Next Door Desire (closed for wickedpen)

StylusMaximus

Literotica Guru
Jim lay back on the weight bench and gripped the iron bar above him. Last set. He lowered the barbell to his chest, then exhaled as he pushed the bar toward the garage ceiling. Again. The bar felt heavier with each repetition, but he was determined to finish each one. Six… seven… eight! Jim seated the barbell in its cradle and sat up, nodding to himself. Not bad for an old man, he thought to himself.

He stood and walked to the front of the garage, looking down the driveway. The sun was coming up but most of the windows on his street were still dark. He liked working out in the morning when everyone else was still asleep, attacking the day instead of the other way around.

He heard a door open and looked to his right to see his next-door neighbor and her daughter walk outside onto their driveway. Jessica, the mom, saw him and waved cheerfully. He smiled and waved back. The daughter -- what was her name? Amy? Anna? -- glanced over in his direction but then went back to staring at her cell phone. Jim pressed the button to close the garage door and walked back into his house.

He took his shoes off at the back door and walked quietly into his bedroom. The lights were out and his wife, Cathy, was still asleep. Her alarm wouldn’t go off for a few more minutes. He stepped into the bathroom, stripped off his sweaty clothes, and turned the shower on as hot as he could stand it. He stepped into the spray and began to soap himself up. Through a small bathroom window, he could see across the way to his neighbor’s driveway, where Jessica and Annie or Andrea or Angie or whatever her name was were stretching before their morning run.

Jessica had bought the house next door to his last fall but Jim didn’t really know her very well -- just a few hellos and friendly waves. What he did know was that just about every morning, at just about the same time, Jessica went for a long run, and that if the timing worked out just right, like today, Jim could look through his small bathroom window and watch her stretch while he showered.

Jessica was wearing a tight little sports bra and even tighter yoga pants, and as Jim watched, she turned her back to him, crossed one foot over the other, and slowly bent over to touch her toes. Jim couldn’t help staring at her perfect ass, perfectly round and perfectly toned from all that running. Is she wearing underwear underneath? He couldn’t tell. He felt a tingle in his balls and he gripped his cock softly with a soapy hand. He wondered what that tight little ass would feel like in his hands.

The daughter -- Ava? Anna? -- had just gotten home from college a few days ago and Jim hadn’t met her at all. She was taller and blonder than mom and looked like she wanted to be anywhere else than where she was. She was wearing a ratty old college t-shirt and some baggy shorts and did not participate in the stretching. She just leaned against the house, shifting her weight back and forth, typing on her phone with her thumbs. She was thin and pretty, just like mom, but not quite as fit. Jim couldn’t tell, but it looked like she had bigger tits than her mom.

He looked back at Jessica’s ass. She stood up and said something to the daughter, and off they went, jogging down the driveway and down the street. Jim stroked his soapy cock and watched their rear ends as they went. He was sure neither one of them was aware he was watching them. He rinsed himself off and then turned off the water.

