go out braless?

C

CuriousKaitlynn

im feeling a little risque again today...thinking of going out bra less and in some heels .... i'll be logged in on my phone .... yay or nay?:eek::eek:

im feeling a little risque again today...thinking of going out bra less and in some heels .... i'll be logged in on my phone .... yay or nay?:eek::eek:

definitely braless.

and pics would earn you a ton of bonus points...

drivingin my car now

Not many are going to notice whether you're wearing a bra just driving a car. Now, if you park and go for a walk, the blouse is thin enough for pokies or you get some bounce going, THEN you'll have my attention!

Not many are going to notice whether you're wearing a bra just driving a car. Now, if you park and go for a walk, the blouse is thin enough for pokies or you get some bounce going, THEN you'll have my attention!

i'll be getting out in a few moments ....

Can we assume since you're going braless for the sensual effect, that you also left the panties in the drawer today, and are wearing a skirt? I think I see a barstool in your future... so I'm sure you'll be telling us about the boners you cause!

Must confess one of my most erotic experiences was meeting a woman who was wearing no bra or panties in public, and then slipping a hand under her dress to discover her bare pussy.

I'd vote for no bra, and no panties as well.

Dare I ask your bra size Kaitlynn? I'm trying to imagine the sight that some lucky shopper is seeing as I type.

Must confess one of my most erotic experiences was meeting a woman who was wearing no bra or panties in public, and then slipping a hand under her dress to discover her bare pussy.

I'd vote for no bra, and no panties as well.

I am small breasted, and I often went without a bra- not so much now that I sag :<(. When wearing slacks, commando was not unusual for me- it's just more comfortable. Less frequently I'd do that in a dress.

Oh Go for it . I love doing it and have the most fun at the mall with a thin sweater just fuzzy enough no to be obscene but thin enough to show

Back