Next Door Desire (closed for wickedpen)

Jim watched as Jessica dropped her towel and then walked slowly back toward the pool. His eyes never left her naked bottom.

Then, for the second time that day, his mouth dropped open as Alli stepped out of the pool, naked just like her mother. Taller, bigger tits, wider hips, and a trimmed bush between her legs. He stared at her as she walked over to him, then brazenly reached out and started unzipping his pants! He looked over at Jessica but she just watched him, smiling.

Unbelievably, Alli pulled down his pants and gripped his cock briefly before kneeling down and helping him step out of his pants and boxers, then lifted his shorts over his head. Now he was as naked as they were. Alli and Jessica both stared at his naked cock.

He looked at Jessica. Then at Alli. Then back at Jessica.

"Jessica, has your daughter ever watched you suck a dick before?"

"What do you think?" Jessica said wiggling her hips invitingly as she licked her lips.

"Maybe you would like me to get you ready for her, for my mother?" Alli's words were like the ignition switch on a diesel engine as she watched Jim's hard cock surge with energy. Alli looked him in the eyes, keeping her lust filled hands behind her back. Her body was magnificent, young and firm, like something from a magazine or the cover of Jim's books, if they were to be published in book form.

"Oh Jim come over and give that big cock to me, ignore the girl, you know a mature woman is what you need" Jessica said seeing her daughters attempt at distracting her new friend.

Alli licked her thick lips and purred "what would you like Jim?" Seeing the hesitation is Jim's eyes and the visible pulsing of his rigid picture perfect cock Alli fell to her knees in the grass.

Jim looked at Alli, naked and kneeling on the grass in front of him. Then he looked at Jessica, naked and wiggling her fine ass at him. His cock stood straight up against his belly.

He chuckled. "You two are a little competitive, aren't you?" he asked. "Well, that gives me an idea. Why don't we have a cocksucking contest, and I'll be the judge."

He looked down at Alli. "You can go first," he said. "You look like you're too young to know how to give great head. Are you?"

"Damn it! I thought you were an ass man" Jessica says pushing herself up from the ladder handles and walking towards her daughter on her knees in front of the neighbors stiff cock.

"She is a little inexperienced for a piece of meat like that" Jessica said shedding any sense of innocence and stepping into her role as alpha female She stepped next to her daughter who remained on her knees as Jessica too Jim's cock in her hand. She squeezed it tight and looked into her neighbors eyes.

"Have you ever been used for blow job lessons?" she asked seriously.

Jim's smile beamed across his face as she knew it would. I mean what red blooded male would not gladly sit for one woman teaching another how to orally pleasure a man with his cock?

"Sweet Alli I know you have tried to give head to your boyfriends but having watched few of your attempts you need some pointers." she said stroking her daughters soft hair. Jessica released Jim and said to Alli "first you have to make him really want you to suck it into your mouth. If you just start fucking it with your mouth he is libel to blow and be done. You need to really make him want it before you apply suction. Wouldn't you agree Jim?" Jessica looked at Jim as if she asked him if he liked hot dogs or hamburgers.

It was quite a scene in the backyard as the three naked people discussed blow jobs.

Jim held his breath as Jessica walked over to him, and then moaned when she casually took his dick in her hand. He closed his eyes when he felt her squeeze his cock. He looked down to see Alli on her knees, staring at his dick.

"Have you ever been used for blow job lessons?" Jessica asked. He just shook his head and watched as Jessica began to tell her daughter how she couldn't just fuck a dick with her mouth, she had to make him really want it first.

"Wouldn't you agree, Jim?" she asked him.

Jim nodded and cleared his throat. "I think that's right, Jessica," he said, stammering a bit. "But how do you make him really want it? What do you do?"

Jessica hears Jim's question and smiles at him appreciating his willingness to be a teacher.

"well Jim" Jessica began "first I have found sweet little kisses starting at the base of the shaft and then up and down."

Allie leans forward and begins kissing soft little pecks on Jim's shaft. Her mouth is soft and wet and her big hungry eyes looking up at Jim.