Last edited:
"Fucking dawn?" Alli said as her mom opened her blinds and said "time to get that lazy ass back into shape." Alli had been home from school for exactly twelve hours and her mother was already riding her.
"Those grades aren't going to support you like that ass can, but not as fat as you got sitting in your sorority house eating cheesecake" Jessica continued throwing clothes at her twenty one year old daughter.
"Jesus mom, just cause you used your body to marry well and then divorce doesn't mean I am going that route" Alli shot back. Alli was short for Allison, named after her grandmother who passes away a few years back. She had just graduated from state university with a degree in psychology. A solid 2.5 GPA was not opening any graduate degree programs nor job offers, but she had fun in college.
Alli got up wearing only panties and looked at herself in the mirror. She had put on a few pounds but never worried about a date back as school but "maybe mom was right" she thought. She threw on some the running shorts and shirt mom had pulled from her drawers and she grabbed her phone.
She met her mom on the driveway and was surprised how good her mom looked pushing fifty. Her ass was tight and she did not have those hips and thighs most women her age carry around. Leaning against the tree pretending to play on her phone she wondered how much action her mom was getting. Maybe she could find a daddy war bucks in her left overs?
"Let's go" Jessica said and turned to run out of the yard. Alli followed along trying to keep up.
After half and hour they were only a mile or two from the house when Jessica stopped at a small store. She went in and got two bottles of water and joined Alli on the bench outside where she sat sweaty and gasping for air.
"You are out of shape Alli" Jessica said handing her the bottle. It was a warm and humid morning and both women's tee shirts were wet. The water bottles dripped down their chins and throats as they drank voraciously. The water poured down their throats as they held the bottles up.
"That's better" Jessica said setting her bottle on the bench half drained.
Alli said nothing, embarrassed that her fifty year old mother was in such better shape than she was.
Reading her mind as she always did Jessica smiled at her beautiful, but out of shape daughter and said "a couple weeks and I will have you fighting to keep those suitors off that smoking hot body." Alli and Jessica have always been close and shared almost everything.
"Or I will be dead" Alli joked back bringing a bigger smile to her mother.
"It's good to have you back" Jessica said putting her arm around Alli's sweaty shoulders and pulling her close.
Alli looked into her mother's eyes and said "it's good to be back mom" with the drawn out tone of a teenager. She was kidding and they bother laughed.
"Race ya home" Jessica said jumping to her feet.
"Ugh not fair" Alli said putting the top back on her bottle. As Jessica paused to see what was not fair Alli took off past her with a laugh. The two women ran beautifully through the quiet neighborhood. If anyone had been out they would have surely enjoyed the site.
Alli reached the driveway first dripping with sweat and panting. She had her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. Jessica soon followed also dripping with sweat and gasping for air.
"I win" Alli said with her hands still on her knees. Her blonde hair wet with sweat hung down straight and her tee shirt was nearly translucent it was so wet.
"I am a fifty year old woman!" Jessica objected "you fucking should win!" she laughed. She stood up and looked at her daughter gasping for air and felt good they were together again. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the small window on the neighbors house where the steam had frosted it and a small circle someone had wiped to see out. This sent a thrill through Jessica being a bit of an exhibitionist.
She said nothing and walked into the house followed by Alli.
"I am taking a shower" Alli said.
"Good idea" Jessica smiled back at her as she poured some orange juice in the kitchen.
Jessica put the juice back in the fridge and then turned to look out the sliding glass door onto their pool and backyard. There is a small white picket fence separating their yard from the neighbors, the neighbors with the eyes. The idea that he was watching them was exciting to Jessica. Although she assumed he was looking at Alli and not her it was exciting to just have something erotic going on. She could see their house and wondered what they were doing. The man was in great shape and handsome but married. Jessica soon realized her hand was caressing her breast as she imagined him. Her nipple was hard and she was very turned on as Alli walked in and interrupted her moment, "Any more juice?"

Jim dried himself off and stepped back into the darkened bedroom. There was enough light that he could see Cathy in the bed, pillows and covers all around her. He pitched the wet towel back into the bathroom and walked over to the side of the bed, naked. He stood with his cock and balls dangling just about a foot from his wife's face.

"Good morning, sunshine," he said softly in a singsong voice, wiggling his hips.

Cathy murmured, stretched her arms over her head, then opened her eyes to see Jim's penis swaying back in forth in front of her face. She gave a look of disgust and covered her face with a pillow.

"Jim, for god's sake, you think I want to see that first thing in the morning?" she said from under the pillow. "Put some clothes on and help me get the kids ready for school."

Jim sighed and went to his closet to get dressed. He had read online that some women actually liked penises, but his wife didn't seem to be one of those people. Whenever they had sex -- once a month or so -- Cathy always turned out the lights and never paid much attention to his cock. When she took it in her hand, it seemed to Jim she was just trying to get it hard enough to put inside her. It always felt like she was in a hurry to get it over with. And Jim couldn't remember the last time she had given him a blowjob. His last birthday? No, not even then.

He shook his head as he buttoned his shirt. Maybe Cathy wasn't a sex goddess, but she was a great wife and mom and he loved her very much. Besides, he had dated slutty, horny girls back in college and as exciting as those memories were, Cathy was the woman he wanted to marry and start a family. I mean, so what if she didn't ever text him that she couldn't wait to suck his dick, like one of his girlfriends had? That was just fun and games. This was family.

As Jim walked back into the bedroom, he could hear Cathy in the kitchen, telling the twins to hurry up and finish their breakfast. Soon the boys would be off to school and Cathy would be off to work, and he could get back to work on his book. As he sat on the bed to put on his shoes, he couldn't help thinking about Jessica again. He wondered how long she had been divorced. She was probably in her late 40s, just like him, but she looked much younger than that. Especially that tight fit little body. Jim felt his cock grow in his pants as he remembered her bent over, ass in the air. He wondered if she went out at night, the wild divorcee looking for some hot sex. How many cocks have you sucked since you got divorced, Jessica? he thought.

