Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is sexier if she leans over your desk and pulls up her skirt. You either pull down her panties or pull them to the side. A girl likes a man to take control even when he is being seduced

And for the record I think she needs a good spanking

Jennifer........you are so naughty........

Hmm. I have to say one of my go-to fantasies is being taken by three men. One would be lying back with his cock in my ass, my back against his chest and him holding my legs open. Another man would be between my legs, and the third one over me with his cock in my mouth and his mouth on my clit (69 style). Never even told the hubby that one.

very sexy!
I have two questions....
1) If hubby brought this up, offered and had two friends for Satuday night would you do it?
2) if you had the opportunity with 3 guys and hubby would never find out. Would you do it?
Everyone thinks differently and I strongly believe no one will judge you here. I ask because an opportunity presented itself for my "taboo fantasy". But it is based on question 2. Ultimately I'd prefer a question 1 scenario but I doubt it.

think this counts...watching a lovely lady riding a machine...getting off as others enjoy being allowed to watch...joining in on their own...

I don't know if this counts but to be taken by a machine while strangers watch. :p

i clicked on a machine movie once. it was pretty funny. it looked like a woman all in leather, even her head, riding a bike that was fucking her at the same time lol

Answer to questions

very sexy!
I have two questions....
1) If hubby brought this up, offered and had two friends for Satuday night would you do it?
2) if you had the opportunity with 3 guys and hubby would never find out. Would you do it?
Everyone thinks differently and I strongly believe no one will judge you here. I ask because an opportunity presented itself for my "taboo fantasy". But it is based on question 2. Ultimately I'd prefer a question 1 scenario but I doubt it.

To 1: I know he would never offer, but even if he did, I would definitely turn him down if it were people he or I knew. For 2: I personally couldn't cheat on my husband, no matter the circumstances. However, in fantasy world, there is no such thing as guilt or being introduced to your new coworker who is frighteningly familar. If I were single...who knows? I guess I don't really know how I'd respond until the opportunity came up.

I have several fantasies that overlap. I have always wanted to be fucked by a much older man. Double points if he is a teacher, minister, politician...someone of authority, rank, etc. I would love to be completely and totally submissive to my boyfriend. I want to make love to a woman in front of my boyfriend (fantasy or not, I am completely devoted to my guy and need his blessing even in my dreams). I LOVE dirty talk...the dirtier the better. So I guess my ultimate fantasy would combine all of the above. Is that asking for too much? :eek:

Last edited:
I have several fantasies that overlap. I have always wanted to be fucked by a much older man. Double points if he is a teacher, minister, politician...someone of authority, rank, etc. I would love to be completely and totally submissive to my boyfriend. I fantasize about having him instruct his friends on how to fuck me (i.e "harder," "pull her hair," "make her scream," etc). I have an extremely high libido, so being gang-banged sounds fantastic...up to a dozen men taking me as they wish. I want to make love to a woman in front of my boyfriend (fantasy or not, I am completely devoted to my guy and need his blessing even in my dreams). The idea of watching him with another woman makes me wet, so I would totally be down for a "swap" or an orgy. If there was a safe word involved, I think I could handle a good deal of pain. I LOVE dirty talk...the dirtier the better. So I guess my ultimate fantasy would combine all of the above. Is that asking for too much? :eek:

not if you ask nicely!

@VAGirl07 how about a gang bang on the Senate Floor....you know that there would be more than enough willing politicians lining up for a solid fuck session with a submissive little hottie. And personally knowing a few of the guys (as a NoVA born and bred youth) I can guarantee that they'll not only be keen on the gang bang aspect, but also the dirty talk, and def the bondage. You should seriously talk your bf into trying some of this. Lots of folks in DC metro have power and rank and are into the same stuff you just described. Damn hot I say...

Mmmm....you guys are the best. Volunteers, Senate floors... The sad truth is that I don't think any of my extreme fantasies will come true, but y'all sure have given fuel to my fantasy fire. Thanks!

... so being gang-banged sounds fantastic...up to a dozen men taking me as they wish.

Having been in two of them, I feel safe in saying that this is one fantasy that will definitely live up to its billing if done correctly.

To be honest not even sure, just saw a few vids and thought it was hot seeing a girl be
a 'bitch' to a machine. Could be a hot rp* hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back