"Good girl" Jessica said "now lick it but don't touch the head, yet." Her pause before "yet" sent a shiver through Jim.

They both watched as Alli dragged her thick pink wet tongue along Jim's rock hard shaft. She neglected the head but did lap at his balls.

"Jim, do you think she should continue this licking and kissing the shaft or move up further and begin working the head?" Jessica said smiling at the pleasure and wanton lust on his face. She would be impressed if he was to delay any gratification he could get at this point.

Before he could answer Jessica said "Alli always goes for it. I watched that David punk cum about thirty seconds after Alli's started sucking his head." Alli stopped and said "Mom you watched me?" acting upset.

"Oh Alli you were on the couch one night and I was bored so I watched. It wasn't as stimulating as I hoped" she said dismissing her daughters concerns and performance.

Jim could hardly believe his eyes. Jessica held his dick in her hand while her daughter began to kiss it, up and down the shaft. This was hotter than anything he had ever written.

His lust threatened to overtake him.

"Come here," he said to Jessica, pulling her against him. His arm circled her waist and his hand gripped her ass.

"It's just as tight as it looks, Jessica," he growled in her ear, squeezing her cheeks. "I am an ass man, and you've got just about the finest ass I've seen."

He looked down at Alli, still kissing and licking the shaft of his cock and smiling up at him.

"I want you to stroke my dick while your daughter licks my balls," he said. "Make sure she does it right."

He slid his fingers between her legs, sliding them across her wet cunt, then her asshole. Rubbing his fingers in little circles.

"But don't make me cum yet," he told Jessica, sliding his fingers into her pussy. "I want to cum in your hot little mouth."

Last edited:
His hand finally on her took her by surprise. He was more aggressive than she expected but willingly opened her legs for his big fingers.

"Oh Jim" she exhaled as her hand tightened on his shaft. "Just lick it baby" Jessica exhaled as she felt his finger against her. She leaned forward to give him access by leaning on Alli's shoulders. What a twisted pose they struck.

Alli willingly licked and kissed the shaft as her hand took the heavy balls in her gentle fingers. She moaned with lust as her free hand slid between her own legs.

Jessica slid her hand to the base of the shaft and tightened around him. "Kiss that big head baby" Jessica sighed as she slid her tongue around her own lips in anticipation of tasting Jim's sweet cum.

"How long has it been since you came in a hot hungry mouth?" Alli asked watching her mother's closed eyes enjoying the neighbor working her crotch. Alli's own fingers we rubbing away at her own desires. She wanted to get her mother laid. She knew she could call David anytime and get laid but for her mother it had been a while.

Alli teasingly licked Jim's head slipping her tongue around and around then through the slit. She could taste his precum as Jessica kept a vice like grip on his shaft.

"Ready?" Alli asked looking up at her neighbor?

"How long has it been since you came in a hot hungry mouth?"

Jim felt his knees buckle when Alli asked him that. It had been far too long. He could hardly remember the last time.

He pushed his finger deeper into Jessica's pussy as she leaned over and pushed her ass out for him. His thumb pressed against her asshole. He was breathing hard, barely in control now.

"Put my cock in your mouth now, Alli," he said. "Jessica, you tell her what to do. Tell her how to suck my dick just right."

Jessica had been so focused on his hand between her legs she had forgotten completely about Alli.

"Go ahead baby" Jessica said breathlessly. Take his head in but gentle pressure. Only the head and run your tongue around" Jessica instructed still holding his base tight. She looked up at Jim. "I am not going to release your cum until you make me cum" she said seemingly close to that.

The older pair watched as Alli worked the head in her lips and mouth loudly lapping her tongue and letting the suction pop as she broke the seal.

"A little more now" Jessica said, unclear if she was talking to Alli or Jim but they both complied. "Oh yeahhh" Jessica moaned as Jim moved both fingers into her. Jessica slid her hand behind Alli's head and said "Take all you can now." Her words were commanding and desperate. Her hand was aching to release his cock but she was not quiet there.

