The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

Late to the game, but count me in! Bottom here; enjoy wet, messy sex and have a number of shower fantasies.

Last edited:
Looking for online chat. This is the right thread for it. Any takers? PM me. Wanting hot and nasty.

I love nasty!

Letting a coworker slide his hung cock in my my in the stall at work after him giving it to his wife before work. Tasting both of them we He unloads his hot spunk in my mouth!

Letting a coworker slide his hung cock in my my in the stall at work after him giving it to his wife before work. Tasting both of them we He unloads his hot spunk in my mouth!

Wow, nice. and how is this nasty?

That sounds so exciting! Always thought sucking the taste of pussy off a cock would be so hot & nasty!

Me too

It's one reason I'm so keen on having a threesome. Watch a couple fucking, pull out the cock and taste the cunt on it, then pop it back in. Repeat.

Drunk as fuck wishing an alpha daddy would just take my body and use me like the little sissy girl I am. Kik is Wadejamesx or PMs will do

So sorry I'm not there to oblige you. Nothing sexier thn lowring a pretty femboys pantys to see that ribbon around her girly clit,then massage and spank her ass cheeks until pliant enough to be opened wide for some hard nasty drilling cock, that she so desperately craves and my cock desires.

So sorry I'm not there to oblige you. Nothing sexier thn lowring a pretty femboys pantys to see that ribbon around her girly clit,then massage and spank her ass cheeks until pliant enough to be opened wide for some hard nasty drilling cock, that she so desperately craves and my cock desires.

Oh my gosh! :eek:

MMMmmmmmmmm

Sign me up

There's a nasty PM thread for everyone in another section. This one's reserved for all you men who love the cock, and would love to chat all about it via Lit PM! No Skype, no Yahoo...just those who love to see nasty messages in your Lit mailboxes when you logon.

Would love receiving hot dirty messages in my in-box every day - great way to start a day - :kiss:

Hey Guys. Hanging out for a bit tonight. Hit me up for some fun. Vers, but like to bottom

Hey Guys. On for a bit this afternoon. Feel free to hit me up. Gonna slide my plug in in a little bit

Back