Bethy Town

evening handsome people how are you?

I'm in naughty mood..very naughty..& at most inconvenient time because everyone is asleep or still working ☹️

I'm warm and sunburned in a couple places.

ooh! That sounds like fun.
......and I'm here so it seems it's my lucky day. ;):D

I'm warm and sunburned in a couple places.

ooh! That sounds like fun.
......and I'm here so it seems it's my lucky day. ;):D
I think you mean my lucky day :) I had sunburn but now it's just brown 😊 But bugs attacked me so a few bites :/

I have a different kind of itch..it moves around it would be best just to rub me all over

Hmm, Good advice.

I'll start at the top and work my way to the bottom then.

*Rubs his hands softly around your head and neck*

Hmm, Good advice.

I'll start at the top and work my way to the bottom then.

*Rubs his hands softly around your head and neck*
Definitely don't forget the boobs they're really itchy.

*moaning softly

Definitely don't forget the boobs they're really itchy.

*moaning softly

Oh I could NEVER forget them......and since they're so itchy I'll make sure to scratch them EXTRA hard.:devil:

....Luckily I have nice strong finger nails I can rake over them nice and deep.
...but scratching the nipple doesn't work very well. I'll have to pinch them to do any good.

*Traces circles over your shoulders and arms before sliding his hands down to your chest*

Oh I could NEVER forget them......and since they're so itchy I'll make sure to scratch them EXTRA hard.:devil:

....Luckily I have nice strong finger nails I can rake over them nice and deep.
...but scratching the nipple doesn't work very well. I'll have to pinch them to do any good.

*Traces circles over your shoulders and arms before sliding his hands down to your chest*
Can you just itch me with your cock? My boobs arent feeling the pain thing yet..you have to get me wet before I like that ;)

Sorry that was unclear..I want your cock between my boobs.

Can you just itch me with your cock? My boobs arent feeling the pain thing yet..you have to get me wet before I like that ;)

Sorry that was unclear..I want your cock between my boobs.

LOL I understood what you meant. ;)

Well then, I guess I could rub some of my "personal lotion" on your skin.

*Kisses you softly as I lay you on your back and climb over your body*

*Grabbing your boobs in my hands and pressing my cock between them as I rock back and forth*

LOL I understood what you meant. ;)

Well then, I guess I could rub some of my "personal lotion" on your skin.

*Kisses you softly as I lay you on your back and climb over your body*

*Grabbing your boobs in my hands and pressing my cock between them as I rock back and forth*
I love the feel you on me and against my boobs. Watching your cock come nearer to my face and teasing that I might lick and let you fuck my mouth

I love the feel you on me and against my boobs. Watching your cock come nearer to my face and teasing that I might lick and let you fuck my mouth

*Slides further and further against you, teasingly bumping your chin a couple times*

*Looks and sees the excited gleam in your eyes* OH! Do you want something? *Bumps your chin with his cock and sees the gleam grow wilder*

Ignore signs of dehydration..heat wave here never enough water 🙈

Last edited:
Ignore signs of dehydration..heat wave here never enough water 🙈

aww, Poor baby.......Do you want me to give you something to drink?:devil:

*Moves closer to push against your lips and slide against your tongue*

Such lovely kind men 😍 Yes I would love some help hydrating please. I may have to beg for cock in my mouth soon 😈

Back