Jim shook his head. Get your head out of the gutter, you pervert, he thought to himself. He stood up and went to kiss his wife and kids goodbye for the day.

"Shower time!" Jessica said excitedly as her body was electrified not only with the run but the dirty thoughts she was just having. She bounded upstairs hoping Alli did not notice what she had been doing.

In the shower Jessica could not help but enjoy her soapy hands all over her body. She envisioned the man next door who works out most mornings and has taken an interest in her at least from a distance.

She had not dated in a few months for whatever reason. She was not used to going for so long without a good roll int he sheets. Her body was clearly missing it as her hands slid over her stiff nipples. She ran her hands down her rippled abs to her waxed mound. She loved being hairless even if it was only for her. Her hands slid over her skin as she envisioned the man on his bench with the heavy bar pushing up and down. Her fingers began to circle her clit as her other hand massaged her breast. Her eyes closed as her mind played a fantasy of entering his garage. His body working the bar up and down as his muscles glisten in the early morning sun covered in sweat. So bad with his wife inside as she walks up next to the bench as he rests the bar back in it's holder. His eyes see her and he smiles as she leans over and runs the palm of her hand over the sizable bulge in his shorts. Her body was now leaning against the tiled wall of the shower with one knee up as her hand worked quickly over her mound. In her mind she pulls the elastic band of his shorts down revealing his beautiful thick rigid shaft. She can feel the heat of his flesh in her hand as her fingers close, only able to get partially around it. Her head leans back into the wall as the water pours down her body as she is nearly there.

"Mom?" Alli's voice booms into the room breaking everything as Jessica nearly falls down in the shower. Only the amount of steam on the glass door keeps her erotic moment private as Alli walks in.

"What are you doing today?" Alli asks.

Collecting herself as her orgasm seemed to still muddle her mind and tense her muscles. "I don't know honey" Jessica manages. "Mind if I finish my shower first?" she asks even thought the moment is lost.

"Oh yeah, sorry" Alli says almost hurt by her mother's apparent distance. She used to sit and talk to her mother in the shower all the time.

With Cathy and the boys gone, the house was quiet. Jim went to his office at the front of the house, sat down at his desk, and turned on his laptop. He made a decent living as a writer, freelance mostly, and had self-published a couple of novels, but writing hadn't made him rich and famous. At least, not yet, he thought to himself with a smile. He began to type.

Just a few minutes later, Jim heard a strange, unpleasant noise. It grew steadily louder until he realized it was some very loud, very terrible rap music blasting from a car coming down his normally quiet street. He stood up and went to the window and there it was -- a ridiculous-looking economy car that had been painted with red and black lightning bolts and tricked out with obnoxious spinning rims and some other aftermarket gadgets. The thump-thump-thump of the drums and the screeching of the singers was distorted through the cheap speakers, which made it sound even worse.

As Jim watched, the stupid-looking car coasted past his house and then turned up into Jessica's driveway. The driver's side door opened and a stupid-looking kid with a stupid-looking haircut stepped out. He looked around and smiled, then started walking up to Jessica's house, leaving the car door wide open and the horrible music still blasting.

Jim slipped on his shoes and walked out the front door of his house. He looked over and the stupid-looking kid was banging on Jessica's front door. Over the din of the music, Jim could hear the kid yelling. "Hey Allie!" he said, pounding on the door. "Open up, I want to show you my new ride!"

Jim walked over to Jessica's driveway, leaned in to the kid's front seat, and turned off the engine, killing the horrible music at the same time. The kid stopped and looked over at him with a confused, pissed-off look on his face.

"Hey man, what the fuck?" said the kid, starting to walk toward him.

"Music's a little too loud, Hip Hop," Jim said with a smile.

"Fuck you, man, give me my fucking keys!" said the kid, walking faster. Jim just stood there.

At that moment, the front door opened and Jessica stepped out on to the porch.

Last edited:
"David Thompson!" Jessica said firmly as her anger was clearly up. She looked at her neighbor standing confidently with the boy's keys. "David Alli is not interested in your.." she paused obviously looking for the word "attention so please leave." Turning to her eyes to her neighbor, and suddenly realizing she was in a towel blushed slightly, possibly revisiting the images from the shower. "I am so sorry. This will not happen again" her face returning to David. "Right David?"

Jessica could handle herself having grown up in a bad part of Chicago. She had glossed over almost all of her past but when she got angry, watch out.

"Uhh yeah Mrs G, no probs, I gotta be going anyway, Tell A I came by awght?" David said taking the keys from the man and driving his "personalized" car away.