They both watched as Alli pulled the older man's cock down and managed to take almost the full length. Jessica rubbed her throat feeling it so full. Alli held it as long as she could then pulled off gasping for air.

"Again" Jessica gasped as Jim nearly lifted her bare feet off the grass and Alli impaled herself on the cock. She made long strokes, having learned somethings in college, other than accounting.

"That's it, he is close" Jessica sighed as her body tightened. "Are you ready for all of it?" Jessica asked her daughter as her hand held back years of desire. Alli quickened her pace as Jessica's back arched.

Jim had wanted to cum in Jessica's mouth, but now his lust had overtaken him. His hips began thrusting forward, pushing his cock deeper into Alli's mouth. He looked down to see Jessica's hand gripping the base of his dick, guiding it into her daughter's throat.

He felt Jessica push her ass back against his hand, so he slid another finger inside her. "Fuck, your pussy is so wet," he said to her, pushing his fingers in and out, in and out. "You are so fucking sexy. I want you to cum all over my hand. Let me feel that hot cunt squeezing my fingers."

He could feel his balls draw up as Alli sucked him off even faster.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum in your mouth. FUCKKKK!" he said, as his back arched and a powerful orgasm ripped through his body. He felt the first blast of cum shoot from his cock straight into Alli's mouth...

Jessica's body seized as his fingers worked magic. She grunted as she felt him surge in her hand. She could not hold back the years of pent up desire. Luckily Alli did not take his initial wave directly in her throat in her mouth as she sucked his head. Jessica reached behind her daughters head as he thrust into her mouth and surged again sending his cum this time into her throat. She gagged as Jessica exhaled and released his fingers which had been locked like a vice inside her. Jessica collapsed onto her knees and as Alli gagged Jessica pulled his cock towards he mouth. Jim blasted a stream into her face before she could take him into her mouth. The taste of him was delicious as she looked up at his face stunned with pleasure and release as she arched her back and took his full length into her throat. He jerked and came again and again as Jessica let him. Alli watched as her mother milked this cock with her throat. A cock Alli could barely take once. Jessica let Jim finish with long strokes into her mouth before falling onto the grass.

"Oh yeah," she sighed enjoying her blissful sensation and sexual energy. Jim stood dumbstruck as Alli sat on her knees.

"That was amazing" Alli said looking at her mother wondering how she could ever manage that.

Reading her daughters mind Jessica said "practice, practice practice" which brought a smile to Jim's face.

As Jim began to cum into Alli's mouth, he felt Jessica's pussy clench down on his fingers, hard. Her cunt squeezed his fingers in a fast rhythm as she began to cum on his hand. The feeling excited him even more, sending another blast of cum into Alli's mouth. Alli gagged as the tip of his cock pushed back into her throat and she took her mouth off of it. Another spurt flew in the air, but then Jessica was on her knees in front of him. To his amazement, she took the entire length of his cock into her mouth, her nose buried in his pelvis as her throat milked his spasming prick. Jim couldn't remember ever cumming this hard; he felt his dick shoot 3, 4, 5 more ropes of cum into Jessica's mouth. He could feel her throat milking the head of his cock, milking all the cum out of him.

Finally, he felt his orgasm begin to subside. He felt his prick slide slowly out of Jessica's mouth and she fell back on her bare ass on the grass. Alli was kneeling beside her, breathing hard and looking impressed.

Jim stood there, his cock throbbing in the outside air, glistening from Jessica's mouth.

Jessica wiped some of Jim's cum from her chin and smiled at Alli. "Practice, practice, practice," she said.

Jim smiled at both of them and flopped down on the grass next to them. His wet dick slapped against his belly.

"Boy, I wish I'd introduced myself a long time ago," he said with a grin. "Nice to meet you, neighbors. Jesus Christ, Jessica, I don't think I can walk. That was fucking incredible."

"Well you certainly seemed to need it" Ali said without thinking or knowing what being married was like.

