Dear Litster... (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear "In the ZONE" Litster -

IMG-0223_zpsuopnutsl.jpg

Signed,

Instinctual Girl

Dear Instincual Girl.

You are my friend, never an option, never disposable.

You are important to me all the time.

Signed

Fuck Em

Dear F.E Friend,

Ditto. Thanks for the shoulder. I promise not to borrow again for a while :) (but it is a good one when a girl needs it).

Signed,

Sleeping Beauty (well Sleeping Not Half Bad, but Great Tits)

Dear Sleepy,

Why must you always go to bed once things get good?

Signed,
Watching from the sidelines

Dear Sidelines,

I know!
I always have to go to bed or to work when things get interesting (or I'm already at work and miss everything). And yet, nobody is around on the weekends!

Signed,

Timing is always off

Dear protective Litster.

I love that no matter what, you always have my back. I love that you worry about me and care as much as you do. Who would have thought that I'd meet my silly other half on this kind of web site. I love that we can be stupid and silly. I love that we can be sad and happy together. I'd be lost without you. :heart:
Signed,
Silly selfie friend.

PS- Lost and Found Litster, thank you for letting her be protective and actually smiling through it.
:kiss:

Dear guy with the squirt and shirt,

I never noticed the oral theme that my gal pals and I share.
I suck.

Love,
Fara

Dear protective Litster.

I love that no matter what, you always have my back. I love that you worry about me and care as much as you do. Who would have thought that I'd meet my silly other half on this kind of web site. I love that we can be stupid and silly. I love that we can be sad and happy together. I'd be lost without you. :heart:
Signed,
Silly selfie friend.

PS- Lost and Found Litster, thank you for letting her be protective and actually smiling through it.
:kiss:

Dear lost and found,

*coughs*

Signed,
silly selfie lovah

Dear guy with the squirt and shirt,

I never noticed the oral theme that my gal pals and I share.
I suck.

Love,
Fara

Dear Orally Themed,

I may have to change my name to squirt and shirt, I love it :D
Also, it was impossible for me not to notice the oral theme of you and your gal pals. I've been training for years to notice things like that.

Signed,

Loves to use lotion

Dear Orally Themed,

I may have to change my name to squirt and shirt, I love it :D
Also, it was impossible for me not to notice the oral theme of you and your gal pals. I've been training for years to notice things like that.

Signed,

Loves to use lotion

Dear lotioned...

I never noticed til you pointed it out either

Fancy tongued Litster

Dirty Mind,

I bet you could find other matching parts if you had the 3 of us together.

Signed,
Wishful thinking Litster

Dear Dirty...
I’ve a sharp mind and a quick tongue
Errr ... no I mean the opposite
Wait..
they both work *grin*

~Mad skills Litster

Dear Wishful Skills,

I would certainly like to compare your tongues, minds, and other things up close and personal. And for extended periods of time.

Signed,

Thoroughly thorough

Dear Wishful Skills,

I would certainly like to compare your tongues, minds, and other things up close and personal. And for extended periods of time.

Signed,

Thoroughly thorough

Dear Detail oriented litster
I do love an overachiever
~you had me at extend periods of time

Dear Overachiever lover,

If I don't get a 100% on the test, I expect you to make me do it over and over until I do.

Signed,

Never surrenders

Dear Sunglasses at Night Litster...
you aren’t going for extra credit as well?

See me after class

Dear name I am not allowed to speak,

I am worried. That quickly? :(
I thought giving up isn't an option.
-Sigh-

Signed,
Too Lazy to Think Litster

Last edited:
Dearest Voicemailers and Inboxers,

I’m sorry. I have to confess.

I confess that I shut down communication when I’m not okay. To write/mutter a word, I fear I’ll come completely undone. So I remain silent. And it’s an anguish, but it’s all I can do.

I confess now is one of those times. I’m sorry I come across as rude by not replying. I’m sorry I’ve hurt some of you with my silence. I’m sorry. Truly.

I confess that even reaching out right now is too much. Please don’t give up on me? I read every message like an embrace. And I’m grateful.

- L

Dearest Voicemailers and Inboxers,

I’m sorry. I have to confess.

I confess that I shut down communication when I’m not okay. To write/mutter a word, I fear I’ll come completely undone. So I remain silent. And it’s an anguish, but it’s all I can do.

I confess now is one of those times. I’m sorry I come across as rude by not replying. I’m sorry I’ve hurt some of you with my silence. I’m sorry. Truly.

I confess that even reaching out right now is too much. Please don’t give up on me? I read every message like an embrace. And I’m grateful.

- L

Be safe my sister:heart::heart: come back to us soon:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back