Jessica was not sure what to do as she looked at the man who lived next door and she fantasized about only a few minutes before.

"I am sorry. I will make sure you are not disturbed any more." she said looking as humble and apologetic as a person could. She could feel his eyes unwrapping her towel as he stood in silence.

"I better get dressed" she said but did not retreat into the house.

Alli popped her head out of the doorway behind Jessica and said "who was that?" She seemed to always interrupt her mothers moments.

Jessica turned angrily on her daughter and said "that was your loser EX boyfriend David and his ghetto extravaganza!" Alli disappeared and Jessica turned back into the house only giving the man a good bye smile and unconsciously a flash of her tanned ass as the towel moved up for a moment.

Jim was surprised to see Jessica wearing only a towel and she was obviously surprised to see him standing in her driveway. He quickly realized that she knew the kid and he chuckled to himself as she told him to get lost. The kid glared at him when he took his keys but didn't say anything, and he turned the music way down when he started up the car again. Jim watched him drive down the street.

When he looked up again, Jim saw Jessica still standing on her porch, still in that little towel, still looking at him. He couldn't help glancing down at her legs. Tanned, toned, perfect.

"I better get dressed," she said, but she didn't move. Was she blushing? Was he blushing?

He smiled and started to say something, but just then the daughter appeared and the two started arguing. Jessica gave him a little smile and both women turned to go back into the house.

Jim started to walk back to his own house, but he wanted to know more about this punk kid who had just driven down his street. He seemed harmless, but you never know. Maybe he was in a gang, the White Boyz With Bad Haircutz, or something.

He laughed again and walked over to Jessica's front door. He rang the bell and stepped back, waiting.

Last edited:
Alli answered the door.
"Hi" she said looking him up and down. She hung on the door in a sex kitten kind of pose wearing a tee shirt and shorts. Her hair pulled back into a pony tail. Her long toned legs barefoot on the hard wood floor. She did not wait for him to answer as she turned away and yelled "Mom, it's the neighbor guy" in a slightly annoyed tone.
"Come on" she said turning back around to him. "Sorry about Dave. He is harmless, other than his music" she said with a smile that would warm the coldest heart and the brightest blue eyes he had ever seen.
She showed him into the living room and said "she is just getting dressed. Can I get you anything?" her tone warming to the handsome stranger who lived next door.
"Oh Hi!" Jessica said quickly coming down the stairs in a pink polo which clung to her gorgeous body. Her tanned arms were toned and matching her legs which ran down from her perfectly fitted white shorts.
"So sorry about all that ruckus" she said coming into the living room and sitting on the couch/ She held out her hand for him to join her and glanced dismissively at Alli to leave them alone. Jessica could not help but be even more impressed with the handsome neighbor as she held out her hand to shake his and said "Jim right?" with a sweet smile. "What can I do for you?" she said with equally bright eyes as her daughter.

When the daughter opened the door for him, Jim got his first good look at her. She was striking just like her mother -- not quite as pretty, but taller, blonder, and a bit curvier. It was no surprise that there were horny teenagers banging on her door early on a weekday.

He liked the way she looked. What he didn't like as much was her obvious attitude, the way she flipped her hair and called him "the neighbor guy." But then she invited him in and asked him if he wanted a drink. At least she knows how to be polite, Jim thought. Still, as she walked toward the kitchen, Jim watched her ass and thought maybe she needed a spanking.

Again with the pervy thoughts, asshole? he thought to himself. She's young enough to be your daughter -- hell, she is your neighbor's daughter!

As Jim was trying to clear his mind, Jessica bounded down the stairs to greet him. He was a little disappointed that she wasn't still in that skimpy white towel, but she still looked fantastic. Tight pink shirt, tight white shorts, tight little body. Jim made an effort to look at her eyes and not her perky little tits.

She gave him a big smile as she crossed the room to shake his hand. "Jim, right?" she said cheerfully. "What can I do for you?"

Jim smiled back. "Well, first of all, it's nice to officially meet you, Jessica," he said. "And your daughter -- is it Annie?" The daughter rolled her eyes and gave a little snort.

"Oh Allison" Jessica said embarrassed by her daughters behavior. "Alli for short" Jessica continues. "And your wife is Cathy?" she asked. She became aware of how fit and trim Jim was and had they been alone and Jim not wearing a gold wedding ring she might have just asked him to her bed.

"Sorry about David" she said rolling her eyes. "Kids these days" she laughed. "Sit sit" she encouraged him as Alli returned with two glasses of iced tea.

