Tell BC Happy Birthday

AbsintheFather

Passing some time
It's a day early, but she won't be able to be here much, if at all, tomorrow. So I was thinking she'd enjoy it more today.

Happy Birthday Ms. Cashmere

tumblr_mc0nnpviJc1rr6fg8o1_500.jpg

Happy Birthday to a beautiful soul. Keep on being yourself and let's celebrate the anniversary birth of a incredibly positive woman woooooohoooooo

Have the most wonderful and happiest of birthdays sweet lady. :rose: I wish you the very best for now and for always.:heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET WONDERFUL BC

A wish for lots of birthday fun
To last until the day is done.
Hoping that all your wishes comes true,
and your birthday cake is as sweet as you!
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

What can I say on the special day of one of the most special people I know? BC, you have a lot of your own "stuff" going on but you never fail to look after the rest of us and lift us up. Your kindness and optimism rubs off on others and you make this place better just by being here.

I wish you a very happy birthday, and safe travels.

:heart: Dee

Happy Birthday BC! I'm always lovin the positive posts you have, you uplift us!

As I've often said, the true sunshine of Lit. Happy birthday and safe travels. :kiss:

It's a day early, but she won't be able to be here much, if at all, tomorrow. So I was thinking she'd enjoy it more today.

Happy Birthday Ms. Cashmere

AF, you are so bossy! :devil:

Hoping your birthday is as warm and bright and full of love as you are, BC. You deserve every bit of it!
:heart::rose::heart:

Happy birthday to one of Lit's absolute stars. Your advice is always spot on, and your presence here reminds me how much good there is in people, especially in you. I hope it will still be a good one, BC, surrounded as you might be by luggage! :kiss:

Oh my, how blessed that I share the same birthday with such a kind sweet soul such as Black Cashmere:rose: Hope you have the happiest of birthdays filled with love and fun, sweet lady!:):heart::rose:

Happy Birthday dearest BC. May the year ahead be a kind and gentle one. xx

Happy birthday!! Hope you have a most wonderful day filled with love, laughter and being surrounded by people who are dear to you.

Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet friend! What a blessing you are to me and so many others. I love you more than you could possibly know. Rare it is to find a friend who understands each other so completely. Thank you for being there for me and I am grateful to be able to return the favor.

You are simply God's precious gift of friendship to me.

I hope you have an amazing birthday and that God blesses you richly on the day of your precious birth!

Love you with all my heart sweet friend!

Jb:rose:

Last edited:
Happy birthday my dear sweet friend. Friends like you are so very rare. Have a wonderful birthday and enjoy your day.

πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‚ 🎁 πŸŒΉπŸ’‹

How does one wish one of the loveliest humans any well wishes that are enough? Well just let me say happy day to you BC :heart:

Back