Bethy Town

Very sexy indeed :). I hope you're getting a buzz from all tge attention. I know how good it feels to receive adoration from an audience, very liberating & sexy as hell!

Seriously SO sexy!!!:eek:

...and that little giggle at the beginning was just bloody adorable.

Oh ..fuck *breathes deep* You said you were going to do another....this was even more raw and naughty; hearing you with such undertones of lust as you delay your pleasure.... Then to hear you breathless as you masturbate, the little mewls, gasps...the wicked frustration in your voice,that accent. Thankyou, Beth!

I blush under your words 😘 You're more than welcome mister

Very sexy indeed :). I hope you're getting a buzz from all tge attention. I know how good it feels to receive adoration from an audience, very liberating & sexy as hell!

I get a buzz from knowing I am helping people cum, yeah 😈 It can feel liberating but it's short lived. I like to please so much, i crave hearing or seeing how happy I'm making someone. Like my self esteem is directly related to whether or not a mans cock (invariably) is hard or not.

Seriously SO sexy!!!:eek:

...and that little giggle at the beginning was just bloody adorable.
😊 Cute and sexy is the never ending aim 😘

not enough naughty car sex these days! No doubt would be appreciated! :)
just gotta find a good place to do it because a quickie in the car isn't worth losing job for..no matter how hot and sexy it is

This I don't know how to answer. Like a trick question or when you realise you're not Mensa material 🙈

LOL I realized that a LONG time ago.

That's why I actually put in my artist bio for a submission

"If you're here for a deep, thought provoking, insightful discussion about the world around us......stop!"

Hello stranger! I hardly ever look in on Lit these days, so it's especially nice to see you're around again...:kiss:

I get a buzz from knowing I am helping people cum, yeah 😈 It can feel liberating but it's short lived. I like to please so much, i crave hearing or seeing how happy I'm making someone. Like my self esteem is directly related to whether or not a mans cock (invariably) is hard or not.

You certainly achieved that! I've just had an incredible time masturbating along with you. The sound of your voice as you pushed yourself over the edge, and a couple of your pics on screen (We really don't see you naked often enough- Jusy saying...;)) was just what I needed to start the day. Thank you darling Bethy!:devil::heart::kiss:

Hello! 😘 How are you? Missed you x

I spending my weekend at a business conference 😴 Though for a brief moment I became one of those über confident women that command respect (surreal but probably sleep deprivation and PowerPoint overload 😂). I've never been taught to be so direct because it's "rude" but I'd honestly had enough of leaflets and long winded explanations that couldn't tell me why I should choose them so by the last stand I just told the bloke I was tired of reading leaflets and he had 3 mins to sell me his service. 🙈 Internally I was like omg don't be so rude! Be friendly so people like you! And what I discovered was..some people or maybe men (haven't tested enough) like being directly challenged. Like walking up to a guy in a bar and daring him to impress me. And I was treated really differently. He pitched well but then he made more of an effort to stretch the time I appeared to have to get to know me and speak as equals. Maybe men do this all the time I dunno but for me it's been eye opening. Drunk on power and liking even more the idea of men submitting to my sexuality 😉

Good for you. People treat confident people differently. Now tell me about the dominant sexual you..what do you want

Hello! 😘 How are you? Missed you x

I spending my weekend at a business conference 😴 Though for a brief moment I became one of those über confident women that command respect (surreal but probably sleep deprivation and PowerPoint overload 😂). I've never been taught to be so direct because it's "rude" but I'd honestly had enough of leaflets and long winded explanations that couldn't tell me why I should choose them so by the last stand I just told the bloke I was tired of reading leaflets and he had 3 mins to sell me his service. 🙈 Internally I was like omg don't be so rude! Be friendly so people like you! And what I discovered was..some people or maybe men (haven't tested enough) like being directly challenged. Like walking up to a guy in a bar and daring him to impress me. And I was treated really differently. He pitched well but then he made more of an effort to stretch the time I appeared to have to get to know me and speak as equals. Maybe men do this all the time I dunno but for me it's been eye opening. Drunk on power and liking even more the idea of men submitting to my sexuality 😉

ooh! Looks like someone discovered her Dom side!

Next thing you know you'll show up for a business meeting in thigh high boots and a riding crop. (OK, Now that picture just got me going lol)

This conference have virtual foetuses in it. Would be inappropriate to expose them to adult anything. But something I can bear in mind when trying to build capital for my business 😈 Do you think I'd be more likely to get the kind of investment-equity offer I want if I do this?

Friendly note: I don't read messages that have a read receipt. I delete them without so much as my eyes being offended by their presence.

Some men get nasty really quickly if they see you've read their message and haven't replied immediately. I've been a member of lit a long time now and I don't deal with that drama. I'm not so deprived of attention that I'll put up with that kind of bs. So I just don't read messages that have receipts. It works well. I don't get hateful messages any more and I have more time to respond to nice men who treat me well 😊

Sorry for the PSA but thought should address this for people who may be watching the thread and not know me/the site very well :) 😘😘

O2baprince- This bit is the work in progress part :) I'm such a default sub that my automatic response to "what do you want" is whatever I know you want. Creates a weird paradoxical spiral when I then know what you want is for me to be dominant. Bug bear of Mr-Beth actually. Ive never really thought about what I would like and when I have been dominant in bed, the power has scared me because it has been so dizzying and encompassing. - I'm not always this much of a deep thinker, I promise ;) it's been thought to death because I've wanted to break free of it for Mr Beth

Back