"Thank you Allison" Jessica said dismissively hoping she would take the hint and leave them alone.

"Yes mam" Alli played along obediently. She went up the stairs but only out of sight to spy on the pair.

"So what do you do Jim?" Jessica asks sipping the iced tea.

"Alli, of course," Jim said. "Thank you for the tea." He sat on the couch beside Jessica and managed not to stare at Alli's ass as she went up the stairs.

"Cathy and I really should have had you over for dinner by now," Jim said, taking a sip of his tea. "I'm afraid we haven't been terribly neighborly. I'm a writer, so I usually work from home, and I kept meaning to come over and say hello, but I just never did."

He crossed his legs.

"I also wanted to make sure that punk kid really is harmless," Jim said, "or if he plans to come bang on your door -- or mine -- with a bunch of his buddies at two in the morning. This is a safe neighborhood and I want to make sure it stays that way. So if Hip Hop or anyone else is bothering you, please let me know and I'll take care of it."

Jessica loves when a man tries to take care or protect her. She certainly does not need it, on her own since seventeen but covets the sweetness.

"Oh Jim that is sweet and we girls over here appreciate a big fierce man protecting the neighborhood" Jessica said before drinking more tea and glancing more at Jim's lap which seemed to be growing if she was not mistaken. Putting her tea down she leaned back and let her legs separate slightly and put her arm over the back of the couch pushing her chest out.

"I would love to come to dinner or maybe you should come here? Hell perhaps we should just go out and save the work for someone like David" Jessica laughs infectiously.

"But really, David is harmless. He is an old flame of Alli's from high school and still thinks he has a chance. I can hardly blame him but the car and the hair are not gonna do it for Allison now. He won't be back after you faced off with him. He knows what's good for him and tangling with our new alpha is not it." she says proudly feeling Jim's eyes roaming subtly over her. It feels good to have a man so attentive and obviously aroused.

"A writer huh? that is fascinating" she says laying it on a little thick but knowing men like to be fawned over. "Anything I know?" she asks.

Seeing the glasses are empty she stands and bends at the hips giving Jim a full view of her well crafted ass as she picks up the glasses. She turns to catch him with is mouth open enjoying the sight.

"Anything else?" Jessica asks with a knowing smile.

"I am going to..." Alli says coming down the stairs in a bikini. "I am going out to lay by the pool" she finishes sensing she interrupted something. Her black bikini is last years and she barely squeezes into it. Squeezing out in all the right places. Rarely does five pounds hit all the right places.

"OK" Jessica says hiding her annoyance as she had just given Jim a perfect opening. Jessica follows Alli into the kitchen and leaves the glasses then returns to Jim.

Last edited:
Jim laughed. "I'm not sure how big or fierce I am, but I think I can handle a punk with a stupid car," he said. "Of course, it seems to me that you can probably handle things all by yourself, can't you?"

When Jessica asked about his writing, Jim wasn't sure if he should tell her the truth. A lot of people got weirded out when they heard.

Ah, why the hell not? he thought to himself.

"Well, I'm not sure you would have read anything I've written," he said, trying to be casual. "I do some freelance stuff, but mainly I focus on... well, you might call it erotic fiction."

Right as Jim was saying the words "erotic fiction," Jessica was bending over the coffee table to pick up the glasses of tea. Her perfect, tight little ass was no more than a foot or so from his face.

Jim cleared his throat and sat back on the coach as Jessica turned around and looked at him quizzically. Was she smiling, or was she about to throw him out of the house?

At that moment, Alli came bounding down the stairs and announced she was going to go lay out by the pool.

God damn, Jim thought as he stared at Alli. She definitely had bigger tits than her mother and they looked like they were about to pop right out of her black bikini top.

Jim tried not to stare at Alli's tits but that wasn't possible. He looked back at Jessica, who was still staring at him. As they looked at each other, Alli walked into the kitchen.

Jessica didn't say anything, but walked into the kitchen behind her daughter. Jim sat on the couch, not knowing what would happen next.

"Mom you are bad" alli whispered as her mother followed her. "Flaunting yourself to our neighbor" she said smiling at her mom's outright flirting.

"Like he notices me when you prance through nearly naked." she shoots back as she puts the glasses on the counter.

"Oh he notices you" Alli said looking her mother up and down. "He certainly notices."

Jessica smiled at her daughters kind words and felt the old rush of attraction and flirtation as she prepared to go back out.

"He's married" she said feigning disappointment as the words "erotic fiction" seemed to stimulate her deeply.

