The new Naked Party Thread.

Yeah, well, I haven't had much sleep, the heat wave has melted my brain and this whole lack of chocolate on the menu of late is making me crazy.

I'm not even going back to edit it. I'm too tired.

Good night, y'all.

Your heatwave is our normal. :D

Licking chocolate off the wrapper is an acquired taste. ;)

Good night, it'll be better in the morning. Cooler anyway. :rose::kiss:

Your heatwave is our normal. :D

Licking chocolate off the wrapper is an acquired taste. ;)

Good night, it'll be better in the morning. Cooler anyway. :rose::kiss:

Ah - another bright morning here in middle England.
Time, I think, for a nice coffee.

Ah - another bright morning here in middle England.
Time, I think, for a nice coffee.

About three hours too early for coffee here. Anyway, I have another couple of hours worth of work out in the shop. It is in the mid 70's so it is much cooler than during the day.

About three hours too early for coffee here. Anyway, I have another couple of hours worth of work out in the shop. It is in the mid 70's so it is much cooler than during the day.

I managed to paint a bit of wood this morning, early (well, early for me, anyway).
The paint is gloss black and by mid-morn, it was dry and hot enough to burn the skin!

And now, time for Tea, I think

Yeah, well, I haven't had much sleep, the heat wave has melted my brain and this whole lack of chocolate on the menu of late is making me crazy.

I'm not even going back to edit it. I'm too tired.

Good night, y'all.

A day without chocolate is a day . . . wasted!

Things could certainly be worse. However, they would be better if I had company.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. From experience, I can tell you it takes a little time when you move to a new area.

At least where you are now, the hill behind the house isn't on fire. :eek:

Stepping in quick for a drink as I try not to burn these burgers.

Rolf leave a drink out for Duchess for when she swings by again.

Stepping in quick for a drink as I try not to burn these burgers.

Rolf leave a drink out for Duchess for when she swings by again.

I don't think she 'swings', but she does occasionally, Rock

Coffee all round please Rolf.

I take it every one has been on some sort of Holiday, then ?

Rolf,
A glass of restorative for all visitors please.
:)

I take it every one has been on some sort of Holiday, then ?

Rolf,
A glass of restorative for all visitors please.
:)

I cannot speak for others, but I've been working a huge project called, "restoring the kitchen and updating the decor." I shall be at it several more weeks. I'm quite sick of it already.

I haven't been out of the house in a week. We have mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds out there. :eek:

Good Luck on the remodel, Molly.

Kitchens are such a pain because you have to eat out all the time since there is literally no place to cook. ;)

I cannot speak for others, but I've been working a huge project called, "restoring the kitchen and updating the decor." I shall be at it several more weeks. I'm quite sick of it already.

I do hope this will result in another of your vastly amusing monologues, Molly.
In the interim period, I've asked Rolf to lay in a stock of your favourite Vodka for a glass or two at the end of the day.

I haven't been out of the house in a week. We have mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds out there. :eek:

Kitchens are such a pain because you have to eat out all the time since there is literally no place to cook. ;)

Get the right time of year and you an get into the garden with a BBQ and let the kitchen's paint dry.

Meanwhile,
Rolf has some good coffee on tap. . . .

Therein lies the rub. I can't eat out much due to food allergies. I have to keep an area of the kitchen working at all times. It's a slow process at best.

Therein lies the rub. I can't eat out much due to food allergies. I have to keep an area of the kitchen working at all times. It's a slow process at best.

It makes me think of using an Army 'Field Kitchen' in the garden.
Do not do the Rain Dance, however.
:rose:

Back