The new new new new anyone jacking today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm good to go. At my hotel. No distractions. No inhibitions. I'm going to have a good night! Already loading some good videos and ditched my clothes. The anticipation is killing me.

Now I'm good to go. At my hotel. No distractions. No inhibitions. I'm going to have a good night! Already loading some good videos and ditched my clothes. The anticipation is killing me.

I'm in a hotel also. Naked and horny.

I'm in a hotel also. Naked and horny.

Nice. I'm just getting warmed up for some fun. Pretty sure the folks next door are banging their brains out which is adding a nice sound track. Now I just wish I had someone here to listen with me and have some fun.

Nice. I'm just getting warmed up for some fun. Pretty sure the folks next door are banging their brains out which is adding a nice sound track. Now I just wish I had someone here to listen with me and have some fun.

That sounds like a good soundtrack... wish I was there to listen

Me too. :) It would be fun to have someone to listen with. I'm literally standing at the door between the rooms listening while stroking my cock. I kind of want to knock and see if they want a third haha.
This is one of those times where I could easily try my fantasies of playing with someone else.

Me too. :) It would be fun to have someone to listen with. I'm literally standing at the door between the rooms listening while stroking my cock. I kind of want to knock and see if they want a third haha.
This is one of those times where I could easily try my fantasies of playing with someone else.

Hehe that would be hot as fuck. PM me if you do

I wish I was jacking today.
Daddy says I have to be caged and I can't cum until he tells me to.
Which will be tough because he made me be a very naughty gurl yesterday and my clitty cage was filled with pre-cum this morning. (Which, of course, I licked out!)

Going to my bed now, hard even before I slip under my sheets - hmmmm - cum join me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back