"Alli" Jessica shushed her daughter. "Marriage is difficult, kind of like explaining sex if you never did it" she said sympathetically looking at Jim, whom she knew had been without a partner for some time. At least a partner who wanted it as much as he did.

"Oh I am sorry" Alli said embarrassed by her youthful ignorance.

"Maybe you should Let Jim fuck your sweet young pussy to make up for it" Jessica said sending a shock through Alli who was not prepared for it. She was not against the idea.

"Uh ok, yeah" Alli stammered not sure what to say as her mother beamed with enjoyment seeing her cocky daughter as a loss for words.

As Jim's cock softened, his brain slowly came back online.

Oh, shit.

He had just been sucked off by his neighbor and her daughter.

Oh, shit!

"Um, yeah, listen, you guys are both incredibly sexy, and... fuck, that's the hardest I've cum in I don't know how long, but I've got to get going," he said, standing up and starting to pull his pants back on. "Um, this wouldn't... uh, yeah, this wouldn't be good if Cathy found out, so can I ask you guys to, uh, be discreet?"

He felt embarrassed now.

"Look, I'm really sorry," he said. "I... well, see you around."

He took one last look at the two naked beauties before walking out the gate and back to his house.

"We are out her when it's sunny if you need inspiration" Jessica called as the gate clanged shut.

She looked at Alli and the both burst out laughing.

"God he was enormous" Alli said quietly to her mother.

"Tasted delirious too" Jessica said in response.

"This is going to be a good summer" Alli said running her hands over her breasts and stiff nipples. "I wish he would have fucked me, I could use it" Alli said as she heard her phone ring inside and bolted after it.

Jessica took a breath and glanced up at Jim's window and saw him up there. She walked to the pool and bent at the waist and ran her hand in the water as if testing the temperature as the backs of her legs and ass took in Jim's burning eyes. Then she fell forward into the water.

Jim walked back to his house, trying to figure out what to do. Jessica made it clear he could go back over any time and fuck her. Or her daughter! Or both!

This is crazy. It was a one-time thing, and now it's over. You're a married man with kids, he told himself. Try to act like it.

He walked upstairs and started to sit down at his desk. But first, he walked over to the window and looked over toward Jessica's house. Alli was nowhere to be found, but Jessica was still out in the backyard, still naked as the day she was born. As Jim looked, she waved at him, then turned and wiggled her perfect ass at him, before falling into the pool.

Incredibly, Jim felt his cock twitch again. He had just cum harder than he had in years, but his dick was already ready for another round.

No fucking way, Jim thought. One time, that was it. He wondered if Jessica, or Alli -- especially Alli -- would tell her friends what had happened. Would that get back to Cathy? He didn't know. He didn't think Jessica would talk. But Alli... that was a concern.

He sat down and tried to write, but his mind was assaulted by images. Jessica's bare ass in the sun. Alli's perfect tits bouncing. Jessica's hand on his dick while Alli sucked him off. The feeling of his cock shooting all his cum into Jessica's throat.

Fuck me, I'm in trouble, he thought.

The next morning Jessica was limbering up in the driveway, again waiting on Alli. She looked over to the open garage where Jim was trying to work out. It was difficult with his massive hardon and constant need to look at Jessica stretching. Her black runners shorts were cut high on her hips and when she bent over and put her palms flat on the ground her perfect ass was barely covered.

With all the cars in the driveway Jessica knew better than to wave or anything that might draw attention should Cathy look out but boy did she want to.

Alli stuck her head out the door and said "go without me, I am too tired." She was clearly not dressed for public viewing as she hid behind the door. She glanced towards Jim's garage with a smile then back to her mother who stood with her hands on her hips as her skin was already glistening with perspiration from the morning sun.

"Slacker" Jessica said then ran down the driveway and disappeared.

Jim watched as the punk from the day before appeared through the far hedge and ran to the door where Alli had been a moment before. It opened as he approached and then closed with him inside.

