and group sex (that one's not very good though).
 
Hope you like the story when I post it. :)

Nope, I've never written an incest story and don't intend to. I think all of my current submissions save three or four are on Romance. And those other categories are sf/f, erotic couplings and group sex (that one's not very good though).

Oops! I bet I was thinking of Red! Sorry!
 
Make some real progress so I can get this chapter out soon and not let my fans think I've fallen into writer's oblivion.
 
Back
Top