"So?" Alli said with a cute smile. "You are not looking to break up a marriage just fucked, right?" she said with a level or intimacy parents and children rarely share.

"That may be true" Jessica said with a wicked grin, walking back into the room.

"Writing seems difficult" she said as his eyes slowly rose up her body to hers. She knew her nipples were clearly visible through her shirt but did not care. "She was horny as hell and didn't care."

"Your wife must enjoy your work" she said with a knowing look. "I mean .." she collected herself, realizing what she had said. "well when ever I read erotic lit I want more than a book" her words failed her again as her face grew redder. She smiled and said "I better shut up now. I have told you too much."

Jim shifted in his seat as he waited for Jessica to return. He still wasn't sure if he had offended or embarrassed her, but at least she hadn't told him to get out of her house. Yet.

A moment later, he heard the back door slam and then, through the window, he could see Alli walking outside toward the backyard pool. Her ass wasn't quite as tight as mom's but it still looked hot as hell in that little black bikini bottom. Jim could feel his cock start to harden in his pants.

Just then Jessica walked back into the living room with two full glasses of iced tea. She put them on the couch and sat down next to him, even closer than before.

"Writing seems difficult," she said, smiling at him. Well, she doesn't seem embarrassed or offended now, he thought.

He smiled back. "It can be," he said, taking a sip of tea. "Some days I sit down and just stare at a blank screen and can't think of anything. Other days I sit down and start typing and all of a sudden the kids are home from school and I've written two or three thousand words. You just never know."

Jessica nodded at him. "Your wife must enjoy your work," she said. Then, suddenly, her face flushed red and she shook her head. "I mean... well, whenever I read erotic lit, I want more than a book..." Then she stopped and looked away and now her ears were turning red too. Jim glanced down and saw Jessica's nipples, hard as pebbles, poking against the front of her shirt.

He was still looking at her tits when she looked back at him. He looked up at her but she had obviously caught him.

I'm in trouble, he thought.

She smiled and said, "I better shut up now. I have told you too much."

Jim's penis was starting to press uncomfortably against his pants. He shifted in his seat.

"No, not at all," he said, trying to appear calm. "I mean, honestly, I don't tell a lot of people about that when I first meet them. It makes some people uncomfortable. Sorry if it made you uncomfortable."

He took another drink of tea.

"Cathy and I don't really talk about my writing," he said. "She's... well, she's not really into it. I mean, it's pretty... um, explicit. Uhhh... really explicit, in fact."

Now Jim could feel himself turning red.

"But, well, honestly it pays pretty well," he said, "and she likes that part of it. So she pretends I'm a mystery writer and I pretend I don't get off on writing smut."

He laughed uncomfortably.

"Hmm... I think I better shut up now."

Last edited:
Jessica smiled sympathetically at Jim as he seems to get embarrassed as he explained about his wife and his work. Jessica on the other hand felt excited to be with someone capable of expressing their fantasies in vivid written words.

"God he must be wonderful in bed or on the floor" she thought as she looked down.

Raising her smiling face to his she went for it. "So what do you like to write about?" The momentary pause hung and terrified her. Had she gone too far. She chickened out before he could answer. "Oh that's too personal I am sure." she said.

"Well, we certainly know each other better than we did." she says with a smile that could melt the heartless. This would get awkward if she kept him longer and knew things would get really complicated.

"I guess you should get back to work" she said as she rose to her feet. She put her glass on the coffee table and stepped around the couch towards the door. "I am sure we will see a lot of each other" she said hoping it did not come out too aggressive. "Hopefully not because of some loud guy trying to get in my daughters pants." Her mouth just won't stop as she turned red with embarrassment. "Sorry, I don't know what gets into me sometimes. Maybe I should write some erotica too" she smile nervously trying to hide her exposed nympho tendencies.

Standing by the door she watched Jim walking towards her and in her mind she imagined him taking her in his arms and kissing her. Then sweeping her up as she kicked the door closed, before carrying her upstairs and spending the afternoon exploring their fantasies.

"Oh, where can I read your stuff?" she asked snapping back into reality. "Unless you would prefer I didn't?"

Jessica didn't seem embarrassed to hear about the explicit nature of Jim's writing. In fact, she seemed quite interested.

"So what do you like to write about?" she asked, but before he could answer, she shook her head. "Oh, that's too personal, I'm sure."

Now she was embarrassed. "I guess you should get back to work," she said, standing up. She was talking quickly now, nervously, as she walked Jim to the door.

