S M U T

tumblr_mw1eikxhZ21r38h27o1_500.jpg

i've never done this before. would you rate it as enjoyable?

always up for something new. :cattail:

Y'know, visually speaking, from the outside looking in, the position seems to work against itself, in my eyes.

I've always stroked or been stroked forwards or forwards-standing, with no adverse bending of the ol' bendy straw. And the fountain of milky joy flies freely with no obstruction. How can you stay hard enough to nut when going backwards like that? Feels like it pinches off the tube. Would the orgasm feel the same?

So, haven't tried it, but who knows? Maybe I need the right partner and give it a go. If I could pop a good gluey gloop like that, it can't be an impossible endeavor! :D

Y'know, visually speaking, from the outside looking in, the position seems to work against itself, in my eyes.

I've always stroked or been stroked forwards or forwards-standing, with no adverse bending of the ol' bendy straw. And the fountain of milky joy flies freely with no obstruction. How can you stay hard enough to nut when going backwards like that? Feels like it pinches off the tube. Would the orgasm feel the same?

So, haven't tried it, but who knows? Maybe I need the right partner and give it a go. If I could pop a good gluey gloop like that, it can't be an impossible endeavor! :D

it would make much more sense if she licked the ass and jerked down the thigh. fluid wise.

Barely Legal?

Some of these photos are pushing the lower age limits...please stay legal....

Back