Jim tried to act normal the rest of the day with Cathy and the kids at home. He loved them all and didn't want to lose them, but he couldn't stop thinking about what had happened that morning. The way the mother and daughter had made it clear they were available to him just about any time he wanted. It made his prick hard every time he thought about it. He tried to initiate sex with Cathy that night, but she was too tired as always, so he retreated to the bathroom and rubbed one out by himself, thinking of Alli and Jessica sucking his dick as he squirted his cum into the toilet.

The next morning, he was up and in the garage as usual, but nothing was usual. With each lift, another image. Alli's tits. Jessica's ass. His cum hitting Alli in the face. Jessica's mouth and tongue on his cock. His prick was stiff in his workout shorts even before Jessica came outside for her morning run.

Goddamn it, he thought to himself, as Jessica started stretching in the driveway. Instead of yoga pants, today she was wearing short spandex running shorts that rode up her ass as she bent over. She looked over at him, smiling, as she displayed her ass to him. His cock throbbed even more, but he didn't say anything. He had to stay in control.

Then Alli came to the door and said something to Jessica, and Jessica ran down the driveway and down the street by herself. As soon as she was out of sight, that punk kid from yesterday -- what was his name, David? jumped out of the bushes and hustled toward the door. Alli let him in and then closed the door.

Jim was confused. I thought Alli didn't like the guy, she said. Well, she seems to like him now. Maybe she was still turned on from yesterday and needed a fuck after I turned her down, he thought. Ah, don't be an idiot.

Jim was pretty sure Jessica wouldn't like the idea of Mr. Dumb Haircut in her house, but he wasn't sure it was any of his business. He finished his workout and went back inside.

Jessica returned after about thirty minutes. She cooled down outside hoping for her neighbor to stick his head out. The cars were gone so she assumed he was gone as well. She headed inside. About two minutes later David was pushed out the door covering himself with his clothes are Jessica stood on her front porch yelling "get the hell out of here!" before looking around a little embarrassed having brought her voice up higher than she expected. She turned back into the house as David bolted his naked ass through the hedge. The loud muffler of his car was heard as he drove away a few houses down.

Moments later Jessica could be heard in her backyard, "What the hell Allison?"

"Mom, I am a big girl and can fuck who I want!" Allison shot back.

They stood facing off, Jessica sweaty in her running outfit and Alli naked other than a pair of shorts.

"Not under my roof!" Jessica said angrily. "Come on Alli" her voice lowered "we can fuck Jim and won't need to find these losers. He is perfect, nice cock, horny and will never want anything more than sex" her voice wafting upwards towards the upper stories of the surrounding houses as she looked around nervously.

Alli still looked angry.

"Come on I bet if we lay out we might even attract some attention from next door. She peeled her shirt and sports bra and then her spandex shorts and shoes. She then dove naked into the pool. Alli stood with her arms crossed for a moment then stripped her shorts and followed her mother into the pool.

Not long after he sat down to write, Jim heard a commotion next door. He looked out his window to see Jessica yelling something at the kid David, who was buck naked, carrying his clothes as he ran out the back door and through a gap in the hedges along the rear of Jessica's property line. Jim laughed to himself. Poor kid, thought he was going to get his rocks off, he thought.

He tried to go back to his work, but he heard Jessica and Alli arguing loudly, probably about the kid. Jim couldn't really hear what they were saying, but both of them said "fuck" a couple of times. He looked out the window again and Alli and Jessica were in the backyard, Jessica in her running gear and Alli naked from the waist up, wearing only some gym shorts. Her tits bounced up and down as she yelled at her mother.

Then Jessica looked up directly at Jim's window and started peeling off her clothes. She jumped in the pool and soon Alli stripped off her shorts and jumped in after her.

"God dammit," Jim said to himself. This has got to stop.

He opened up his study window and stuck his head out. "Hey!" he yelled across at them. "You two! That's enough of that! Get out of the pool and get over here, right now!"

He looked around but didn't think anyone had heard him. Just about everyone on his street was at work.

He slammed the window shut and cursed again, heading downstairs to wait for his two slutty neighbors.

