Shu'halo's Campfire (SRP Profile & Thread Ideas)

ShuhaloTemptress

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Posts
151
:heart:Just a place for me to put up my feet and relax. To allow my mind to flow free and my fingers to dance across the keys as I create different stories that I may or may not wish to partake in. So, please refrain from posting here. Thank you. :heart:

A bit about me...

I am a woman - a bit on the curvy side of things but I don't let that stop me from enjoying the kinkier aspects of life. I write a bit of everything but it has to interest me or I have to know a bit of something about it first.

I am not into bukkake or anything like that. I am not into scat or constant humiliation, so don't bother with that.

I don't write in the PM section of Lit, I will only roleplay on the ORP or the SRP forum. Should be easy enough, right?

Other than that, nice to meet you. :)

***********

Edit Update:

Ages that I'll play: Between 18 - 49

Sex: I'll play female, male, alien or fur - just let me know what and if it doesn't make me too uncomfortable.

Orientation: I mainly play straight but don't mind doing a little bi here and there.

Body Type: I'll play Women on the curvy side, thin side, tall or short, average. Men that are rugged, average or buff - military types, ones in control, doms.

Dom or Sub? - I prefer to be a mix of Dom and Sub, but I want someone to take control of me, to make me choke on that thick cock, to force my womanhood onto that hot rod and penetrate my --- well then, can't get too far into it can we? ;)

Types of Threads? - I like a mix of everything. Sci-Fi, space, Furry, Dangerous Encounters, certain threads that are periodic pieces and are foreign in nature (i.e. Arab, Egyptian, Britain or Irish, even Asian). I am able to adapt to a majority of the threads I write and will let ya know if I don't like something. I like Video Game threads a lot but they have to be related to games I've played or know of for me to get into them. I don't mind mom/son, dad/daughter threads - but I've had a fair share of bro/sis threads and will only maybe do one or two more in my lifetime. :kiss:

Turn ons? - Rope and light bdsm, light caning (not to blood, but red marks, spanking is a must), forcing a cock on the bitch of the college campus that deserves it. Hair pulling, wall pushing, ass grabbing. Making the man get on his knees and lick my boots as his cock is being pleasured to the edge, begging for release. Public sex in threads is hot. So much more. :devil:

Turn offs? - Bukkake, excessive cum on the face (creampies are fine, but not making the woman a glazed donut over and over), scat, piss-play, blood-play, anything like that.

**********

Hope this was informative. :heart::rose:
 
Last edited:
A demoness summoning thread​

A story where a young man finds a tome hidden in the manga section at his local library. He hides it among his belongings, keeping it hidden until he is safe in his room at home. He opens the book, the pages telling of different beings that can be summoned. At least until he comes across a page that tells of a creature that can be summoned. A succubus with immense power and beauty that can quell the sexual desires of any man she sees fit. His cock hardening from reading more, he begins chanting, only to summon this little number.
 
@wickedpen - Please remove your post. This is not the place for that. I do not appreciate it.

@Everyone Else - This is just a place for me to post thread ideas if and when they arise. I may or may not partake in them, just a place for me to put the ideas. Thank you for all the inquiries for the succubus thread idea, but I will not be going after that idea. And please refrain from posting in this thread as it's just for me. Thanks.
 
Thread Idea:

"Something Incestually Delicious & Her Brother."

Yes, my name is Sid - Sidney Annabella Porter... Good god, what the hell was my mother on when she decided to name me that? Ever wonder why I changed to just "Sid"? Then again, my big brother didn't get a better bargain because his is even worse. My big brother. Even as I think about it, I bite my lip. My pussy grows wet with anticipation. But he's a nerd. Such a nerd. Could never aspire to being on the bad side of things that I am because he's mostly up in his room all the time. But... big... Yeah, he's definitely 'big' in that department. I feel my nipples harden even at this moment. Oh, fuck. Not again. I don't need to cum screaming his name. I don't need to beg for him to stop pushing into me, pushing that large, thick rod into my quivering soaking cunt. My desire is never ending. It's so wrong to want my big brother, to lust after his attention. I couldn't want anything more though. My hands delve deeper into my dark denim jeans, the warmth of my pussy begging to be touched... Ahh, fuck..

"Sid??"

"Oh fuck!" I scream out realizing I've been caught by him.
 
WoW thread idea.

Okay. The premise is based on this.

My character is a Night Elf Huntress who is hunting deep within the Stranglethorne jungle river basin. She's been sent here by the King of Stormwind to look into Voodoo shamans and warriors that have been turning the creatures and wildlife into hideous beings. They have been forced into working for the voodoo shamans to do their bidding - killing everything in sight. Even lonely travelers have been caught within their webs.

During one encounter with a voodoo shaman - my character is caught within a trap, but the trusty male lion that has always been by her side since she saved it as a cub from an Orc's barbaric trap in the Northern Barrens, leaps into action to try and stop the Voodoo magic that the troll shaman is casting. The shaman casts a spell that hits the lion, shapeshifting the loyal beast into a human male. The shaman unsure of herself and what she had cast, runs off into the jungle - while my character manages to get out of the trap and rush to her creature's side. She picks him up in his human nude form and leads him off into a cave where they had been camped out.

Nursing wounds and everything, he's now stuck like this... You're the male lion turned human. She learns over time what he had thought of her over the years and so forth, forming a loving bond and relationship. Pics below of what to imagine.

Night elf huntress...

Male lion turned human...

(((This one is open for people to PM to possibly start on the SRP or ORP forum...)
 
Last edited:
World of Overwatch: Attacks on Rakta-Azeroth

(Just an idea I have had the other night, may or may not go for this. But strongly thinking about it)

World of Overwatch: Attacks on Rakta-Azeroth

The story is based on characters from Overwatch being tossed into an alternate universe due to portal technologies created by the Vaswani Corporation. But it's not just any alternate universe. It's a tear in reality caused by a malfunction in the system brought on by a hack by Sombra and Team Talon which pulls the vigilantes and righteous fighters of Overwatch (do goods that are created by you, maybe a character of your own choosing or someone already there in the Overwatch universe(?) - preferably male main character) into the alternate reality - Neo-Stormwind.

My character, a female foot soldier, following in the footsteps of her late general father, she joined the military to be a mech pilot/mechanic that has also been grounded due to issues with her commanding officer - not seeing eye to eye because of her strong-headed attitude inherited from her dwarven mother, is from Neo-Stormwind -- a futuristic version of the royal city with flying vehicles and mechs, being attacked by orcish monstrosities and their own mechs/kaijuu creations made by goblins and summoned by shamans/warlocks. It's a daily hell. Alas - there are some breaks in the attacks which allow for some relaxation, travel, etc.

The story follows both sides trying to find a way to close the 'tears in reality' that have opened all over Rakta-Azeroth caused by the incident in the base Overwatch universe leading to various other realities and bringing other dangers, strangers and new adventures to Neo-Stormwind and more.

****

Possibly my character? Again - this is just an idea and probably won't go anywhere.

https://pre00.deviantart.net/371b/th/pre/f/2009/239/0/f/0f230a4bdb274aebcd5f4d3d2f49384d.jpg
 
Back
Top