Neat and Naked (Closed for collegecok1987)

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
"Neat n Naked...where our girls suck better than hoovers. How can we help you?"
 
"Aaaah hi there. I am looking for an "experienced" cleaner, late thirties early forty's with an adventurous spirit...Do you think you have such a cleaner available?"
 
"Yes we have many employees in that age range. Male or Female? Will it be just you, or will there be others? Define adventurous. Also any preferences on height, weight, hair color, breast/penis size, or specific kinks/fetishes you would like to enjoy with your cleaner. The more details you give the better we can pease you." Replied the throaty voice that was growing in popularity armor the clients.
 
"Excellent. It will just be me (my girlfriend may join later but I will advise you beforehand). I am looking for a female.

Weight - between 55 and 65kg. Curvy ass if possible.

It would be great to get a breast size either a large C cup or a C cup.

Adventurous - nothing extreme but open to arse play and maybe some bondage.

Hair colour - ash blonde, strait and shoulder length.

Kinks - have a thing for my girlfriends mother and also her younger sister...

How does that all sound?


(Daniel felt his pulse quicken at the sound of the reassuring throaty voice on the end of the line)
 
"I believe I have two ladies that met those criteria."
Maggie 38C-25-38 129lbs
155.jpg

Maggie is the most experienced lady on our staff. She was the first girl hired, and is open to most anything. She has been there done that and always wants to do it again. Rated 9.1

Julie 31C-26-35 134lbs
tv.jpg

Jule is a fairly new employee. She has only been out on one call, but she is an excellent worker. She especially enjoys role paying since she has done off Broadway and has had minor roles in independent film. Rated 10.0 by her first client.

"Let me know which you refer or if I need to find another lady for you. I also need to apologize as our system stores all info in US measurements, and I am unable to convert them for you."
 
Back
Top