Bethy Town

I love your audio very sexy.

I love to wake up raging horny though I do find it's more enjoyable for me if I have a lady next to me so we can both enjoy my morning stiffy.

When you're impatiently waiting for verdict and realise you've not even allowed the 10 mins the recording is. 🙄🙄

I love to listen to you speak your voice is very sensual or at least I think it is.

Oh yay 😊 thanks 😘

In person is obviously more fun but I gotta say my toys are pretty fun too! 😈 Was using a vibe and then using anal bead stick as a dildo because it's long enough that trying to come doesn't push it completely out. Down side to good pelvicnfloor muscles is if the cock isn't attached to a hand or a man then it's being pushed out 😫 Right at the moment I need the squeeze for a deeper orgasm 😭

I bet that is amazing to feel when your man is making love to you.

I squeeze pretty hard..you have to be insistent that you want to stay there 🙈

If it was me you wouldn't have to worry. Like one of my exs said if I am not done pleasuring the person I am with I will be hard to get rid of.

And now that's what I'm thinking about and yearning for 😈 Gosh can't even manage regular conversation. In heat this morning obviously

There are worse things I could.. ;) random selection of songs from grease now circling my mind. Thinking about the massive crush I had on a man when I directed a production of grease in my teens. Properly massive crush

When you're laid in bed and bring legs up to get more comfortable..forgetting you have makeshift sex toy still sticking out of you so you unexpectedly thrust it deep inside you... shocking and yet awesome. Really need actual cock now

When you're laid in bed and bring legs up to get more comfortable..forgetting you have makeshift sex toy still sticking out of you so you unexpectedly thrust it deep inside you... shocking and yet awesome. Really need actual cock now

does this mean ur gona make another recordin for us :devil:

Patience my precious ;) not today but it does mean I'm gonna play again.

That sounds like a pleasant surprise alright. Well I'm sure your man would oblige if he was there. Not to over step any boundaries but I know I would. ;)

I'm currently teasing him with horniness since he's stuck at work 😈 Mean..debating surprising him for naughty car sex

That's always good. I had a girl do that to me once she teased me all day telling me what she wanted me to do to her when I got out of my college classes and sending me naughty pictures. needless to say I got home and made her cum the hardest she ever came.

The best part was it was multiple times that night we didn't sleep till sometime in the morning.

Oh that sexy voice had me hard as a rock. I need to play from listening to you.

That voice message was simply amazing. That sexy British accent only added to it and by minute 2 you had me matching you stroke for stroke.

😈😘 thank you both xx

Was trying to find a thread of lit men in suits/shirts..please tell me this exists. Pretty much nothing sexier than a man in shirt and trousers, sleeves rolled up tie and collar loose 😍 Well unless he looks like that whilst doing stuff like cooking, playing with children or baby animals 😍😍 I would struggle to work in an office again.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0x3Z3xqxkDA

Good morning sunshine x

Oh ..fuck *breathes deep* You said you were going to do another....this was even more raw and naughty; hearing you with such undertones of lust as you delay your pleasure.... Then to hear you breathless as you masturbate, the little mewls, gasps...the wicked frustration in your voice,that accent. Thankyou, Beth!

Back