Naked Cleaning Service (Closed for DrStein) pm for an appointment...

"You're the client. If you want to give me another orgasim like that, who am I to say no?" Ivy says playfully to him "Besides ears don't really do it for me. There are much better body parts to focus on." She says winking at him and rocking her groin against his.
 
Logan responded by leaning in and kissing her passionately. One hand caressed her thigh while the other went to her breast and thumbed her nipple. His cock rubbed against her as they rocked their hips against one another. A low groan slowly rumbled up out of Logan's chest and hummed against her lips.
 
Ivy decided to follow Logans lead whereever it took her. She allowed Logan the freedom of her body and she just did her best to make sure he was getting a small portion of the pleasure he was giving her.

She lay her head on his shoulder and started to kiiss his neck.
 
Logan groaned appreciatively and gently shifted his weight so the two of them tipped down. He moved a small pillow under Ivy's head as he laid her back and propped himself up over her. He started grinding his hips so his shaft rubbed up and down her pussy. He loved to hear women beg for more but was never so crude as to demand it. It was much more satisfying for both him and his lover to make her want to on her own. He cupped her cheek in his hand and kissed her as he continued rubbing his cock along her slit.
 
"OH God Logan, you make me feel so good" Ivy says looking up at him and watching his every move.

"Make me feel the way only you can. Probe my depths and explore my body. Let me try and give you what you have given me."
 
Logan guided his cock into her body and with a slow push filled her up. He captured her lips in a kiss and gave her time to adjust to him. When she had and leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to cum inside you? I won't if you ask me not to." His cock throbbed with a slow, steady pulse inside her as he spoke.
 
Ivy shuddered at the thought of his fertile juice spraying into her unprotected belly. She loved the thought of bringing another man like Logan into the world, but it wasn't the right time for her, so it was safe. "Cum where ever you want. It's safe right now."

Her hips began to meet his thrusts wanting...needing him in her as deep as possible. at this point Ivy would do anything for him as long as he let her cum again like she did before.
 
Logan rocked back and forth, increasing the length of his stroke each time until he was steadily pulling out nearly to the head and then pushing back in up to the hilt. He let out an appreciative groan of pleasure, the sound rumbling out of his chest. The pace was even without being slow. He was drawing it out for their mutual pleasure. Of course, Logan was never in any rush. Anything worth doing was worth taking time.
 
Ivy was moaning loke a porn star, except the sounds weren't faked. Logan was making her feel wonderful. She was using every trick she had learned about pleasing her partners to try and make Logan experience teh same pleasure she was.
 
Logan leaned and whispered in her ear in a husky voice all the dirty thing he wanted to do to her. His pace gradually sped up and likewise the fantasies he described became more intense. Bending her over the table and giving her a rough fucking from behind. Tying her to the bed and making her cum repeatedly. Taking her out to a restaurant and fingering her under the table, denying her an orgasm until they got home.
 
"Yes, yes, yes. All of them YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she panted out as she listened to his wonderfully erotic whisperings.
 
"I'll make every one of them and more happen," he softly growled in Ivy's ear. By now the pacing was intense. The sound of skin on skin mingled with her moaning and the throaty grunts and groans Logan made. They were still partly wrapped in the throw and a thin sheen of sweat caused their bodies to slide against one another.
 
Ivey was ecstatic. She had never before felt as good as she did with Logan. How could one man make her fell like this? She didnt' know but she was going to enjoy every second of it.
 
Logan's lips crashed down on Ivy's in a passionate kiss. He growled into her mouth as he roughly fucked her. The more she craved, the more he gave. She was effectively pinned beneath him and given no choice but to take it.
 
Ivy eagerly kissed back and loved teh feeling of someone else being in control for a change. She just lay there and let Logan pleasure her hoping she could somehow make him feel this good.
 
Logan's forceful pounding slowed and was punctuated with three particularly hard thrusts before he erupted and blasted his seed deep into her. He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against Ivy's as he groaned in pleasure with each shot of jizz. Each shot was accompanied by a sharp bucks of his hips, still trying to push her over the edge.
 
Ivy wrapped her legs around Logan and pulled him in deep as she felt him start to shoot his cum into her. Her head was spinning and she started to cum without even rrealizing it was happening.
 
Logan cradled her in his arms as they rode out their orgasms. He kissed her face, her neck and her breasts as she slowly came back down. "You okay?" he asked sweetly. There was a satisfied smile on his face and warmth in his eyes as he spoke.
 
"I'm...I'm wonderful. Thank you so much for what you've given me. I don't know how I can repay you." She lay there in his arms feeling warm and secure listenin to his heartbeat, and feeling his warmth. His regular breathing was soothing, and soon she was asleep.
 
Ivy drifted off to sleep and Logan kissed her forehead. He cradled her in his arms a while before gently tucking her in on the sofa and letting her rest. He put his boxers, jeans and shirt back on and went to the home studio he'd set up in the spare room. He needed to do his vocal practice routine and now was a good time. He worked through the scales, the strengthening exercises, the slides, the harsh vocal exercises. He practiced singing along with songs, changing up his style every few bars to emulate a different singer.
 
Ivy slept deeply and peacefully. After about 30 minutes she woke up and stretched. She was mildly disappointed to see Logan wasn't cuddling with her. She stood up and stretched again, woking out a fewkinks she got from sleeping on an unfamiliar couch.

She cocked her head and listened. She heard something but had no idea what it was. It was very faint almost yunhearable. Any other sound, or a bit less concentration and she wouldn't have heard it.

She padded barefoot around the house trying to find where the sound was coming from. She soon found the door where the sound was strongest. She opened it and was surprised at the sudden increase in volume. She stepped in and closed teh door, wathing Logan sing, with his back to her.

She was amazed by his vocal abilities and skill at singing different styles and impersonating different and eclectic artists. He was almost a better musician than a lover though after experiencing him in bed, that was hard that anyone could do anything better than that.

She closed her eyes and let the music wash over her enjoying the sound and the feel of the music as it wash over her bare skin.
 
Logan was grooving and dancing along at this point, not realizing he had an audience. His computer cued up a cover he had made of Poker Face by Lady GaGa that kept transitioning styles and he sang along, mimicking the singers of each style or band he was emulating. He went through the list expertly. Peter Gabriel, The Ramones, Guns n' Roses, Queen, Seal, Fine Young Cannibals, The Cars, Iron Maiden, Dio, Johnny Cash, Chali 2-na, Parliament...

When it finished, he turned to reach for a guitar and saw Ivy standing naked and watching him. He smiled at her, realizing she must have been there a while. "Enjoy the show?"
 
"That was amazing. You're good enough to be a celebrity impersonator in Vegas. I've always loved singing. Too bad I have no range, and sing in the key of L."
 
"Is that so?" Logan closed the door behind her and wrapped her in his arms. "Having good singing technique is important, but anyone can learn to sing. It's natural. Let me show you." He tightened his arms around her, his hands avoiding her most sensitive areas but holding her comfortably. One hand rested over her belly. "Take a few deep breaths in and move only the space right above my hand." He felt her breathing as he told her to. "Good... firm up your core... Just like that. Just sing a note, any one that feels natural the way you feel." With that he softly kissed her shoulder.
 
Ashley wondered to herself why everyone with a nice singing voice told those who weren't blessed with that gift, that anyone could learn to sing. She leaned back in his arms, and followed his instrcutions.

She opened her mouth, and the sound that came out made an angry injuried moose sound like Dean Martin. IT was truly horrific. Even Ivy winced at the sound. "See I told you, singing is not something I can do."
 
Back
Top