Sex with exes

It gave me a naughty idea. The next day I called her with a bit of a 'proposition'. I asked her if she would want to come over one evening and watch lesbian vids together. There was one 'ground rule'. While we each could do anything we wanted in response to the 'stimulation' provided by the vids, we could NOT TOUCH EACH OTHER. We each could decide to masturbate, strip naked or whatever, but KEEP OUR hands to ourselves

Wow, that sounds really hot.
 
For a while after an ex and I broke up neither of us had another. Almost unbidden, if we met up somewhere we found a way of having sex. It was the only part of the relationship that was any good by the end, she too clingy, I too selfish and at the time, a loner.

Best ones were when she invited me around to her house. Greeted me with a very clear intention, she could dress really sexily and a top that clung to braless pert tits, nylon I knew would be stockings on fantastic slim legs, 4 inch heels and a tight pvc skirt told me all I needed to know. Amazing mouth on my cock, but I have never got deeper into a woman's pussy than into hers.

I travelled, she didn't and got hitched. Not seen her in years but her memory still gets me hard!
 
Mine

My ex's thoughts of sex were if the day of the week ended in the letter "y", forget it. So definitely, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, no sex with the ex, then or now.
 
ive had ex-sex with one ex-girlfriend. it was oral rather than penetrative sex but it was still awesome. it was in my 4x4 down a byway on a rainy afternoon. shes desperate to fuck so it'll happen some time i'm sure. shes almost as dirty as me so it's a lot of fun!!
 
Funny I see this now. I've usually managed to keep on good terms with my exes. Ex-wife and I had sex for the first two years after our divorce until she moved. After the divorce, I've had the pleasure and luck of running into 4 or 5 ex-girlfriends from my single days. Longest time between reconnecting was 20 years -- 1989 - 2009. Knowing your partner and their turn-ons makes it especially enjoyable for me. Now that I live a small town, rural area dating's been hard and adult fun has been harder to find. But an ex from right after my divorce just emailed me and the signs and flirting are looking good for some more ex sex! In some ways, I know I should move on but something keeps drawing me back when the opportunity presents itself.
 
ex sex

I'm not super good at relationships - but affairs, I seem to be pretty good at. I miss the sex from my last long time affair. I'd love to fuck her again...and again...
 
I've been divorced since 2005. At first, my hatred for my ex approached the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.

But thankfully, we eventually got over all the negativity and actually became friends again. He now lives in another state, which is probably good because I don't want to be tempted, if you see what I mean. He's a very sexy man, after all.

Nonetheless, we do occasionally have an opportunity to get together. We'll go out for dinner or whatever, and have a pleasant evening. Then he goes home to Seattle.

And yes, you don't even have to ask ... lol. Sometimes he takes me to bed. And it's great sex. But I have no illusions whatsoever about anything beyond that.

How about you guys? Sex with your ex?

It was always great. We knew each others hot buttons and turn ons so well it was fantastic and stress free.
 
As long as you get along with your ex and are not in danger of ruining a relationship then I don't see the harm. Hell, I've done it and survived it. Lol. I know my ex better than her current boyfriend does so it always makes me laugh at the stories she tells. Not trying to run the guy down or anything. Only met him once or twice. Seems nice enough. I wouldn't do it now cause I'm no homewrecker. Bottom line is interesting thread and interesting responces.
 
25 years ago, while was bartending at a university bar I began a relationship with an 18 year old waitress that lasted 2+ years. I was 23 at the time.

We had an amazing sex life, but the relationship slowly died when she went to college and the long distance thing was too difficult to keep up. She was enjoying college life and I was enjoying young working life in the city with my buddies.

We always kept in touch and would get together for coffee or lunch 3-4 times a year, whenever one of us was passing through the other's city. Our attraction never died and usually once or twice a year our coffee date would turn into heading back to either her or my apartment (depending on who was visiting) for great sex.

This carried on through other relationships, including a marriage for both of us, although the opportunity for sex was decreased and we would often go a couple years between opportunities. Things really slowed down when she had two children and stayed home for a few years. Through it all we remained friends and stayed connected through texts or online.

