Things guys do

What women really like. They like it when a man lifts them off the floor and makes it look like to took no effort.

If you do this wearing nothing but socks, it really enhances the effect.

Yes, a homemade block and tackle is just the thing to show off one's engineering prowess.

Maybe its just me, but in the summer, there is something about a guy who wears loose jeans that are long, and their flip flops are peeking out. Have to have good toes though. God that makes me sound weird! And their ass has to be nice and round so the jeans look awesome from behind, otherwise the flip flops were a waste!

I love a cocky/coy smile too, maybe coupled with a 5 o'clock shadow and unkempt messy hair.

Maybe its just me, but in the summer, there is something about a guy who wears loose jeans that are long, and their flip flops are peeking out. Have to have good toes though. God that makes me sound weird! And their ass has to be nice and round so the jeans look awesome from behind, otherwise the flip flops were a waste!

I love a cocky/coy smile too, maybe coupled with a 5 o'clock shadow and unkempt messy hair.

heh, well at least you're not *too* specific

Nice description! That is a tall order but one I would find hard to refuse!

Oh god! For the love of everything holy, why is my vagina crying?! IT JUST WON'T STOP CRYING!!!

Does someone have a towel I could borrow right quick?

LOL

You are cracking me up. The unbuttoning from a suit or tie is sexy. I love when the tie becomes annoying and they throw it off.

Back