"I am sure we will see a lot of each other," she said. "Hopefully not because of some loud guy trying to get in my daughter's pants. Sorry, I don't know what gets into me sometimes. Maybe I should write some erotica too. Oh, where can I read your stuff?
Unless you would prefer I didn't?"

She opened the door to let him out. He stopped in the doorway, unsure how to respond to all that she had said.

"Well, Jessica, it was great to meet you," he said. "Thanks for the tea. Um, I hope we do see more of each other. And no, I certainly don't mind if you want to read some of my writing. Just keep in mind... it's, um, very explicit."

He reached into his pocket for his wallet, then pulled out a card with his website address on it. He handed it to her. "So.. there you go," he said nervously. "You can read the first chapter of all my books for free, so that will give you a little taste." He stopped and cleared his throat. "I mean... well, anyway. You know what I mean. Um... well, thanks again. See you around."

Jim was laughing to himself as he walked across Jessica's driveway to his house. A little taste? he thought. You idiot. He hadn't flirted with anyone in a long time. I need more practice, he thought.

He went back into his house and sat back down at his laptop. He pulled up his search engine and typed in "petite blonde milf porn." He couldn't find any milfs with an ass as nice as Jessica's, but he found one that was close enough. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, stroking it slowly as he watched the little blonde on the screen kneeling in front of a naked man, working his big prick with her hands and mouth.

Jessica bolted upstairs to possibly give hr vibe or dildo a hard workout but she grabbed her ipad and went out to the pool where Alli was laying in the sun. Jessica sat down in the lounger next to Alli and quickly pulled up the website Jim had directed her too.

"HE writes porn" Jessica said excitedly as Alli who had been motionless letting the sun bake her voluptuous young curves sat up quickly

"No way!" she said.

Jessica was obviously reading the titles.

"Oh my" she sighed as her hand slowed down on the glass screen.

"My Neighbor's Wet Pool" Jessica said reading from the iPad. "The Neighbors Daughter Does it too" she continued. Alli's nipples suddenly appeared through her bikini as her mom continued reading titles. "Local Writer Rides the Neighbors! Oh my god!" Jessica said holding back her excitement "he is writing about us!"

"That is hot" Alli smiled. She reached behind her and unclasped her bikini and let it slide down her arms. "Maybe we should really give him some material."

Jessica looked at her daughters beautiful breasts topped with big hard nipples and said "you are likely to put his hands somewhere other the keyboard" she said admiring her.

"Maybe I should give him the full view?" she said running her finger under the waistband of her bottoms.

"No Alli, we must keep some secrets, something to keep him interested." Jessica said as her body felt alive and wanted for a change.

"Go get on a suit, or not and join me" Alli said smiling. She put on her sunglasses and tilted her head towards the neighbors house where the upstairs windows could see into their back yard. She could not tell if anyone was watching but the idea of it alone get her hot.

"I Need to cool off" she said standing and stretching her sexy body and giving the neighbors house at least a sweet view of her ass as she reached down for her toes. She then stepped forward and slid into the pool.

Jessica was transfixed on the iPad reading. Her hand subtly between her thighs brushing her clit periodically as he read how the she was to perform acts on the hunky writer next door.

"I need to cool off too" Jessica finally said putting down the iPad and slipping out of her clothes. She was naked as she walked slowly down the steps into the cool water and joined her daughter naked in the pool.

Jim was still jerking off when he heard a splash from next door. He stood up and walked to his office window. From there he could see that the daughter, Alli, was in the pool and Jessica was lying on a lounge chair. She was reading something on her tablet.

I wonder if she's reading my stories, he thought. Suddenly he remembered he had written several stories about a writer fucking his next door neighbor. They hadn't been about Jessica at all -- he had written them before he even met her -- but there were some definite parallels.

Then, to his astonishment, Jessica stood up and begin taking off her clothes, in broad daylight and in full view of... well, of him. No one else would be able to see her. Does she know I'm watching? Transfixed, Jim gripped his cock as he watched Jessica take off her shorts, shirt, her bra, and then slide her little panties down. She was 100 feet away but Jim still got a good look at her naked body as she walked over to the pool and then down the steps into the water.

His cock throbbed in his hand. He couldn't be sure that Jessica was stripping for him, but it seemed so obvious. Does she always go skinny dipping in front of her daughter? In the middle of the day?

Jim knew he should stay right where he was, but he couldn't help it. He looked at his watch. Still at least two hours before anyone would be home. He tucked his cock back into his pants, zipped up, and checked himself in a mirror.