A few years ago she started a new job that takes her on the road for a few days each week. Depending on where she is, I will take an overnight trip to meet up with her. We hook up 2-3 times a year and its a guilty pleasure I look forward to more than Christmas.

After 25 years and two kids, her body has changed and I love it. Her hips are a little wider and breasts hang a little lower, but she is a sexy as when she was 18. In fact, she is even more sexy as she is more self assured and comfortable in her skin.

Nobody has ever pressed my buttons the way she has and she claims the same is true with me. I know exactly what revs her engine and how her mind works, as she does with me.

We both know its wrong to step out on our spouses, but its not something either of us are willing to give up anytime soon.
 
Only did it once, with an ex with whom the sex had been fantastic the first time around, but also the only thing about our relationship that had worked. (I used to say - only quasi jokingly - that how well we got along was inversely proportional to how many clothes we were wearing.) Our one return to bed, two years or so later, was nice enough but of course it didn't live up to my rose colored memories. It sure was fun to play with those breasts one last time, though.
 
My experience with an ex was pure unadulterated angry sex, it was a bad break up and we didn't see each other for months. When we finally met in a pub on a night out with friends it led to an argument and somehow we ended up going from arguing to having sex like crazy people. For a while it was our thing, we couldn't stand each other and didn't want to be with each other but the sex was amazing. When it ended and she met her boyfriend who is now her husband I was a little sad, not that she was taken but my sex life was very boring for a while. I've seen her recently and she was completely different, older and a mum and very calm, if she'd been like that in our relationship we probably would've still been together but then I'd have missed our ex sex. I don't see the problem with having sex with an ex, if you're both single and want to have a friends with benefits type relationship then no one gets hurt but I suppose it depends on how the relationship ended in the first place.
 
I wish my Ex didnt still turn me on. I still fantasize about her doing things and her/me partying with another couple, etc. She ripped my heart out, yet, the sexual experience and fantasies were so erotic, and still some, unfulfilled!
 
I wish my Ex didnt still turn me on. I still fantasize about her doing things and her/me partying with another couple, etc. She ripped my heart out, yet, the sexual experience and fantasies were so erotic, and still some, unfulfilled!
I basically agree with this post.

I have had sex with a different ex, not long after we broke up iwas intense she was one of only 2 exes who knew my sexual needs so well. the other being the woman I referenced above.
 
Was thinking about this thread when I saw that my Ex was back in town for the Holidays. Fantasies are definitely swirling again.
 
The only part of my relationship of my relationship with my most significant ex that was reliably good, by the end, was the sex. And she claimed it was due to how much we loved each other.

After I found it was really a combo of my love for her and her inability to keep her legs closed around any old man who bought her dinner, my interest in ever having sex with her again pretty much died.

She's called around a few times saying she's "curious" about what my life is like now and it was obvious she was looking to cheat on the current guy with me. Those ended in fights and nothing happening and I'm glad. After how she ended things, I'm not 100% certain I wouldn't strangle her if she found her way back into our bed.
 
That I know of my wife of 25 yrs only had maybe two other boyfriends. Both played with her tits and pussy, but she was otherwise a virgin. We have been having other guy fantasies for maybe 15 yrs. Now and then I would bring the one guy she dated most up, but she would say it was a bad and she didn't like him, she claimed he forced her to give him a blowjob. She's always had to be in the mood to give me one so I blamed it on a bad experience from him. Something a few months back changed, while I was fucking her with her fav dildo I brought him up, and said things like I know you wish you had fucked him, you're thinking about him now. She exploded like never before, shaking, writhing, erratic breathing, soaking the bed. She's a squirter, but never like this. She has opened up more, and always has a mind blowing orgasm or three. He live 3 states away now, and lime I said that was well over 28 years ago.
 
After a year apart, one ex of mine became a fairly regular fwb for a while. He was a better fwb than he was a bf.
 
Back
Top