Turning away from the window, although Jim was already gone Jessica winked at Alli. Her plan had worked.

"Lets just walk over like this" Alli said excitedly.

"What if someone sees us?" Jessica asked.

"Nobody will. If his wife comes home we are screwed anyway" Alli said turning and walking out of the pool then looking back at her mother. Jessica followed and they went dripping through the gate and knocked on his back door.

Jim was pacing angrily in living room when he heard a knock on the back door.

Now why the fuck would they come to the back door? he wondered, shaking his head and striding toward the back of the house. He opened the door, and...

"Jesus Christ!" he said. Jessica and Alli stood at his back door, stark naked and wet from the pool. "What the fuck is wrong-- god dammit. Get in here, and hurry!"

He grabbed a couple of towels from the top of the dryer and threw them at the girls as they scooted into the kitchen.

"For God's sake, Jessica, what the hell are you doing?" he demanded. "It's one thing to be naked in your back yard, but walking over here-- fuck! Anyone could have seen you. And Cathy comes home for lunch sometimes! What were you thinking?"

He cleared his throat and was about to keep going, but he noticed that Jessica wasn't covering herself with her towel. She just toweled off her hair slowly, hands over her head, her perky little tits exposed, water drops running down her flat stomach. He could see the hint of her pink pussy lips peeking out from between her legs. Alli rubbed the towel all over her body, her boobs bouncing a little as she dried off her back.

Despite himself, Jim felt his cock swelling in his pants again. "Jesus Christ, you two," he said. "I'm a married man. I love my wife and my kids. What happened yesterday was... it was a mistake. It can't happen again. I mean, it just..."

He stared at them. "Jesus Christ, Jessica, cover yourself up," he said, staring at her tight little body. "Alli, don't do this to me... fuck..."

"Do what?" Alli snapped "make you want to fuck?" Her words were angry and hot.

"Jim we don't mean any harm. We are just two women in need of some male anatomy" Jessica said looking calmly at Jim who could not seem to redirect his eyes from Alli. "No body saw us. Our fences are too tall." Jessica explained. "May be I should talk to Cathy. I have had similar arrangements with couples" Jessica went on as if being a sexual surrogate was normal and common. "Everything in the open" she smiled getting Jim's attention as his cock seemed to be trying to rip it's own way out of his shorts.

"We are all adults here" Alli said smiling.

"Barely" Jessica said with a laugh.

Such a strange situation with two woman essentially offering Jim whatever sexual fantasy he had with no strings attached. No strings that he did not tie on himself. He looked confused and upset.

"I am sorry Jim" Jessica said stepping to him and putting her small hand on his forearm crossed his body. "We should have approached this more delicately." she said as Alli turned her face downward with shame.

"We will try not to be too naked or rowdy" Alli said stepping towards the back door.

"You go write your fantasies" Jessica said. She turned and said "Alli, maybe we should call David back?" Then turned and winked at Jim.

Jim seethed with anger. These two sluts weren't listening to him at all, just teasing him and baiting him.

He quickly stepped to Jessica and grabbed her arm, pulling her against him. Her towel dropped to the floor. He spun her around and pushed her down, bending her over his kitchen table. Unzipping his pants, his fished out his aching cock, and in one smooth stroke, buried it deep in Jessica's cunt, hearing her gasp in surprise.

"You need some male anatomy, huh?" he asked, gripping her ass with his hands. "Well, good for you, because I've got some."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his dick, thrusting deep into her every stroke. His balls slapped against her clit as he fucked her pussy, hard and fast.

"No, you're not going to talk to Cathy," he said, pumping his hard dick in and out. "You won't be able to with my dick in your mouth."

He looked over at Alli. "What about you, tits? You like watching me fuck your mother? Don't worry, you're next. Or maybe I'll fuck you face. Or your little asshole. Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Alli?"

He leaned over at Jessica as he fucked her from behind. "What do you think, mom? After I'm done with you, should I stretch out Alli's asshole with my big dick?"

He gripped her ass harder and fucked, fucked, fucked.

Back