His heart was pounding as he opened the front door and walked back over to Jessica's house, this time heading for the backyard and the pool. If she didn't want him to see her naked, he was about to find out.

Jessica and Alli stood up to their necks in the cool water as the sun pounded down and filtered through the water to their naked bodies.

"Can you believe he writes about us?" Jessica said with a big grin.

"I can't believe he told you" Alli said waving her hands back in forth in the cool water.

"I know. He must be really horny pent up in that house with his wife and kids" Alli said.

"Cathy's cute" Jessica objected "but the grass is always greener" she finished with a smile.

They both heard the fence gate creak and looked at each other nervously.

"Davey?" Alli said.

"I doubt it. I think Jim scared him pretty good" Jessica said stepping towards the steps to get out and cover up.

"Knock knock" came at the wooden gate. Jessica knew you could see through the wooden slats.

"Yes?" Jessica called out as she was about to rise from the water.

"That better not be you Davey!" Alli called. Jessica walked up the steps as the water poured off her beautiful hairless body. Her nipples were at full attention thanks to the cool water as she walked to the chair.

"Just a minute" she said as she wrapped a towel around her torso,barely able to cover her tits and her mound. She stepped through the grass in her bare feet and opened the gate.

"Hi neighbor" Jessica said opening the gate and seeing Jim there. She looked back at Alli with the door shielding her face from Jim and winked. "What can we do for you?" she asked emphasizing the "do" and "you".

Even though the gate to Jessica's backyard was partway open, Jim decided to knock on the fence anyway.

"Yes?" He heard Jessica say. He looked through the wooden slats in the fence, and before he could respond, Jessica walked up the steps and out of the pool, naked as the day she was born. Water poured off of her tight, lean body. Jim stared at her perky little tits, nipples standing straight up. He looked between her legs and almost gasped -- she was completely shaved and Jim could see her outer lips.

His cock was rock hard in his pants, standing straight up against his belly as he watched Jessica slowly walk over to the pool chair, pick up another towel and wrap it around herself. She walked toward him and opened the gate all the way.

"Hi neighbor," she said, smiling. "What can we do for you?"

Jim wasn't sure how to respond. Did she know he could see her?

"Well, um, hmm..." he stammered. "I, uh, well... I just wanted to let both of you know that... um, well, I don't mean to embarrass you, but from my upstairs office, I can pretty much see your backyard and your pool, and, um..." He trailed off.

"So... do you guys always go skinny dipping during the middle of the day?"

Jessica glanced at Alli then back to Jim without a hint of embarrassment.

"I am sorry should we not?" she asked holding back her giggle as Jim was clearly out of his element.

"If we are offensive we can wear more clothing?" Alli said from the pool with a wicked grin.

Jessica opened her towel for Jim to get a good close look. "I would not think a man like you would mind a body like this being visible while you write such, erotic visions?" she said. Again holding back her laughter as his mouth actually opened.

Jim's mouth dropped open when Jessica opened her towel. He looked down at her perfect body. There was no question about it now. The show was for him.

Jim knew he was a married man and he knew it was stupid to fool around with his neighbor, especially one who obviously wasn't used to being discreet. But he couldn't help it. She was exactly his type, and he hadn't fucked his wife in a long time, and the lustful, sex-crazed part of him that wrote his stories was taking over.

He stared openly at Jessica's breasts.

"No, Jessica, with tits like that, you should be naked all the time," he said. "I guess you did know I could see you, didn't you. You wanted me to catch you naked."

He glanced out at Alli in the pool. Was she naked too? If she was, she made no attempt top hide it either. A couple of exhibitionists...

"In that case, drop the towel and turn around," he said. "I want to see if that ass is as tight as I think it is."

Jessica beamed then turned and walked to the edge of the pool where she leaned forward and took the metal handles of the ladder. she looked back over her shoulder and said "Your stories about us made me so wet Jim. I hoped you might enjoy seeing us. maybe jerking off from the window, but now you are here" her words trailed off as she arched her back and slipped her feet apart.

"Mother you are deplorable" Alli protested walking purposely up the stairs also naked as the water ran off her body she walked to Jim. She smiled and said "my mother has no manners" as she began opening his pants. She ran her wet hand over his bulging cock before unzipping his pants and helping him step out. She stood back up and looked at his nice firm cock. Then she helped him out of his tee shirt as Jessica watched.

"That's better" Alli said "I hope you don't mind I helped you undress?" Her submissiveness was intoxicating as her beauty would have men grovelling at her feet. "Would you like anything else.. before..." she stammered as she looked over at here mother waiting patiently.

Back